Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#14044 by Peta Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:47 pm
This scam was received in my scamwarners email account, proof that scammer really don't care who they target. The message is directing victims to contact [email protected] but it has been sent from [email protected] The scammer does this due to the risk of the yahoo email address being reported and shut down. So in effect, it would be a waste of time getting yahoo to shut down his account.

The contact number "+22501847486" has seen plenty of scamming service. Google it to see what I mean. The $16.5M does not exist. The criminal will direct victims to contact a fake lawyer or banker who will demand fees to act on behalf of the victim. 100% scam!!

Delivered-To: *****@scamwarners.co.cc
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from [41.189.48.202] <- IP points to Cote D'Ivoire
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 01:31:08 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: INQUIRE
To: undisclosed recipients: ;

INQUIRE

I am Master Nino Na Wai from Guinea Bissau ,Sequel to your favourable and trustworthy profile, i do hope that we can have a very cordial corporation not minding the actual scope of your company's work as it will never be affected. The aim of my contact with you is to secure funds for investment purposes with you, as i will explain more below.

My late father made the deposit of the funds during his lifetime, though his sudden subsequent death was linked or rather suspected to have been masterminded by business associates of his, which travelled with him at that time. But i don't know the truth of what really happened!

Fortunately before his demise he informed me that he had the sum of the Sixteen Million Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars.(USD$16.500,000) secured and deposited for our future here in favor of me, this funds being his life saving and capital from his numerous business at home and overseas. He asked me to seek for a reliable foreign person to help me secure and transfer this fund abroad for investment and our future.

Now i was in a school in a nearby country when this unfortunate incident and really don't know much about international business. I am in a sincere desire of your humble assistance in this regards. Please you will need to help me; to secure and have the fund will be transferred to your country. After which i can join you in your country to complete my education. Now permit me to ask these few questions

1. Do you be capability to honestly help me?
2. Twenty percent of the total amount in question will be good for you as a reward for this help, after the money is secured and transferred into your account.

Please, consider this request of mine and get back to me as soon as possible through a reply mail to enable me clarify you on more details for us to proceed. and also provide me your direct contact phone number for easier communications between us during this business project.

Yours Sincerely,
Nino Na Wai .
[email protected]
+22501847486

PLEASE REPLY ME TO THIS EMAIL ([email protected])
Advertisement