Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#14684 by Ralph Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:53 am
This email came to me from [email protected] 41.207.198.208 Cote D'Ivoire (Abidjan)*

Bonjour bien aimé,

Je suis Madame PERSHOT MONIQUE, né le 10 février 1952 à nancy. Depuis quelques années, je souffre d'un cancer du col de l'utérus qui me ronge jour après jour ..
les médecins disent que mon état de santé est dégradé et qu'il ne me reste pas assez à vivre Ma situation familiale est telle que je n'ai ni mari et encore moins
des enfants à qui je pourrais léguer tout cet argent qui m'a été laissé par mon defunt
mari.
C'est pour cela que je voudrais de façon graçieuse et dans le souci d'aider les démunis vous confier ce dit héritage s'élevant à une valeur de 6 millions d'euros .

Si possible les informations suivantes seront necessaires : Votre nom complet, un numéro de téléphone et le fax serviront pour établir un acte de donation qui vous rendra benéficiaire de cet argent que je veux vous confier.
Je compte sur votre bonne volonté et surtout faites bon usage de ces fonds pour la création d'une oeuvre de votre choix.

PERSHOT MONIQUE

Here is an English translation

Good morning liked well,

I am madam PERSHOT Monica, been born on February 10th, 1952 in nancy. For some years, I suffer from a cervical cancer which gnaws at me day after day..
the doctors say that my state of health is degraded and that I do not have enough to live My family situation such is as I have husband nor and even less
children to whom I could leave all this silver which was left to me by my defunt
husband.
It is for it that I would like of a graçieuse manner and with a view to helping the divesting to entrust you this said inheritance coming to a 6 million euro value.

So possible following information will be necessaires: Your complete name, a telephone number and the fax will serve to establish an act of donation which will make you benéficiaire of this silver which I want to entrust you.
I count good usage of these funds on your goodwill and especially made for the creation of a work of your choice.

PERSHOT MONICA
Advertisement