Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#14315 by Ralph Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:40 am
A search on teh opening line of this email reveals another scam using the same line Click Here

The sender will entice you with large amounts of money that does not exist, you will be needed to halp pay some fees, then more fees and no money will ever be send to you.

Please delete and ignore

From: Mr Kingston Wood [mailto: [email protected] ] (also uses [email protected] )
Sent:
Subject: Attn: Partner

Attn: Partner ,

I am interested in investing into a profitable real estate investments business or the setting up of a Cotton & Textiles manufacturing factory in your country and I would be glad if you can assist me in any way possible alternatively, we can both go into a joint partnership investment business once we are both satisfied with agreements reached and after we get to know each other better.

Actually my intension's are to invest my family's finances (Inherited),in your country under your care and full management.

I am aware of the various lucrative investment opportunities in your Country and I believe investing through you as a citizen will make it a lot easier for us.

If you are interested, please get back to me and I will furnish you with further details.

We will provide the finances required for the investment. Our first choice of investment is real estate business which is believed will flourish in your country.a Cotton & Textiles manufacturing factory will also be regarded as a good investment venture. The amount we have, can provide us with any good business investment depending on how it is managed after you receive the funds.

I will wait to hear from you on your opinion before we can discuss in details on how we should commence execution of the Investment project.contact me with the above email:[email protected]

Thanks and accept my Warm Regards,
Mr Kingston Wood.
Advertisement