Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#14626 by Johann Meister Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:20 pm
IP: 196.1.177.15
Subject: RE: URGENT RESPONSE NEEDED

Listen my good friend.

Thanks for your mail I will like to assure you that this is 100% risk free and legitimate I will also like to use this medium to assure you that you should not entertain any fear I am a God Fearing man58 years old with 15 years working experience with the Bank so my beloved brother I am only trying to help your situation out note that anything that your are doing with me is Secure is a promise to all my client who follow my instruction and I will not let you know accept.

I want you to know that I am above to involve myself in scam I want you to believe me I have nothing to offer to you again but only but the truth Opportunity comes in life only when nature wishes that the wind will blow towards you but that does not mean you are the only person on earth and you with me My question is that are you %100 ready to GRAB this opportunity? Because am not forcing you I want to believe you have been praying for sometime now for divine blessing so that you can take good care of your family but how would you know when one comes your way? I need an Answer from you.

IP: 196.1.177.237
Subject: MTCN NUMBER NEEDED

Hello Stan Laurel
I am not related to the Deutschlandlottoisent 15 ATM CARDS to USA today to fifteen beneficiaries.But yours was
kept aside by the fedex official Mr Jerry because you have notperfected the payment of $200 for the procurement of your Approval Slip
after which the delivery of your ATM CARD will be effected to your
designated home address without any further delay.So go to the western
union office and perfect the payment and send me the 10 DIGIT MTCN
NUMBER via email or sms i to my phone +234-806-275-3147so that i willsend you the tracking no you will use in tracking your package.

You
will have to make the payment of $200 available to this office using
Western union money transfer with the my secretary's information as
stated below.

Receivers Name: John Obi
Address: 3 marine road apapa
City: Lagos
State: Lagos
Test Question: Favorite color
Answer: Blue

Have you googled your chatter´s or "business partner´s" email yet? It might lead you to ScamWarners...
Advertisement