Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#90384 by David Jansen Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:17 pm
This is a next of kin scam. There is no inheritance waiting for you. This scammer may get in contact with you through facebook.

Date: 2012
Subject: New message from Hazil Adonis
To:

Hazil Adonis
Dear,

Greeting to you, it is my humble pleasure to contact you through this medium, I am Barrister Adonis Hazil, I was the legal adviser to late Engineer xxx, a citizen of your country. He was a contractor worked with Government Constructions Companies Togo for many years.

He died by heart attack over six (6) years ago in this country, and he supplied Cements Products to the Government of Togo since over nine (9) years ago, and the Government of Togo announced to release his contract balance valued at US$4,550,000.00 (Four Million Five Hundred and Fifty Thousand United State Dollars) through the Ministry of Work Togo.

Then last week a mandate was issued to me by the Ministry of Work Togo, to provide the relative of my late client before 14 working days, to apply and receive the contract balance, otherwise the Government will cancel his contract payment, hence he was dead and nobody comes for the claim of his contract balance.

Therefore after my several attempts to locate any relatives of my late client without any success, I decided to utilize this life time opportunity by contacting you, hence you bear the same last name with him, to assist me claim the contract balance, and me and you will shall share the contract fund 50/50.

Please, kindly contact me through my personal email address below for more details:
adonishazil21(at)gmail.com

I expect your urgent response

Best regards

Barrister Adonis Hazil,
Principle Consultant
321 Avenue Nicolas Grunitsky
Lomé Togo
Email: adonishazil21(at)gmail.com

Being a victim doesn't mean you stand alone. We're here to help you.
Advertisement

#219166 by jaayyy2015 Mon Sep 15, 2014 3:45 pm
Dear (my last name)

I am Barrister Adonis Hazil, I was the legal adviser to late Eng:M.(my last name), a citizen of your country. He was a contractor worked with Government Constructions Companies Togo for many years. He died by heart attack over six (6) years ago in this country, and he supplied Cements Products to the Government of Togo since over nine (9) years ago, and the Government of Togo announced to release his contract balance valued at US$4,550,000.00, through the Ministry of Works.

Then last week a mandate was issued to me by the Ministry of Works, to provide the relative of my late client before 14 working days, to apply and receive the contract balance, otherwise the Government will cancel his contract payment, hence he was dead and nobody comes for the claim of his contract balance.

Therefore after my several attempts to locate any relatives of my late client without any success, I decided to utilize this life time opportunity by contacting you, hence you bear the same last name with him, to assist me claim the contract balance, and me and you will shall share the contract fund 50/50.Please, kindly contact me for more details:

I expect your urgent response

My regards

Barrister Adonis Hazil