Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#12512 by Peta Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:57 am
This particular scam preys upon Christians. The dying-Christian-widow-with-lots-of-cash sscenario occurs very frequently in the world of scamming. It is a known fact that many West African scammers consider themselves to be Christians and will frequently and ardently pray to God for help to ensnare rich victims in their scams. Any person who reply's to this scam will soon be facing demands for the payment of fake fees from an equally fake lawyer or attorney, usually via Western Union or Moneygram.

Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from [41.202.74.45] < IP points to Cote D'Ivoire
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 18:18:52 +0200
Subject: Accept this offer for the less privileges
Reply-To: [email protected]
To:
CC:

Dearest,
PLEASE ENDEAVOR TO USE IT FOR THE CHILDREN OF GOD.I am the above named
person from Sierra leone. I am married to Dr Ousmane Fall who worked with Sierra leone. embassy in South Africa for nine years before he died in the year2005.We were married for eleven years without a child. He died after a
brief illness that lasted for only four days.When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of$5.5 M.(five million five hundred thousand
U.S.Dollars)in a securit vault packed in a metallic trunk box here in cote d' ivoire. He did this for the security of the money.

Presently, this money is still with the security firm here in Cote d'
Ivoire.The security firm they are waiting for me to produce some one who stand as my foreign partner and they will be released the box to him this is why I am soliciting for your assistance. I have cancer of the breast. My Doctor told me that my chances of living is limited but,though what
disturbs me most is my stroke.

Having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to individual that will utilize it well for God and for the less privileges the way I am
going to instruct here in. I want this fund to be used to sponsor, orphanages, less privilege once. I took this decision because I don't
have any child that will inherit this money and my husband relatives are not in good terms with me because of my husband's wealth they are trying
by all means to collect the documents of this funds and kill me.

I don't want a situation where this money will be used in an ungodly manner,hence the reason for taking this bold decision. I am not afraid of
death hence I know where I am going. I know that I am going to be in the bosom of God I don't need any telephone communication in this regard
because of my health,and because of the presence of my husband's relatives around me always. I don't want them to know about this development.

With God all things are possible.For your noble assistance to help me claim this box from the security firm as my foreign partner as the box was
deposited by my husband. i have decided to offer you %30 of the total fund. As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the
security firm for you to contact them for the release of the box. I will also issue you a letter of authorization that will empower you as the
original- beneficiary of the fund. I want you and your family to always pray for me.

My happiness is that I lived a life of a worthy christian. Please always be prayerful all through your life. Any delay in your reply will give me
room in sourcing for another God fearing person for this same purpose. Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I stated herein. Hoping
to hear from you soon to give you directives on how to receive the fund.To God be the glory remain blessed you and your family.

Yours sister
Rev Viviane.
Advertisement

#14722 by Peta Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:49 am
The email addresses have changed but the scam remains the same.

Reply-To: [email protected]
X-ORIGINATOR-IP: 41.202.91.210
To: [email protected]
Subject: Accept this offer for the less privilegest
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2009 16:40:58 -0430

Accept this offer for the less privileges

PLEASE ENDEAVOUR TO USE IT FOR THE CHILDREN OF GOD.I am the above named person from Sierra leone. I am married to Dr Ousmane Fall who worked with Sierra leone embassy in South Africa for nine years before he died in the year 2003.We were married for eleven years without a child. He died after a brief illness that lasted for only four days.

When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of$5.5 M.(five million five hundred thousand U.S.Dollars) packed in a metallic box deposited as a family valuables with security firm here in Cote d' I voire here. Presently, this
money is still with the security firm here in Cote d'Ivoire.The securityfirm they are waiting for me to produce some one who stand as my foreign partner and they will be released the box to him this is why I am soliciting for your assistance.

My Doctor told me that my chances of living is limited but.Though what disturbs me most is my stroke.Having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to individual that will utilize it well for God and for the less privileges the way I am going to instruct here in.
I want this fund to be used to sponsor ,orphanages, less privilege once. I took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this money and my husband relatives are not in good terms with me because of my
husband‘s wealth they are trying by all means to collect the documents of this funds and kill me.

I don't want a situation where this money will be used in an ungodly manner,hence the reason for taking this bold decision. I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going. I know that I am going to be in the bosom of God
I don't need any telephone communication in this regard because of my health,and because of the presence of my husband's relatives around me always. I don't want them to know about this development. With God all things are possible.

For your noble assistance to help me claim this box from the security firm as our foreign partner as the box was deposited by my husband. i have decided to offer you %30 of the total fund. As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of th> e security firm for you to contact them for the release of the box. I will also issue you a letter of authorization that will empower you as the original- beneficiary of the box. I want you and your family to always pray for me.

My happiness is that I lived a life of a worthy person. Please always be prayerful all through your life. Any delay in your reply will give me room in sourcing for another individual for this same purpose. Please assure me
that you will act accordingly as I stated herein. Hoping to hear from you soon to give you directives on how to receive the box.

To God be the glory remain blessed you and your family.

Yours sister

Viviane fall.