Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#290679 by AlanJones Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:23 am
Tel. No.: +13612374568

Western Union Money Transfer
USPS Post Office Agent Location
Texas, USA

Greetings from the Compensation Board Office® Money Transfer Agent Location, USPS Post Office Texas, USA. We acknowledge the receipt of your email and in regard to the fund deposited here by THE TREASURER OF THE UNITED STATES to transfer $250,000,00 dollars to you and also to let you know that this is not a scam, this is very true and legit.

For security reasons and to safeguard your fund, proper verification must be carried out before the fund is transferred. We are deeply sorry for the misfortune which you entered by those fraudsters, but we do not disclose our identity to no one,we work on protocols as to make sure that all funds are transferred to those on default.

We require the details below to compare with the details submitted to us by the depositor The United States Department of the Treasury Mr. Joseph Lefa, to enable us transfer your fund to you without misappropriation, after funds is transferred you can pick-up the fund at any Western Union® Agent locations in your State or Province.

Please fill out the following form in the correct order.

All fields mark with are required.

Full Name:____________
Address:___________
Sex:__________
Telephone Number:____________
Driver's License ID CARD:___________

As soon as these details are received and verified as a true and accurate copy, your fund will be transferred. If you have questions or need assistance ask me, I am here to help you call or text me on (361) 237-4568

Please disregard any email that does not bear your Reference Number WU/MG/TX/04/08/USA/0991 . Always include this reference code in any email sent to us.

Best Regards,
Vickie Kreis
WESTERN UNION AGENT-USA.
http://blueamberstocks.com/SITE/wu_mg_logo.jpg
?Contact Details
Telephone : +1 (361) 237-4568

E-mail : [email protected]
HOPE TO HEAR SOONEST.......

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#290902 by Tim Atem Thu Apr 07, 2016 7:12 am
reply-to: FROM FBI DEPARTMENT USA - [email protected]

Anti-Terrorist and Monetary Crimes Division
FBI Headquarters In Washington, D.C.
Federal Bureau Of Investigation
J. Edgar Hoover Building
935 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW Washington, D.C. 20535-0001

Attention:

This is the final warning you are going to receive from me, do you get me? I hope you understand how many times this message has been sent to you. We would also send aletter to the company/agency that you are working for so that they could get you fired until we are through with our investigations because a suspect is not supposed
to be working for the government or any private organization. Your ID which we have in our database have been sent to all the crimes agencies in America for them to inset you in their website as an internet fraudsters and to warn people from having any deals with you. This would have been solved all this while if you had gotten
the CERTIFICATE ENDORSED AND STAMPED as you were instructed in the e-mail below.

This is the federal bureau of investigation (FBI) I want use this medium to inform you that there is no more time left to waste because you have been given a mandate. As stated earlier to have the document endorsed, signed and stamped without failure and you must adhere to this directives to avoid you blaming yourself at last when we must have arrested and jailed you for life and all your properties will be seized and bank account will be confiscated too.

You failed to comply with our directives/instruction and that was the reason why we didn't hear from you, as our director has already been notified about you get the process completed yesterday and right now the WARRANT OF ARREST has been signed against you and it will be carried out in the next 48hours as strictly signed by the FBI director. We have investigated and found out that you didn't have any idea when the fraudulent deal was committed with your information's/identity and right now your ID is placed on our website as a wanted person, I believe you know that it will be a shame to you and your entire family because after then it will be announce in all the local channels that you are wanted by the FBI.

As a good Christian and a Honest man, I decided to see how i could be of help to you because I would not be happy to see you end up in jail and all your properties confiscated all because your information's was used to carry out a fraudulent transactions, i called the EFCC and they directed me to a private attorney who can help you get the process done and he stated that he will endorse and stamp the document at the sum of $199 usd only and i believe this process is cheaper for you.
You need to do every possible thing tomorrow to get this process done because our director has called to inform me that the warrant of arrest has been signed against you and once it has been approved, then the arrest will be carried out, and from our investigations we learn't that you were the person that forwarded your identity to one impostor/fraudsters in Nigeria and Benin Republic when he had a deal with you about the transfer of some illegal funds into your bank account or by consignment box which is valued at the sum of $7,500,000.00 only.

I pleaded on your behalf so that this agency could give you till 4/5/2016 so that you could get this process done, but I learn't that several e-mails has been sent to you without getting a response from you. Bear it in mind that this is the only way that i can be able to help you at this moment or you would have to face the law and its consequences once it had befallen on you. You would make the payment through western union money transfer with the below details.

RECEIVER NAME: JAMES ODE
CITY: COTONOU
AMOUNT:$199USD

Send the payment details to me as stated above and make sure that you didn't hesitate making the payment down to the agency by today so that they could have the certificate endorsed, signed and stamped immediately without any further delay. After all this process has been carried out, then we would have to proceed to the bank for the transfer of your compensation funds which is valued at the sum of $710.500,000.00 usd which was supposed to have been transferred to you all this while.
Note: All the crimes agencies have been contacted on this regards and we shall trace and arrest you if you disregard this instructions. You are given a grace today to make the payment for the document after which your failure to do that will attract a maximum arrest and finally you will be appearing in court for act of terrorism,
money laundering and drug trafficking charges, so be warned not to try anything funny because you are been watched.

Expecting your anticipated- Co-operation.
Yours in service,
James B. Comey

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
#290929 by Tim Atem Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:41 am
reply-to: [email protected]

ATTN: BENEFICIARY,

This is a notice to you from the office of the Federal Bureau of Investigation here in Farming ton Connecticut USA.Following our investigations by our monitoring team we are pleased to inform you that the sum of $8.5 Million USD is to be remitted to you from our escrow account with the BANK OF AMERICA. You are to stop further communications with anyone regarding your unpaid funds as you do not have any business with those imposters anymore. your funds have been ensured to its full value making it impossible for any one to lay hands on it. You are to get back to us so we can proceed with the transfer of your total l funds of $8.5 Million USD to you.Do get back to us with the needed information so we would advise you on how to get your funds.
Full Names
Home Address
Direct Tel
occupation
Mr. JAMES
( [email protected] )
FBI.FARMING-TON DISTRICT
CONNECTICUT USA.

#291044 by Tim Atem Fri Apr 08, 2016 9:29 am

Hello,

Greetings to you. After proper and several investigations and research at Western Union and Money Gram Office, we found your name in Western Union database among those that have sent money through Western Union and this proves that you have truly been swindled by those unscrupulous persons by sending money to them through Western Union/Money Gram in the course of getting one fund or the other that is not real.

In this regard a meeting was held between the Board of Directors of WESTERN UNION, MONEYGRAM, the FBI alongside with the Ministry of Finance, As a consequence of our investigations it was agreed that the sum of Two Hundred and Fifty Thousand United States Dollars (U.S.450,000.00) should be transferred to you out from the funds that The United States Department of the Treasury has set aside as compensation payment for scam victims.

This case would be handled and supervised by the FBI. We have submitted your details to them so that your funds can be transferred to you. Contact the Western Union agent office through the information below:

Contact Person: Vickie Kreis
Email: [email protected]

Yours sincerely,
James Comey

#295443 by Faizan Docherty Wed May 18, 2016 2:38 pm
ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.138.171.106
Originating ISP: Visafone Communications Limited
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

date: Wed, 18 May 16 09:52:34 +0000
message-id: <[email protected]>
bcc: <snipped>
X-Priority: 3
x-msmail-priority: normal
importance: normal
priority: normal
subject: FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION VISIT IN NIGERIA
x-origin: 41.138.171.106
content-type: text/html; charset=utf-8
content-transfer-encoding: QUOTED-PRINTABLE
mime-version: 1.0

ANTI-TERRORIST MONETARY,CYBER RESPONSE AND CRIMES DIVISION FBI
HEADQUARTERS WASHINGTON DC FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATIONS J.EDGAR
HOOVER BUILDING935 PENNSYLVANIA AVENUE, NW WASHINGTON, D.C. 20535-0001

Our Ref: CBN /0N8/CONTRACT NO.856.
To. Beneficiary:

This is Agent Robert Anderson Jr and we are here in Nigeria as an
FBI/UNITED NATION delegate that have been delegated to investigate
these fraudsters who are in the business of swindling Foreigners that came for transaction in Nigeria .

Please be informed that during our investigation,we found out that
there is a total sum amount of money $12.5million that has been
assigned in your name as the beneficiary and these fraudsters are busy swindling you without any hope of receiving your fund.

These are the works of the fraud stars who needed to extort money from you in the name of this transfer.We have to inform you that we have made some arrested in respect of this delayed over due fund. I have a very limited time to stay in Nigeria here so I advise you urgently respond to this message .

These criminals will be caught unaware and we don't want them to know this new development to avoid jeopardizing our investigation,you need to conceal anything that has to do with this exercise to enable us get all the necessary information we required.

I shall be expecting your swift response as soon as you receive this email.

Best Regard,
Agent Robert Anderson Jr

Please DO NOT tell a scammer that he has been posted here!

If you wish you can email me at
faizandocherty @ scamwarners [dot] com

How do I find email headers???

How to analyze an email header.
#296016 by Faizan Docherty Tue May 24, 2016 10:41 am
Originating IP: 154.118.17.173
Originating ISP: Spectranet
City: Lagos
Country of Origin: Nigeria

date: Mon, 23 May 16 11:41:15 +0000
message-id: <[email protected]>
bcc: <snipped>
x-msmail-priority: normal
importance: normal
priority: normal
subject: FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION VISIT IN NIGERIA
x-origin: 154.118.17.173
content-type: text/html; charset=utf-8
content-transfer-encoding: QUOTED-PRINTABLE
mime-version: 1.0

ANTI-TERRORIST MONETARY,CYBER RESPONSE AND CRIMES DIVISION FBI HEADQUARTERS WASHINGTON DC FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATIONS J.EDGAR HOOVER BUILDING 935 PENNSYLVANIA AVENUE, NW WASHINGTON, D.C. 20535-0001

Our Ref: CBN /0N8/CONTRACT NO.856.
To. Beneficiary:

This is Agent Ethel McGuire and we are here in Nigeria as an FBI/UNITED NATION delegate that have been delegated to investigate these fraudsters who are in the business of swindling Foreigners that came for transaction in Nigeria .

Please be informed that during our investigation,we found out that there is a total sum amount of money $12.5 million that has been assigned in your name as the beneficiary and these fraudsters are busy swindling you without any hope of receiving your fund.

These are the works of the fraud stars who needed to extort money from you in the name of this transfer.We have to inform you that we have made some arrested in respect of this delayed over due fund. I have a very limited time to stay in Nigeria here so I advise you urgently respond to this message .

These criminals will be caught unaware and we don't want them to know this new development to avoid jeopardizing our investigation,you need to conceal anything that has to do with this exercise to enable us get all the necessary information we required.

I shall be expecting your swift response as soon as you receive this email.

Regards.
Agent Ethel McGuire
FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION VISIT IN NIGERIA

#299385 by Faizan Docherty Tue Jun 28, 2016 4:53 pm
[email protected]
[email protected]
+1 (408) 825-4257
CARGO LOGISTIC

Originating IP: 70.186.251.13
Originating ISP: Cox Communications
City: Baton Rouge
Country of Origin: United States

Delivered-To: <snipped>
Received: by 10.28.174.141 with SMTP id x135csp1389933wme;
Mon, 27 Jun 2016 20:06:16 -0700 (PDT)
X-Received: by 10.202.212.70 with SMTP id l67mr298449oig.175.1467083176584;
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from mail10.id.yangming.com (id.yangming.com. [180.178.107.206])
by mx.google.com with SMTP id v76si12923373oie.60.2016.06.27.20.06.14;
Received-SPF: neutral (google.com: 180.178.107.206 is neither permitted nor denied by domain of [email protected]) client-ip=180.178.107.206;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com;
spf=neutral (google.com: 180.178.107.206 is neither permitted nor denied by domain of [email protected]) [email protected]
Received: from User ([70.186.251.13]) by mail10.id.yangming.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.3959);
Tue, 28 Jun 2016 10:12:33 +0700
Reply-To: <[email protected]>
Subject: Anti-Terrorist and Monetary Crimes Division-
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2016 22:04:43 -0500
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain;
charset="Windows-1251"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2600.0000
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2600.0000
Bcc:
Return-Path: [email protected]
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 28 Jun 2016 03:12:33.0546 (UTC) FILETIME=[E9E4B6A0:01D1D0EA]

Fbi Headquarters In Washington, DC
J. Edgar Hoover Building
935 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW Washington, DC20535-0001 Website:

http://www.fbi.gov

Attention Lucky Beneficiary:

We the FBI at the ANTI-TERRORIST AND MONETARY CRIMES DIVISION would like to bring to your notice that your email address has won you the
total ransom of $ 3.5,000,000 ($ 3.5 Million USD) from the United Nations Organizations (UNO) due to the uncontrollable fraudulent activities which
has gone viral in the United State Of America and the World at large. Your email address was discovered from some scammers caught at the West
Africa part of the World by the FBI, So due to this reason the Secretary General of the United Nations Ban Ki-moon and the President of the FBI James
Comey after having a conference meeting about these, they decided to compensate the rightful owners of those emails with the sum of $ 3.5 million each
which they believe have been scammed or might have illegally sent money through one means or the order and your email address was among the group
of emails that was discovered. So that is why we are in contact with you to direct and instruct you on how to get your Compensation Funds Award
delivered at your doorstep peacefully.

However the National Central Bureau of Interpol enhanced by the United Nations have successfully passed a mandate to the Federal Bureau of
Investigation to boost these exercise of clearing all foreign debts owned to you and other individuals and organizations who have been found not to
have receive their Contract Sum, Lottery / Gambling, Inheritance and Compensation Funds Award worth the sum of $ 3.5 Million USD.
Furthermore, this is how you can receive your Compensation Funds Award worth the sum of $ 3.5 Million USD by an ATM Debit Master Card issued
directly from The "PACIFIC WEST BANK OF AMERICA. ATM Debit Mater Card: The PACIFIC WEST BANK OF AMERICA will be issuing you an ATM Debit

Master Card which you can be able to withdraw up to $ 10,000 per day at any ATM machine that has the Master Card Logo
on it, and the card have to be renewed within 4 years time which is 2020. Also with the ATM Debit Mater Card you will be able to transfer Money
into your local bank account. The ATM card comes with a handbook manual to enlighten you on how to make use of it. You You can get this
ATM card even if you do not have a bank account because an account have been created on your behalf at the PACIFIC WEST BANK OF AMERICA
where your $ 3.5 Million USD have been deposited.

Regarding to the delivery of your ATM CARD, we have signed a contract with new legalized Shipping Company the CARGO LOGISTIC Delivery Company and the contract should expire in next three weeks which means you can loss your funds if you fail to comply within the (3) working weeks. But before the CARGO LOGISTIC Delivery Diplomats can leave for your doorstep you will only need to pay for their Delivery fee for your ATM CARD to be delivered at your home which is only $ 399.00 US Dollars instead of paying the normal $ 584 you are hereby saving $ 185 Dollars if you pay before the three weeks of May / July 2016. Take note that anyone asking you for some kind of money above the usual fee is definitely an impostor and you will have to stop communication with every other person if you have been in contact with any because this is the only funds you have out here pending and should be delivered to your home address (214 Chalfonte Av. USA) without experiencing much delays.

Note: Every order Bills and Taxes has been taken care of by The United Nation and the United State FBI, so the CARGO LOGISTIC delivery fee is all you will ever have to pay which is $ 399 USA Dollars only Do not send money to anyone until. you read this and have heard from me. The actual fees for shipping your ATM card is $ 586 dollars but because CARGO LOGISTIC does not operate with the COD method which gives you the chance to pay when package is delivered, so for international shipping We had to signed contract with them for bulk shipping which makes the fee reduce from the actual fee of $ 586 to $ 399 nothing more and no hidden fees of any sort!

Below are few list of tracking numbers you can track from the (CARGO LOGISTIC) Website (http://clce.ca/). To confirm the three beneficiaries like you who have received their payment successfully.

JOHNNY ALMANTE ============== 1Z2X59394198080570
GARY METZGER ============== 1Z2X59394195952759
GLEN PAPANIKAS ============== 1Z2X59394198690947

So to effect the release of your Compensation funds valued at $3.5,000,000.00 USD ($ 3.5 Million USA dollars) you are advised to contact
our correspondent at the FBI Headquarters in Washington DC the delivery officer in charge Agent Mark Ruben with this contact information below!

Name:. FBI SPECIAL AGENT MARK RUBEN

Office Email: [email protected]
Head Office: [email protected]
Text Only: +1 (408) 825-4257

You are advised and instructed to contact him with the information's needed as stated below to confirm if the one we have at our data base is
correct; thereby making your CARGO LOGISTIC SERVICE delivery fee of $399.00 USD available to avoiding much delays in the conclusion of this transaction.

1.) FULL NAME:
2.) AGE:
3.) SEX:
4.) ADDRESS:
5.) ZIP/POSTAL CODE:
6.) STATE/PROVINCE:
7.) COUNTRY:
8.) PHONE:
9.) OCCUPATION/POSITION:
10.) COMPANY:
11.) EMAIL ADDRESS:

Upon receipt of your payment details been confirmed available the CARGO LOGISTIC SERVICE delivery officer will ensure that your package is
delivered to you personally within 24 working hours, Because we are so sure of everything and we are giving you a 100% money back guarantee
that if you do not receive your ATM CARD / Compensation Funds Award within the next 24 hrs after you have made the payment for shipping
your package your shipping fee will be refunded back to you, And make sure that you keep the receipt of the $ 399 payment that you made because
that is one of the prove you will show to the delivery diplomats when they arrive at your doorstep with your package.

Kindly click on the link to view the Internet Fraudsters that was cut by the FBI<http://www.cis.uab.edu/forensics/blog/Romanian.arrested.jul14.jpg http://www.fbi.gov/newyork/press-releas ... age/ny.jpg>

CONFIDENTIALITY STATEMENT: If you received this message in your SPAM / BULK folder, that is because of the restrictions implemented by your Internet Service Provider, we (FBI) urge you to treat it genuinely, and this email is fully under supervision of the FBI and will be until you have your ATM card at your door step, so kindly follow the instruction and have this Card delivered to your address without any more delay by paying the CARGO LOGISTIC SERVICE Delivery fee and send to the United State FBI Approved officer Mark Ruben As stated above.

THANKS FOR YOUR CO-OPERATION

(FBI) SUPERIOR MISS DONNA GWEN.

Fbi Headquarters In Washington, DC
J. Edgar Hoover Building
935 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW Washington, DC 20535-0001 Website:

http://www.fbi.gov

#299765 by Tim Atem Mon Jul 04, 2016 10:52 am

Fbi Headquarters In Washington, D.C.
J. Edgar Hoover Building
935 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW Washington, D.C.20535-0001 Website: http://www.fbi.gov

Attention Lucky Beneficiary

We the FBI at the ANTI-TERRORIST AND MONETARY CRIMES DIVISION would like to bring to your notice that your email address has won you the total ransom of $3.5,000,000 ($3.5 Million USD) from the United Nations Organizations (UNO) due to the uncontrollable fraudulent activities which has gone viral in the United State Of America and the World at large.

Your email address was discovered from some scammers caught at the West Africa part of the World by the FBI, So due to this reason the Secretary General of the United Nations Ban Ki-moon and the President of the FBI James Comey after having a conference meeting about these,they decided to compensate the rightful owners of those emails with the sum of $3.5 million each which they believe have been scammed or might have illegally sent money through one means or the order and your email address was among the group of emails that was discovered. So that is why we are in contact with you to direct and instruct you on how to get your Compensation Funds Award delivered at your doorstep peacefully.

However the National Central Bureau of Interpol enhanced by the United Nations have successfully passed a mandate to the Federal Bureau of Investigation to boost these exercise of clearing all foreign debts owned to you and other individuals and organizations who have been found not to have receive their Contract Sum, Lottery/Gambling, Inheritance and Compensation Funds Award worth the sum of $3.5 Million USD.

Furthermore, this is how you can receive your Compensation Funds Award worth the sum of $3.5 Million USD by an ATM Debit Master Card issued directly from The "PACIFIC WEST BANK OF AMERICA.

ATM Debit Mater Card: The PACIFIC WEST BANK OF AMERICA will be issuing you an ATM Debit Master Card which you can be able to withdraw up to $10,000 per day at any ATM machine that has the Master Card Logo on it, and the card have to be renewed within 4 years time which is 2020. Also with the ATM Debit Mater Card you will be able to transfer Money into your local bank account. The ATM card comes with a handbook manual to enlighten you on how to make use of it. You can get this ATM card even if you do not have a bank account because an account have been created on your behalf at the PACIFIC WEST BANK OF AMERICA where your $3.5 Million USD have been deposited.

Regarding to the delivery of your ATM CARD, we have signed a contract with new legalized Shipping Company the CARGO LOGISTIC Delivery Company and the contract should expire in next three weeks which means you can loss your funds if you fail to comply within the (3) working weeks. But before the CARGO LOGISTIC Delivery Diplomats can leave for your doorstep you will only need to pay for their Delivery fee for your ATM CARD to be delivered at your home which is only $445.00 U.S Dollars instead of paying the normal $560 you are hereby saving $115 Dollars if you pay before the three weeks of JUNE/JULLY 2016. Take note that anyone asking you for some kind of money above the usual fee is definitely an impostor and you will have to stop communication with every other person if you have been in contact with any because this is the only funds you have out here pending and should be delivered to you without experiencing much delays.

Note: Every order Bills and Taxes has been taken care of by The United Nation and the United State FBI, so the CARGO LOGISTIC delivery fee is all you will ever have to pay which is $445 USA Dollars only. Do not send money to anyone until you read this and have heard from me. The actual fees for shipping your ATM card is $560 dollars but because CARGO LOGISTIC does not operate with the C.O.D method which gives you the chance to pay when package is delivered, so for international shipping We had to signed contract with them for bulk shipping of the ten U.N assigned lucky beneficiaries, which makes the fee reduce from the actual fee of $560 to $445 nothing more and no hidden fees of any sort!

Below are few list of tracking numbers you can track from the (CARGO LOGISTIC) Website (http://clce.ca/). To confirm the three beneficiaries like you who have received their payment successfully.

JOHNNY ALMANTE ==============1Z2X59394198080570
GARY METZGER ==============1Z2X59394195952759
GLEN PAPANIKAS ==============1Z2X59394198690947

So to effect the release of your Compensation funds valued at $3.5,000,000.00 USD ($3.5 Million USA dollars) you are advised to contact our correspondent at the FBI Headquarters in Washington DC the delivery officer in charge Agent Mark Ruben with this contact information below!

Name: FBI SPECIAL AGENT. MARK RUBEN
Office Email: [email protected]

You are advised and instructed to contact him with the information's needed as stated below to confirm if the one we have at our data base is correct; thereby making your CARGO LOGISTIC SERVICE delivery fee of $445.00 USD available to avoiding much delays in the conclusion of this transaction.

Your full Name............
Your Address:..............
Home/Cell Phone:........
Your Occupation..........
Your Identity................
Country...................
Zip code..................

Upon receipt of your payment details been confirmed available the CARGO LOGISTIC SERVICE delivery officer will ensure that your package is delivered to you personally within 24 working hours, Because we are so sure of everything and we are giving you a 100% money back guarantee that if you do not receive your ATM CARD/Compensation Funds Award within the next 24 hrs after you have made the payment for shipping your package your shipping fee will be refunded back to you, And make sure that you keep the receipt of the $445 payment that you made because that is one of the prove you will show to the delivery diplomats when they arrive at your doorstep with your package.

NOTE: If you received this message in your SPAM/BULK folder, that is because of the restrictions implemented by your Internet Service Provider, we (FBI) urge you to treat it genuinely, and this email is fully under supervision of the FBI and will be until you have your ATM card at your door step, so kindly follow the instruction and have this Card delivered to your address without any more delay by paying the CARGO LOGISTIC SERVICE Delivery fee and send to the United State FBI Approved officer Mark Ruben As stated above.

THANKS FOR YOUR CO-OPERATION

(FBI) SUPERIOR MISS DONNA GWEN.

Fbi Headquarters In Washington, D.C.
J. Edgar Hoover Building
935 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW Washington, D.C. 20535-0001 Website: http://www.fbi.gov

#300403 by HillBilly Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:56 pm

JAMES BRIEN COMEY
EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR FBI
FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION FBI.WASHINGTON D.C
FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION SEEKING TO WIRETAP

The Federal bureau of investigation (FBI) Washington,D.C
in conjunction with some other relevant Investigations Agencies
have recently been informed through our Global intelligence
monitoring network that your over-due contract payment
which was fully endorsed in your favor accordingly by the
Central bank of Malaysia(Bank Negara Malaysia) has not been claimed.

It might interest you to know that we have taken out time
in screening through this project as stipulated on our
protocol of operation and have finally
confirmed that your contract payment is 100% genuine and
hitch free from all facet and of which you have the lawful
right to claim your fund without any further delay.
We further advise that you go ahead in dealing with the
Central Bank office accordingly as we will be monitoring all
their services with you as well as your correspondence at
all level.

We were also made to understand that a lady with name Mrs.
Joan C.Bailey from OHIO has already contacted them and also
presented to them all the necessary documentation evidencing your
claim purported to have been signed personally by you prior to
the release of your contract fund valued at about $25million us dollars
only
but the Central Bank office did the wise thing by insisting on
hearing from you personally before they go ahead on wiring
your fund to the Bank information which was forwarded to
them by the above named Lady so that the main reason why they
contacted us so as to assist them in making the investigation.

Contact immediately the office of the Central Bank of Malaysia
(Bank Negara Malaysia) via email with the below information accordingly:

NAME: Dr. Zeti Akhtar Aziz.
OFFICE ADDRESS: Bank Negara Malaysia,
Jalan Kuching, Kuala Lumpur,
Wilayah Persekutuan,Kuala Lumpur,
Selangor,Malaysia

Meanwhile, we will advise that you contact the office
of the Governor of the Central Bank immediately with
the above email address and request that they attend
to your payment file as directed,
so as to enable you receive your contract fund accordingly.

To this effect, you are required to reconfirm and
authenticate your given particulars below for certainty
and onward processing and release of you funds
as we may not be held liable for any wrong payment.

FULL NAMES: __________________________________
CITY: _________________________
STATE: __________________________________
ZIP: ______________
COUNTRY________________________________
SEX: _______________
TELEPHONE NUMBER: _____________________
FAX: __________________________

Ensure you follow all their procedure as may be required by
them as that will further help hasten up the whole procedure
as regard to the transfer of your fund to you as designated.
Also have in mind that the Central Bank of Malaysia
equally have their own protocol of operation as stipulated
on their banking terms, so delay could be very dangerous.

Thank you very much for your anticipated co-operation in
advance as we earnestly await your urgent response to this matter.

Best Regards,

James Brien Comey
Federal Bureau of Investigation
J. Edgar Hoover Building
935 Pennsylvania Avenue,
NW Washington, D.C.

Received: from [13.84.159.125] (port=1073 helo=User)
by host.desktopnepal.org with esmtpa (Exim 4.87)
(envelope-from <[email protected]>)
id 1bMLr5-0003jS-Ag; Sun, 10 Jul 2016 17:01:35 -0400
Reply-To: <[email protected]>
Subject: FBI LETTER[CODE:210]f
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2016 21:01:34 -0000
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain;
charset="Windows-1251"
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2600.0000
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2600.0000
X-AntiAbuse: This header was added to track abuse, please include it with any abuse report
X-AntiAbuse: Primary Hostname - host.desktopnepal.org
X-AntiAbuse: Original Domain - hotmail.com
X-AntiAbuse: Originator/Caller UID/GID - [47 12] / [47 12]
X-AntiAbuse: Sender Address Domain - fb.com
X-Get-Message-Sender-Via: host.desktopnepal.org: authenticated_id: [email protected]
X-Authenticated-Sender: host.desktopnepal.org: [email protected]
X-Source:
X-Source-Args:
X-Source-Dir:
Bcc:
Return-Path: [email protected]
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 10 Jul 2016 21:01:37.0729 (UTC) FILETIME=[3FC34B10:01D1DAEE]

* 13.84.159.125 Microsoft Azure San Antonio United States

#300689 by Tim Atem Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:47 am

Field Intelligence Groups J. Edgar Hoover Building
935 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW Washington, D.C.

Attention: Beneficiary,

Move this email to your inbox before responding by clicking Not Spam, we sincerely apologize for sending you this sensitive information via e-mail instead of certified mail, post-mail, phone or face to face conversation. It's due to the urgency and importance of the security information of our citizens. I am Agent Mark Giuliano from the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) Field Intelligence Groups (FIGs). We intercepted two consignment boxes at JFK Airport, New York.

The boxes were scanned and they contained large sums of money ($4.1 million), also some backup documents that bear your name as the Beneficiary / Receiver. Investigation was carried out on the diplomat that accompanied the boxes into the United States and he stated that he was to deliver the funds at your residence as an overdue payment owed to you by foreign country.

After cross-checking all legal documents in the boxes, we found out that your consignment was lacking an important document and we can't release the boxes to the diplomat until the document is found, we have no other option than to confiscate your consignment.

According to Internal Revenue Code (IRC) in Title 26 also contain reporting requirement on a Form 8300, Report of Cash Payment Over $10,000 Received in a Trade or Business, money laundering activity may violate 18 USC §1956, 18 USC 1957, 18 USC 1960, and provision of Title 31, and 26 USC 6050I of the United States Code (USC), this section will discuss only those money laundering and currency violation under the jurisdiction of IRS, your consignment lacks proof of ownership certificate from the joint team of IRS and IRC, you're requested to reply back immediately for direction on how to procure the fund ownership certificate to avoid being charge for evading the law, which is punishable offense in the United States.

You are required to reply within 72hours or you will be prosecuted in a court of law for money laundering, you are instructed to desist from further contacts with any bank(s) or person(s) in any part of the world regarding your payment because your consignment has been confiscated by the Federal Bureau of Investigation here in the United States.

Yours In Service,
Agent Mark Giuliano
Regional Deputy Director
Field Intelligence Groups (FIGs)

#302851 by Tim Atem Thu Aug 11, 2016 5:10 pm

Fraud Department Agent Garry Walker Anti-Terrorist and Monetary Crimes Division Fbi Headquarters In Washington, D.C. Federal Bureau Of Investigation.
FBI-Washington Field Office 601 Street, NW Washington, DC 20535

Attention: Dear.

Am writing to make you understand that this is AGENT GARRY WALKER representing the office of the FBI Director and fraud department in which i head has been informed about your refusal to comply with the directives from the FBI and we are going ahead with the arrest by today and tomorrow.

We monitored your contact with this con men through our global tracking device that detect all the incoming and outgoing e-mails and telephone calls globally from all the countries of the world. We have your e-mail address under our monitoring device set-up any more e-mails to the fraudsters from you will be automatically detected..... Our concern in this issue is for your name to be cleared from the scammers list which has already been submitted to all the crimes agencies in Benin, Germany and United States Of America. We make sure that the laws are followed to the core and this is why the Benin Government which its citizen carried out the fraudulent activities with your information's which you sent to them have to compensate you with the amount as regards the FBI Laws of Sub-Section 12/13 Of the United States Anti-crimes laws.

We have in our file your details which you sent to them and we have checked and found out that you are a honest and hard working person and by this regards we decided to persuade the Benin Government to compensate you for the evil deeds that was carried out with your name. The German man knows that you are a the person because he was duped with your identity and this fraudulent activities was carried out by the same people who you have been forwarding your information's/details to all this while with the pretense of dealing with the right offices in Africa and other countries of the world.

You will have to get the CLEARANCE from the office of the High Court of Justice in Benin at the lowest sum of $125Usd. This certificate will enable you to get access to the compensation funds of $1.5Million Usd which was offered to you by the Benin Government and don't forget that you need to get the document within 2 days from now as you already know the deadline given to you to secure the documents. If not for the fact that we checked your data before acting towards this directives given to us, you would have been arrested by now and jailed because of your association with criminals in the internet and don't forget our warnings to you.

You will have to forward your bank account details to us where you want the $1.5Million Usd to be transferred into as soon as you secure the CLEARANCE FORM.
The German business man who was duped with your identity has reported this case to the world court and it will involve the Government of both countries which are Germany and USA and that is the reason why you must get this document immediately so as to avoid anybody calling your name as being among the fraudsters. With the Certificate, you are free from any form of crimes as your data shows that you are a honest and respectable person in the society. You will have to send the fees to the High Court of Justice over there in Benin within 2days from now so that our local agent can be able to apply our modalities with the High Court of Justice to issue the CLEARANCE FORM to you.

Send the fees of $125 Usd through Western Union Money Transfer with the name of the account officer in High Court of Justice.

Receivers Name: Sunday Ogugua
City: Cotonou
Text Question: In God
Text Answer: We Trust
Amount: $125Usd.

As soon as you send the fees, you will have to get back to us with the following details which are Senders Name and Address, MTCN Number, Text Question and Answer Used and the amount Sent. As soon as all this requirements are in place, the Certificate will be issued to you and then the compensation funds of $1.5Million Usd will be transferred into your bank account. To avoid the riot of the law on you and your entire family, we have been pleased to allow you secure the document from the High Court of Justice so that your name could be cleared off the fraudulent list and we also argued with the Benin Republic Government about your compensations and that was the reason why you were compensated with the sum of $1.5Million Usd.

Thanks as I wait for your kindly response
Respectively
AGENT GARRY WALKER
FBI SPECIAL AGENT

#303055 by Tim Atem Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:24 am
other emails:
[email protected]
[email protected]

Originating IP: 36.84.121.253
Originating ISP: Pt Telkom Indonesia
City: Bekasi
Country of Origin: Indonesia

(FBI)
Anti-Terrorist And Monitory Crime Division.
Federal Bureau Of Investigation.
J.Edgar.Hoover Building Washington Dc
Customers Service Hours / Monday To Saturday
Office Hours Monday To Saturday:

Dear Beneficiary,

We hope this notification arrives meeting your good health
and mind.Series of meetings have been held over the past 7
months with the secretary general of the United Nations
Organization. This ended 3 days ago. It is obvious that you
have not received your fund which is to the tune of 10.3M)
million due to past corrupt Governmental Officials who
almost held the fund to themselves for their selfish reason
and some individuals who have taken advantage of your fund
all in an attempt to swindle your fund which has led to so
many losses from your end and unnecessary delay in the
receipt of your fund.for more information do get back to
us.

The National Central Bureau of Interpol enhanced by the
United Nations and Federal Bureau of Investigation have
successfully passed a mandate to the government of the
states the exercise of clearing all foreign debts owed to
you and other individuals and organizations who have been
found not to have receive their Contract Sum, Lottery/,
Inheritance.

we are happy to inform you that based on our recommendation
your outstanding contract inheritance funds of over-due
payment in tone of USD 10.3M) has been credited in your
favor in Citibank. Having said all this, we will further
advise that you go ahead in dealing with the Citibank, IL
accordingly as we will be monitoring all their activities
with you as well as your correspondence at all levels.

NOTE: There are numerous scam emails on the internet,
imposters impersonating names and images. We therefore warn
our dear citizens to be very careful with any claim email
you receive prior to these irregularities so that they do
not fall victim to this ugly circumstance anymore.

And should in case you are already dealing with anybody or
office claiming that you have a payment with them, you are
to STOP further contact with them immediately in your best
interest and contact the real bank (Citibank) only where
your fund is laying, with the below information:

Bank Name: Citibank
Address: 2022 South Archer Ave, Chicago, IL USA.
Attn: Lambert Donelson
(Remittance Director)
E-mail:[email protected]

Contact the bank today and furnish them with this
information below for processing of your payment/funds
accordingly.

FULL NAME:
CURRENT ADDRESS:
CITY:
STATE:
ZIP CODE:
DIRECT CONTACT NUMBER:

NOTE: In your best interest, any message that does not come
from the above email address should be nullified and avoided
immediately for security reasons. Meanwhile, we will advise
that you contact the Citibank office in Illinois immediately
with the above email address and request that they attend to
your payment file as directed so as to enable you receive
your payment/fund accordingly.

Ensure you follow all directives from Citibank as this will
further help hasten up the whole payment process in regards
to the transfer of your fund to you as designated. Also have
in mind that the Citibank equally has their own protocol of
operation as stipulated on their banking terms.

All modalities has already been worked out before you were
contacted and note that we will be monitoring all your
dealings with them as you proceed so you don't have anything
to worry about. All we require from you henceforth is an
update so as to enable us be on track with you and the
Citibank. Without wasting much time, we will want you to
contact them immediately with the above email address and
phone number so as to enable them attend to your case
accordingly without any further delay as time is already
running out.

Should in case you need any more information in regards to
this notification, feel free to get back to us via email so
that we can brief you more as we are here to guide you
during and after this project has been completely perfected
and you have received your payment/fund as stated.
Thank you very much for your anticipated co-operation.
BEST REGARDS,

James B. Comey
Federal Bureau of Investigation.
J. Edgar Hoover Building
601,4th Street,
935 Pennsylvania Avenue,
NW Washington, D.C.
20535-0001, USA
E-mail: [email protected]

#303164 by Tim Atem Mon Aug 15, 2016 9:46 am
other email: [email protected]
phone numbers:
(209) 729-7604
+234-8131311219

Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)
Anti-Terrorist & Monetary Crime Division.
J.Edgar.Hoover Building Washington Dc

Dear Beneficiary;

Series of meetings have been held over the past 7 months with the secretary general of the United Nations Organization. This ended 3 days ago. It is obvious that you have not received your fund which is to the tune of $2,500,000.00 due to past corrupt Governmental Officials who almost held the fund to themselves for their selfish reason and some individuals who have taken advantage of your fund all in an attempt to swindle your fund which has led to so many losses from your end and unnecessary delay in the receipt of your fund.

The National Central Bureau of Interpol enhanced by the United Nations and Federal Bureau of Investigation have successfully passed a mandate to the current president of Nigeria his Excellency President Muhammadu Buhari to boost the exercise of clearing all foreign debts owed to you and other individuals and organizations who have been found not to have receive their Contract Sum, Lottery/Gambling, Inheritance and the likes. Now how would you like to receive your payment? Because we have two method of payment which is by Cheque or by ATM card?

ATM Card: We will be issuing you a custom pin based ATM card which you will use to withdraw up to $3,000 per day from any ATM machine that has the Master Card Logo on it and the card have to be renewed in 3 years time which is 2019. Also with the ATM card you will be able to transfer your funds to your local bank account. The ATM card comes with a handbook or manual to enlighten you about how to use it, even if you do not have a bank account.

Cheque: To be deposited in your bank for it to be cleared within three working days. Your payment would be sent to you via any of your preferred option and would be mailed to you via FedEx, because we have signed a contract with FedEx which should expire by August 31st 2016, you will only need to pay $55 instead of $250 saving you $195 so if you pay before August 31st 2016 you save $195. Take note that anyone asking you for some kind of money above the usual fee is definitely a fraudster and you will have to stop communication with every other person if you have been in contact with any. Also remember that all you will ever have to spend is $55 nothing more! Nothing less! And we guarantee the receipt of your fund to be successfully d

Note: Everything has been taken care of by the Federal Government of Nigeria, the United Nation and also the FBI and including taxes, custom paper and clearance duty so all you will ever need to pay is $55.

DO NOT SEND MONEY TO ANYONE UNTIL YOU READ THIS: The actual fees for shipping your ATM card is $250 but because FedEx have temporarily discontinued the C.O.D which gives you the chance to pay when package is delivered for international shipping, We had to sign contract with them for bulk shipping which makes the fees reduce from the actual fee of $250 to $55 nothing more and no hidden fees of any sort.

To ensure the release of your fund valued at $2,500,000.00, you are advised to contact our correspondent in Africa. Specify your preferred option and request a SPEEDY response. Contact [Mr. Udo Di] now, with the information below,

Mr. Udo Di
[Head of Operation]
Foreign Remittance
Tel: +234 8131 311 219

You are advised to contact him with the information as stated below:

Your full Name: ............
Your Address: ..............
Home/Cell Phone: ..............
Preferred Payment Method (ATM / Cashier Check)

Upon receipt of payment the delivery officer will ensure that your package is sent within 24 working hours.

Yours Sincerely,

Mrs. Cassandra Chandler

Tel: +1 (209) 729 7604
FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION
UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE
WASHINGTON, D.C. 20535

Note: Do disregard any email you get from any impostors or offices claiming to be in possession of your ATM CARD, you are hereby advice only to be in contact with Mr. Udo Di of the ATM CARD CENTRE who is the rightful person to deal with in regards to your ATM CARD PAYMENT and forward any emails you get from impostors to this office so we could act upon and commence investigation.

#303267 by Tim Atem Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:03 am

FBI Headquarters In Washington, D.C.
J. Edgar Hoover Building
935 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW Washington, D.C. 20535-0001

Attention: Beneficiary

This is the final warning you are going to receive from me, do you get me? I
hope you understand how many times this message has been sent to you.

We would also send a letter to the company/agency that you are working for so
that they could get you fired until we are through with our investigations
because a suspect is not supposed to be working for the government or any
private organization.

Your ID which we have in our database have been sent to all the crimes agencies
in America for them to inset you in their website as an internet fraudsters and
to warn people from having any deals with you. This would have been solved all
this while if you had gotten the CERTIFICATE ENDORSED AND STAMPED as you were
instructed in the e-mail below. This is the federal bureau of investigation
(FBI) am writing in response to the e-mail you sent to us and am using this
medium to inform you that there is no more time left to waste because you have
been given a mandate. As stated earlier to have the document endorsed, signed
and stamped without failure and you must adhere to this directives to avoid you
blaming yourself at last when we must have arrested and jailed you for life and
all your properties will be seized and bank account will be confiscated too.

You failed to comply with our directives/instruction and that was the reason
why we didn't hear from you, as our director has already been notified about
you get the process completed yesterday and right now the WARRANT OF ARREST has
been signed against you and it will be carried out in the next 48hours as
strictly signed by the FBI director. We have investigated and found out that
you didn't have any idea when the fraudulent deal was committed with your
information's/identity and right now your ID is placed on our website as a
wanted person, I believe you know that it will be a shame to you and your
entire family because after then it will be announce in all the local channels
that you are wanted by the FBI.

As a good Christian and a Honest man, I decided to see how i could be of help
to you because i would not be happy to see you end up in jail and all your
properties confiscated all because your information's was used to carry out a
fraudulent transactions, i called the EFCC and they directed me to a private
attorney who can help you get the process done and he stated that he will
endorse and stamp the document at the sum of $325 usd only and i believe this
process is cheaper for you.

You need to do every possible thing today and tomorrow to get this process done
because our director has called to inform me that the warrant of arrest has
been signed against you and once it has been approved, then the arrest will be
carried out, and from our investigations we learnt that you were the person
that forwarded your identity to one impostor/fraudsters in Nigeria when he had
a deal with you about the transfer of some illegal funds into your bank account
which is valued at the sum of $10,500,000.00 only.

I pleaded on your behalf so that this agency could give you till 8/30/2016 so
that you could get this process done because i learnt that several e-mails has
been sent to you without getting a response from you. Bear it in mind that this
is the only way that i can be able to help you at this moment or you would have
to face the law and its consequences once it had befallen on you. You would
make the payment through western union money transfer with the below details.

Receivers Name: DANIEL TAGBO
Question:How Long
Answer: Now
Amount: $325
Senders:
MTCN
Hhome Call Phone Number:

Send the payment details to me as stated above and make sure that you didn't
hesitate making the payment down to the agency by today so that they could have
the certificate endorsed, signed and stamped immediately without any further
delay. After all this process has been carried out, then we would have to
proceed to the bank for the transfer of your compensation funds which is valued
at the sum of $10.500,000.00 usd which was supposed to have been transferred to
you all this while.

Note: All the crimes agencies have been contacted on this regards and we shall
trace and arrest you if you disregard this instructions. You are given a grace
today to make the payment for the document after which your failure to do that
will attract a maximum arrest and finally you will be appearing in court for
act of terrorism, money laundering and drug trafficking charges, so be warned
not to try anything funny because you are been watched.

Expecting your anticipated- Co-operation.

Yours in service,
Jmaes B Comey
FBI DIRECTOR

#303290 by HillBilly Tue Aug 16, 2016 11:10 am
Anti-Terrorist And Monetary Crimes Division
FBI Headquarters, Washington, D.C.
J.Edgar Hoover Building

ATTENTION: BENEFICIARY

This e-mail has been issued to you in order to Officially inform you that we
have completed an investigation on an International Payment in which was
issued
to you by an International Lottery Company. With the help of our newly
developed technology (International Monitoring Network System) we discovered
that your e-mail address was automatically selected by an Online Balloting
System, this has legally won you the sum of $2.4million USD from a Lottery
Company outside the United States of America. During our investigation we
discovered that your e-mail won the money from an Online Balloting System and
we have authorized
this winning to be paid to you via INTERNATIONAL CERTIFIED BANK DRAFT.

Normally, it will take up to 5 business days for an INTERNATIONAL CERTIFIED
BANK DRAFT by your local bank. We have successfully notified this company on
your behalf that funds are to be drawn from a registered bank within the world
winded, so as to enable you cash the check instantly without any delay,
henceforth the stated amount of $2.4million USD has been deposited with IMF.

We have completed this investigation and you are hereby approved to receive
the
winning prize as we have verified the entire transaction to be Safe and 100%
risk free, due to the fact that the funds have been deposited with IMF you will
be required to settle the following bills directly to the Lottery Agent in-
charge of this transaction whom is located in Cotonou, Benin Republic.
According to our discoveries, you were
required to pay for the following,

(1) Deposit Fee's ( IMF INTERNATIONAL CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE )
(3) Shipping Fee's ( This is the charge for shipping the Cashier's Check to
your home address)

The total amount for everything is $96.00 We have tried our possible best to
indicate that this $96.00 should be deducted from your winning prize but we
found out that the funds have already been deposited IMF and cannot be accessed
by anyone apart from you the winner, therefore you will be required to pay the
required fee's to the Agent in-charge of this transaction

In order to proceed with this transaction, you will be required to contact the
agent in-charge ( Thomos Curry ) via e-mail. Kindly look below to find
appropriate contact information:

CONTACT AGENT NAME: Mr. Thamos Curry
Email; [email protected]
PHONE NUMBER: +229-98316520
You will be required to e-mail him with the following information:

FULL
NAME:
ADDRESS:
CITY:
STATE:
ZIP CODE:
DIRECT CONTACT NUMBER:

You will also be required to request Western Union or Money Gram details on how
to send the required $96.00 in order to immediately ship your prize of $2.4
million USD via INTERNATIONAL CERTIFIED BANK DRAFT from IMF, also include the
following transaction code in order for him to immediately identify this
transaction : EA2948-910.

This letter will serve as proof that the Federal Bureau Of Investigation is
authorizing you to pay the required $96.00 ONLY to Mr.Thamos Curry via
information in which he shall send to you,

Mr. JAMES COMEY
Federal Bureau of Investigation F B I
Yours in Service,Photograph of Director

Received: from (41.86.234.171) by wmlight.pc.tim.it; Tue, 16 Aug 2016 12:36:59 +0200
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2016 12:36:59 +0200 (CEST)
Reply-To: [email protected]
Subject: Federal Bureau of Investigation F B I
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain;charset="UTF-8"
X-Originating-IP: 41.86.234.171

The source IP address is 41.86.234.171.
Geo-Location Information

Country Benin
State/Region 14
City Cotonou
Latitude 6.3654