Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#14660 by Arnold Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:34 pm
Typical advance fee fraud, but the first I've seen featuring Somali pirates.
Attention:
I am Yusuf Isaak, a Somalia soldier that fight against pirate in Somalia, when suspected Somali pirate vessel was destroyed by Indian navy warship under attack in the Gulf of Aden, after the rescue of the crew members, I found a huge amount of money in Somalia pirate ship, and I have to make an arrangement to lodge the money in a security company immediately. I want to move this said amount to a foreign country for an investment, I can not travel now and at the same time I am a Soldier and I will not be permitted to travel out of the country just like that, can I move this fund in your care for an investment? Can I trust you? This is a big money and I want to move this money abroad for an investment but you must not betray me. The total fund is $7, 000, 000, 00 [seven million United States Dollars]
If you are sure that you can invest the fund well and you will not betray me, get back to me with your full information as stated below:
1. Your Full Names
2. Your Address
3. Your Country
4. Your Age
5. Your Direct Phone Number
6 Your Occupation
Regards,

Advertisement