Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#81710 by Gateway Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:06 pm
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from compute1.internal (compute1.nyi.mail.srv.osa [10.202.2.41])
by sloti14d5p3 (Cyrus git2.5+0-git-fastmail-7636) with LMTPA;
Tue, 17 Jan 2012 02:33:05 -0500
X-Sieve: CMU Sieve 2.4
X-Spam-charsets: plain='gb2312', html='gb2312'
X-Mail-from: [email protected]
Received: from mx3.nyi.mail.srv.osa ([10.202.2.202])
by compute1.internal (LMTPProxy); Tue, 17 Jan 2012 02:33:05 -0500
Received: from stu.xjtu.edu.cn (stu.xjtu.edu.cn [202.117.1.22])
by mx3.nyi.mail.srv.osa (Postfix) with SMTP id 139A74C2734
Tue, 17 Jan 2012 02:33:02 -0500 (EST)
X-scanvirus: By EQAVSE AntiVirus Engine
X-scanresult: CLEAN
X-MAILFROM: <[email protected]>
X-FROMIP: 127.0.0.1
X-Delivertime: 0
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject: Dear Beloved Friend,
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2012 15:31:29 +0800
X-Priority: 3
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; charset="gb2312";
boundary="=_eqmail_PART_0_23557_1326785489_eqmail"
X-Truedomain-Domain: stu.xjtu.edu.cn
X-Truedomain-SPF: No Record
X-Truedomain-DKIM: No Signature
X-Truedomain-ID: 94478E43B61D2277649102DF2C7E8C7A
X-Truedomain: Neutral

Dear Beloved Friend,

I know that this letter may be a very big surprise to you, I came across your email contact from my personal search and decided to write to you concerning my deposited donation fund, i believe that you will be honest to fulfill my final wish before I will die.

I am Mrs Hajia Amar from Cuba, Married in Accra Ghana, i am 58 years old, I am deaf and suffering from a long time cancer of the breast, which affected my speaking organ. From all indication my condition is really deteriorating, and my doctors have courageously advised me that I may not live beyond the next few months; this is because the cancer stage has reached a critical stage.

I was brought up in a motherless baby's home, and was married to my late husband for twenty years without a child. My husband passed away two years ago and the family members of my husband have driven me away because I have no child with my husband and the family. Since his death of my husband I decided not to re-marry, my husband is very rich and has a lot of investment which the family now has taken over.

I inherited US$9.6 Million dollars (Nine million six hundred thousand dollars)which my late husband deposited in one of the security financial company here before he died. Presently this money is still with the security company. At the moment, I am contacting you with my laptop at the hospital where I have been undergoing treatment.

I have since lost my ability to talk and my doctors have being trying everything humanly possible but Allah knows the best. It is my last wish to see that this money is distribute to the charity organization, the poor and the motherless babies home where I come from. I want your good humanitarian, to also use this money to fund Mosques, orphanages and widows around for the promotion of the work of Allah.

I must let you know that this was a very hard decision, but I had to take a bold step towards this issue because I have no further option (Crying). I hope you will help see my last wishes come true.

As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of Security Company. Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I stated herein. Hope to hear from you soonest and finally do contact me through ([email protected]) if you really want to assist me in this project.

Please if you know that you cannot be of help, please do not reply

Yours Sister,
Hajia Amar

If you wish you can email me at
[email protected]

How to get E-Mail Headers
http://www.isipp.com/resources/email-headers/
Advertisement