Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#1835 by benjamin Thu Aug 23, 2007 1:26 am
The usual story - lots of non-existent money waiting for you, providing you pay fees...and more fees...

APPROVED FROM OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENT
ABUJA - CAPITAL CITY NIGERIA.
Your ref ::::::::;PAYMENT CLEARANCE .
Our ref :::::::::;FGN/2002-8/PAYMENT /2007

Attention:

Your last name appears in my file two days ago. Through FMS office that you are among people approved to be paid half payment of $8million dollars as part payment. Signed by the Vice President of Federal Republic of Nigeria, On behalf of Mr. President.

I need your above information, to confirm with the one we have already here in our file, if you are the rightful owner to be paid. Please re-confirm to me if this is inline with what you have in your record and also re-confirm to me the followings, because we are given 2 days by Mr. President to release the above $8.5million into your bank account,

On going through files yesterday, we discovered that your file was dumped untreated, so at this juncture, we apologize for the delay of your payment and please stop communicating with any office now and attention to the appointed office below for you to receive your payment.

Your new Payment Reference No.-35460021, Allocation No: 674632 Password No: 339331, Pin Code No: 55674 and your Certificate of Merit Payment No: 103, Released Code No: 0763; Immediate Telex confirmation No: -1114433; Secret Code No: XXTN013, Having received these vital payment number, therefore You are qualified now to received and confirm Your payment with the Federal Government of Nigeria immediately within 24hrs, we advice you to contact Dr. Frank John with immediate payment to your account. Here is the information below:

Email: [email protected]
Tel: +234-806377096
Contact person: Dr. Frank John

1) Your full name and address
2) Phones, fax and mobile #.
3) Company s name, position and address.
4) Profession, sex, age and marital status.
5) Working Id/Int l passport.
6) Beneficiary Name.
7) Bank details

Ms. Vivian Johnson

Special Adviser to Mr. President
Political Adviser to the Presidency on contract matters.
PRESIDENT FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
Advertisement