Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#14843 by Ralph Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:31 am
This is another scam slightly different to your average scam mail but none the less it is a scam

The following searches will show some proof

A search on the email address Click Here
The next search is on part of the script Click Here

Scammer's email address; [email protected]
244 Avenue St Micheal
Cotonou, R Benin
Tel: +22995699000

We were very delighted when you took your precious time to write us despite the spreading of scam in the nowadays. We sincerely appreciated your response to our proposal and we were looking forward to have a deal with you, but your sudden silence is amazing us. Could you tell us what could be the reason of your silence? We await your response, please.
Internet
Be informed that the woman we talked about has at her possession huge amount money which I assisted her to deposit in a FINANCE COMPANY. All her husband's money has been seized in Swiss banks. Therefore, she has decided to deposit this fund as a consignment, which she declared as her private belongings. She cannot make use of this money in her country due to the attitude of her country government towards her family. She is suggesting investing the fund overseas in long-term investments such as: real estate, housing development business subsidiaries or dealership for larger business. I am seeking your consent to claim this fund from the finance company for a mutual benefit.

Please, this is risk free deal; I am not instigating you to become maybe a conspirator in a crime. This is going to be legally processed and will protect you against any breach of law. It has become quite imperative to claim his fund since the finance company is now threatening to seize this fund due to the expiration of the deposit tenure stipulated in the agreement of deposit.

Best regards,
J. HOUSTON
Advertisement