Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#14246 by Peta Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:43 am
An enterprising scammer is abusing the bluestatedigital.com server to mass mail his scams. In doing so he is probably avoiding filters that would otherwise immediately label this email a scam and divert it to the spam folder. The technical people behind bluestatedigital.com have been advised of this.

A typical advanced fee fraud attempt. The scammer is hoping to gain the sympathy of victims by claiming to be the rich orphaned son of a man murdered by the government of Zimbabwe.

He's lying! The "security holden company" in London will also be entirely fake. Simply delete or ignore.

Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from 127.0.0.1 (EHLO web17.bluestatedigital.com) (70.42.57.95) <- IP points to Washington, USA - the location of the bluestatedigital.com server
Received: from phpmailer ([202.70.61.3]) <- IP points to Indonesia - the scammers' location. by franken.queue.bluestatedigital.com with HTTP (PHPMailer)
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 04:09:17 -0400
To: *****@ymail.com
From: I NEED YOUR HELP! FROM MR MUHAMMAD MUSA <[email protected]>
Subject: A recommendation from a friend

HELLO

Please I will need your help,i just lost my Father in Zimbabwe, (My Names are Mr. muhammad musa.) my Father is late!!! he was assassinated by the ( present government of Robert Mugabe ) early this year while serving under the his administration as a top official banker in the central bank of Zimbabwe.

SINCE HIS DEATH THIS YEAR, I HAVE BEEN PASSING THROUGH FAMILY PROBLEMS WITH ZIMBABWE GOVERNMENT, WHICH THEY HAD TO FREEZE THE WHOLE ACCOUNTS AND HIS PROPERTIES HE HAD BOTH IN LONDON AND SOUTH-AFRICA AND TOOK IT TO THEMSELVES. TWO WEEKS BEFORE MY FATHER DIED ON THE 7TH OF JUNE 2008 HE HANDED OVER TO ME THIS DEPOSIT DOCUMENTS ,which he revealed before he passed on was funds DEPOSITED as GIFT ITEMS/FAMILY TREASURES and kept in a security holden company in LONDON-UK for safekeeping.

Considering social/political economic situation in my country,I am now in London-UK on political assylum i hereby plead on my behalf of my families to help me transfer the fund safely to your country , which i would like to use for investment in your country , and help me to relocate privately!!

Due to British Government, political assylum condition in LONDON-UK and family pressures here is no longer safe for us to stay , considerably i want you to help me transfer fund to your country safely, which i inherited from my late father and help me to relocate to your country privately , once i hear from you, then i will give more details concerning to entire project..REPLY IN MY PRIVATE EMAIL: ([email protected])

Thank you and i look forward reading from you urgently ,I am very sorry for any inconviniences i may have caused you reading my letter. BEST REGARDS.

Mr. muhammad musa.

LONDON-UK
Advertisement