Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#13525 by lookbehindyou Mon Aug 31, 2009 11:22 am
i recieved this in my inbox today... another variant of the 19mil tsunami disaster scam... hoping someone here knows how to report this lowlifes email addresses...

[email protected]

Hello,

I am Kun Chun, a legal practitioner. A deceased client of mine, that shares the same last name as yours, died as a result of a heart-related condition on January 12th 2005. His heart condition was due to the death of all the members of his family in the tsunami disaster on the 26th December2004 in Sumatra Indonesia. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2004_India ... earthquake

I am contacting you to seek your consent to present you as the beneficiary to my late client. He has a deposit of (US$19,000,000).

This will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you against any legal ramification. If this business proposition offends your moral values, do accept my apology.

I can be reached on: [email protected]

Kun Chun.
Attorney At Law.

This communication, links contained herein, is for the sole use of the intended recipient and may contain information that is confidential or legally protected.

----------------------------------------------------------------
This message was sent using IMP, the Internet Messaging Program.
Advertisement

#13534 by The Enchantress Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:47 pm
Welcome to Scamwarners lookbehind. A certain scam. Delete and do not reply.

Thank You for posting this information, it will alert and save others from being scammed. Well Done :=)

Another mail from this scammer dated June 28th, 2009 using another mail address;

ATTENTION:

I am Kun Chun, a legal practitioner. A deceased client of mine, that shares the same last name as yours, died as a result of a heart-related condition on January 12th 2005. His heart condition was due to the death of all the members of his family in the tsunami disaster on the 26th December2004 in Sumatra Indonesia.

I am seeking your consent to present you as the beneficiary to my late client. He has a deposit of (US$19,000,000).

This will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you against any legal ramification. If this business proposition offends your moral values, do accept my apology.

Best regards,
Barrister Kun Chun

This communication, links contained herein, is for the sole use of the intended recipient and may contain information that is confidential or legally protected.

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
#15239 by just1997 Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:07 am
I just received this email with another address "Kun Chun <kunchun@chamber".

Here is what the email says:

Hello,

I am Kun Chun, a legal practitioner. A deceased client of mine, that shares the same last name as yours, died as a result of a heart-related condition on January 12th 2005. His heart condition was due to the death of all the members of his family in the tsunami disaster on the 26th December2004 in Sumatra Indonesia. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2004_India ... earthquake

I am contacting you to seek your consent to present you as the beneficiary to my late client. He has a deposit of (US$19,000,000).

Kun Chun.
Attorney At Law.

#15245 by Jillian Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:16 pm
Welcome just1997 and thank you for posting further information about this scam. :D

Have you sent a payment to a scammer with Western Union and now realize it's a scam? If the payment has not been picked up, you can cancel it immediately! 1-800-448-1492

Follow ScamWarners on Twitter: http://twitter.com/ScamWarners