Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#87702 by Gateway Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:19 am
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from compute1.internal (compute1.nyi.mail.srv.osa [10.202.2.41])
by sloti14d5p3 (Cyrus git2.5+0-git-fastmail-7704) with LMTPA;
Mon, 27 Feb 2012 06:58:52 -0500
X-Sieve: CMU Sieve 2.4
X-Spam-charsets:
X-Mail-from: [email protected]
Received: from mx3.nyi.mail.srv.osa ([10.202.2.202])
by compute1.internal (LMTPProxy); Mon, 27 Feb 2012 06:58:52 -0500
Received: from fluxfoundation.org (fluxfoundation.org [74.82.3.135])
by mx3.nyi.mail.srv.osa (Postfix) with ESMTP id EF9E34C26B0
Mon, 27 Feb 2012 06:58:51 -0500 (EST)
Received: by fluxfoundation.org (Postfix, from userid 33)
id 3A63C198D3; Mon, 27 Feb 2012 11:58:50 +0000 (UTC)

Subject: Re:I Need Your Assistance/Partnership
X-PHP-Originating-Script: 1000:timthumb.php
Reply-To: [email protected]
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
Message-Id: <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2012 11:58:50 +0000 (UTC)
X-Truedomain-Domain: gmail.com
X-Truedomain-SPF: No Record
X-Truedomain-DKIM: No Signature
X-Truedomain-ID: 44B2E068D3C28D637196D6EF9C5694D5
X-Truedomain: NeutralMy Dear

I am ENGR.M.S BARKINDO,past Group Managing Director of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC).Please i need your assistance/corperation involving a very strict and confidential transaction, which involves the transfer of a reasonable sum of money
to your account.

The amount is $22,700,000.00 US Dollars(Twenty Two Million Seven Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only),this money represent the surplus of an over invoiced valued contract awarded by my office and executed for our corporation while i was incharge, which has since
been completed and the original contractor fully paid. I now seek your assistance to secure this surplus amount as stated above to your personal /company,s account so that the money would be mutually invested to our benefit in your business in your country and could be
shared as will be agreed upon. I assure you that this transaction is risk free.

Every machinery has been set in motion for a smooth and quick conclusion of this transaction.However, I would wish to receive your personal assurance that you are not going to sit on this money when you take possession of this money. More importantly,you are to keep this transaction very confidential.I shall need your full names,address/company address, telephone/mobile number,your occupation and marital status.Please you are only required to respond if you are sure of carrying out this transaction and you can be trusted regarding the confidentiality this transaction requires and please note that you
will be expected to deal directly with me and no other person and you are please advised to respond if you are sure that you will give this transaction the sincerity and urgency it deserves.Please it will be my desire to see that we donate not less than 10% to charity and the less previledge home around the world.

Further details will made available to you as soon as your response
is received.Your urgent reply is awaited.

Yours faithfully,

Engr.M.S Barkindo

If you wish you can email me at
[email protected]

How to get E-Mail Headers
http://www.isipp.com/resources/email-headers/
Advertisement