Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#90961 by Megan Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:31 pm
Delivered-To: XXXXXXXXXX
Received: by 10.223.134.79 with SMTP id i15cs28526fat;
Fri, 24 Feb 2012 11:47:19 -0800 (PST)
Received: by 10.50.203.33 with SMTP id kn1mr4275888igc.1.1330112838352;
Fri, 24 Feb 2012 11:47:18 -0800 (PST)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from 219268-web1.chopra.com ([174.143.40.74])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id aa4si1487633igc.5.2012.02.24.11.47.11;
Fri, 24 Feb 2012 11:47:18 -0800 (PST)
Received-SPF: neutral (google.com: 174.143.40.74 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of [email protected]) client-ip=174.143.40.74;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=neutral (google.com: 174.143.40.74 is neither permitted nor denied by best guess record for domain of [email protected]) [email protected]
Received: by 219268-web1.chopra.com (Postfix, from userid 48)
id 91CBF7D8202; Fri, 24 Feb 2012 13:22:02 -0600 (CST)
To:XXXXXXXXXX
Subject: Deborah Adamu has sent you a page link at chopra.com
Message-Id: <[email protected]>
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2012 13:22:02 -0600 (CST)

Message: My dearest how are you and your family? hope all is well with you,my name is
Deborah,i will like to know more about you to establish a good
relationship with you,please write back so i can tell you more about me
and also i have something importantl to share with you and also to send
you my pictures and no if you can help.

Deborah
Link: XXXXXXXXXX

Another email sent by the scammer from [email protected] :

Dearest XXXXXXXXXX

I am more than happy in your reply to my mail. How was your day?. Mine is a bit cold over here in Dakar Senegal In this Humanitarian home we are only allowed to go out only on Mondays and Fridays of the weeks. Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by God's grace i will come out here soon.

I don't have any relatives now whom I can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person I have now is Reverend Father.Ambrose who is the Senior Priest here in (St.Dominic Catholic Church) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since I came here but I am not living with him rather I am leaving in the woman's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for Male the other for Female.

The Reverend's Tel number is (+221 777939091) if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me Deborah Adamu he will send for me in the hostel room no 25.

As a refugee here I don't have any right or privileged to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the laws of this country.
I want to go back to my studies because I only attended my first year as a law student before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Please listen to this, I have my late father's Fund deposit certificate, bond agreement of the fund and death certificate here with me which I will send to you latter, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a bank which he used my name as the next of kin,
the amount in question is ($3.7) Three million seven hundred thousand us dollars.

So, I would like you to help me transfer this money to your account) and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.

I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it now is you because I trust you that you will be of assistance to me.

So, in the light of above I will like you to keep it to yourself and don't relate it to anyone for I am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.

Remember I am giving you all this information due to the trust I deposed on you. I like honest and understanding people, truthful and men of vision, truth and hard working man.

The money in question was made by my late father through his cocoa and political career and that is why I don't want anyone here to know about it until I travel out from here.

My favorite language is English but I speaks and write English very fluently. Meanwhile I would like you to call me like I said I have a lot to tell you. Have a nice day and think about me. I wait your call

I want you to send me your contact information such as your
Names ..................................
Country ..............................
Telephone ..........................

To enable me introduce you to my late fathers bank in senegal,
Awaiting to hear from you soonest
Yours loved one

Deborah
Advertisement