Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#14900 by 303acidstorm Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:11 pm
PLEASE READ AND GET BACK TO ME?
Van: Mr. Song Li le ([email protected])
Verzonden: zaterdag 3 mei 2008 16:24:54
Aan:

Mr. Song Li leHang Seng Bank Ltd.Sai Wan Ho Branch,83, Des Voeux Road,Hong Kong. Good Day, My name is Mr. Song Lile, I am the credit officerin Hang Seng Bank, Hong Kong. I have a businessproposal in the tune of $19.5m to be transferredto an offshore account with your assistace. After the successful transfer, we shall share inratio of 30% for you and 70% for me. Should you beinterested, please respond to my letter immediately,so we can commence all arrangements and I will giveyou more information on the project and how we wouldhandle it. You can contact me on my private email:[email protected] and send me thefollowing information for documentation purpose:(1)Full names(2)private phone number(3)current residential address(4)Occupation(5)Age and Sex. I look forward to hearing from you. Kind Regards,Mr. Song Lile. -- Este mensaje ha sido analizado por MailScanneren busca de virus y otros contenidos peligrosos,y se considera que está limpio.MailScanner agradece a transtec Computers por su apoyo.

Part 2:

THANKS FOR YOUR RESPONSE/ MORE DETAILS?
Van: Li le Song ([email protected])
Verzonden: woensdag 7 mei 2008 12:59:33
Aan: Removed member name - Ralph ()

Dear Removed member name - Ralph,

Thank you very much for your response, and your interest in this transaction, I appreciate the fact that you are ready to assist me in executing this project; I will like us to handle this transaction based on trust and honesty. Due to this issue on my hands now, it became necessary for me to seek your assistance.

Before I begin, let me quickly give you first hand information about the transaction. As you are already aware, I am Mr. SONG LI LE the credit officer in Hang Seng Bank Ltd., Hong Kong . Before the U.S and Iraqi war one of our customer Colonel Sadiq Uday who was with the Iraqi forces and also a big time businessman, made a numbered fixed deposit for 18 calendar months, with a value of Nineteen millions Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars only in my branch. Upon maturity several notices was sent to him, even during the war which began in 2003. Again after the war another notification was sent and still no response came from him. We later found out that the Colonel along with his wife and only daughter had been killed during the war in a bomb blast that hit their home.

After further investigation it was discovered that Colonel Sadiq Uday did not declare any next of kin in his official papers including the paper work of his bank deposit. So, Nineteen millions Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars is still lying in my bank and no one will ever come forward to claim it. What bothers me most is that according to the laws of my country at the expiration of 6 years the funds will revert to the ownership of the Hong Kong Government if nobody applies to claim the funds. Against this backdrop, my suggestion to you is that I will like you as a foreigner to stand as the next of kin to Colonel Sadiq Uday so that you will be able file for claim to receive the funds.

You should not have anything to worry about, I will do everything legally required to ensure that the project goes smoothly, it shall pass through all Laws of International Banking, you have my word. Having resolved to entrust this transaction into your hands, I want to remind you that, it needs your commitment and diligent follow up. If you work seriously, the entire transaction should be over in a couple of days.

You should note that this project is highly capital intensive, this is why I have to be very careful; I need your total devotion and trust to see this through. I know we have not met before, but I am very confident that we will be able to establish the necessary trust that we need to execute this project.

As part of the modalities/plans on ground to ensure a hitch free transaction, I am already in contact with a foreign corresponding online bank; I intend that you open an account in your name in this foreign bank. The money would be transferred in your name to the account which you will open in the bank for both of us, this is the best way, I have found, it will protect us from my bank. The reason why I want you to set up a new account in this bank for the transfer is because the bank is our corresponding bank and it has the same telex type with my bank; it will make the transfer be seen as in-house transfer and protect us from the attention of any monetary bodies or raise any red flag. I want us to enjoy this money in peace when we conclude. So you should listen to my instructions and follow them religiously. Also you have to know that I cannot transfer this money in my name as my bank will be aware that it is from me, this is where I need you.
I will obtain a certificate of deposit from this my bank, it will be issued in your name, and this will make you the bonafide beneficial owner of the funds. After this, the money will be banked online for both of us. We can then instruct the bank to transfer our various shares into our respective home bank accounts. I will also perfect the documentations with the assistance of my attorney to give the transaction the legal right. Before I commence, I will need you to send me your full names, current address, age sex occupation and a copy of any form of your identification (Driver's license Work ID or International passport) for documentation purpose. I want to be sure that I am transacting with the correct person.

As soon as I get these from you, I will commence the paper work. I hope you will understand why I need all these, the money in question is big and I want to ensure that I know you well and avoid future impersonation by some one else before I proceed to give you all the details to commence the project, I will send you the certificate of deposit that was issued to Col. Sadiq Uday as at when the money was deposited. I will also send the name and contact details of the offshore bank so that you can commence communication with them.

Upon the successful conclusion of this transaction, I will like to come over to your country to invest my own share (70%) in your country, and you will as well assist me in managing the investment, I am quite certain about that; let me know the kind of business that is viable in your country.

Please reply soonest.

Regards,
Song Li.

Part 3:

MORE DETAILS ABOUT MYSELF?
Verzonden: woensdag 7 mei 2008 13:27:23
Aan: Verzonden: woensdag 7 mei 2008 13:27:23
Removed member name - Ralph()
2 bijlagen | Download alle bijlagen (147,0 kB)
WORK ID.jpg (55,8 kB), Myself my...jpg (91,2 kB)

I want to let you know more about myself so that you will be rest assured of whom you are transacting with. I am married with two children Liu my daughter and Lee my son; I have sent you my family picture now for you to see. My address is #1, Fortune Garden, 20 Wing Ting Road, Ngan Chi Wan, Kln, Hong Kong. i have lived here for the last 13years.

For your information I will be coming over to your country for my share of the funds, once the funds credit your account at the bank that we will be using for this transaction.

Please endeavor to keep this transaction confidential, do not discuss it with anybody, I have a 22year career with my bank (Hang Seng) and I don? intend to ruin all that. I really cant wait till the funds leave my bank because I have not been able to sleep nor eat properly for the past days. Attach to this email is my work ID and my family pictures for your reference.

Well if I may remind you again, you are required to send at least a copy of your Driver's License "or" a copy of your International Passport via an attachment to my email or fax +85230157075. Besides, it is this copy of your Driver's License or International Passport that will be used by the Attorney to have all the necessary documentations perfected.

The most important issue is that I want to be sure I am transacting with the correct person, I believe these information would be enough to confirm your interest.

Best Regards,
Song Li

Part 4:

THE OFFSHORE BANK CONTACT DETAILS?
Verzonden: zaterdag 10 mei 2008 10:31:52
Aan: Removed member name - Ralph ()
1 bijlage
colonel s...jpg (350,4 kB)

Dear Partner,

I am in receipt of your mail and identification. I thank you for showing some great responsibility and trust. I must also let you know that I feel comfortable transacting with you even though we have not met but I believe pretty soon we are going to meet. Please do not let me down. I have forwarded your details to the attorney who will put together the perfected paper work to be sent to the bank for the release of the funds, this should take not longer than two or three working days. In this light, I am sending you the information of the bank so that you can make enquiries on offshore/on-line account opening.

I advice like I said earlier that you open an account with the bank so that once the funds are released, they will be moved straight into your account and the transfer will not attract the monetary bodies, as the transfer will be seen as in-house (same telex type with my Bank).You can then transfer the funds in safe bits to your main account for both of us.

Please find below the bank information:

Clydesdale Bank (England)

Tel: +44 (0)751 772 1879

Fax: +44 (0)207 900 2598

+44 (0)207 900 2774

E-mail: [email protected]

Opening Hours Monday till Friday:

9.00 - 17.00

Saturday:

9.30 - 13.30

Please contact them with the following information, your Full Names, Contact Telephone Numbers (Home, Office and Mobile Number and also Fax Number). Note, that you are to inform the bank that you wish to open an offshore account with their reputable bank that can accommodate the sum of US$19.5M for further transfer, and they should advice you on such account. I will await an update. Please do make contact with the bank so that the account opening can be fast.

God Bless you for your positive resolve to affect our lives. As soon as the funds hit your account, I shall come over to your country for the investment which you will assist me in managing.

Attached is the certificate of deposit that was given to Col.Sadiq Uday as at when the funds were deposited at my bank for your reference.

Your brother,

Song Lile.

Reposted with more watermarking - Ralph

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
??????????????????? Yahoo! Messenger ??? ??????????????????!

colonel sadiq uday C[1][1][1][1][1][1].O.D.jpg

Part 5:

RESPONSE?
Verzonden: vrijdag 16 mei 2008 10:39:24
Aan: Removed member name - Ralph, ()

Thanks for your mail, I had chosen to use the Post Bank in Amsterdam for this transaction not just because they are our corresponding bank that has the same telex type with us, but because the Netherlands being a free trade zone, they do not have strict monetary policies as regards transferring huge funds such as this. Once the transfer is made it will not be put under scrutiny which will make us have successful and hitch free transfer. The bank being our corresponding bank, once the transfer is made it will take 8 hours to hit your account and will not raise any red flag nor attract the monetary bodies, as it will be seen as in-house transaction. After the money must have been transferred you can then transfer in safe bits (little by little) to your respective home account for both of us. Thereafter, I shall come over to see you for my share which is 70% of the total funds and invest in your country, while you will have to keep your 30% which sum up to $5.85m.

The system of banking we are using is known as E-Banking, it is done online. Once the account is set up you will be given your account details with a pin number with which you can operate and access the account online. It is very safe, reliable and efficient as you can operate it online from any part of the world, it does not require your presence to make transfer from the account to any other account, rather you will have to do it yourself with your computer with the help of your pin number. The bank will instruct you on how you are to make transfer with the pin number.

Before I contacted you, I already planned how best we can handle this transaction without any hitch, If you follow my instructions religiously, in a couple of days we shall celebrate our success.

I would like you to contact the bank and make request about what you wish to know about the account opening, so that the account process can be fast. As soon as the account is ready, endeavor to send me the account details so that we can commence transfer immediately. The Attorney has informed me that he has finalized the issue of the documentations that will facilitate the release and transfer of the funds with the Probate Registry; I am working seriously to ensure the collection of the documents within the shortest possible time. Once I get it I shall forward to you for your perusal and endorsement, so that we can go forward to order the transfer. As soon as the money hits your account, I will come over to see you for my share, and invest in your country.

I look forward to hearing a positive response from you.

Regards,
Song Li

part 6:

RE: RESPONSE?
Verzonden: maandag 19 mei 2008 11:46:49

Dear Removed member name - Ralph,,

Thanks for your response, Due to the high tax policies that exist in any transfer made between European banks and Asia banks; I had suggested you set up an account with our sister bank in the U.K (Clydesdale Bank). Once the transfer is made, it will not attract the monetary bodies let alone involving taxes, as it will be seen as in-house transfer based on same telex code. I also suggested that after the funds must have been deposited in your Clydesdale Bank in England, you can then transfer in safe bits (little by little) to your Post Bank account. This was why I had told you to also set up an account with the Post Bank in Amsterdam, but thank God you already have an account with the Post Bank, therefore, you will not need to set up another account with the Post Bank any longer rather you are to set up only one account now with the Clydesdale Bank in England.

The reason why I had asked you to set up an account with the Post Bank to enable you transfer the funds from the Clydesdale Bank in England is because both banks are highly rated banks in Europe that serve as intermediaries between the two countries. Once the transfer is followed in this direction, there will be no much tax to pay compare to when transferring these funds from Hang Seng Bank in Hong Kong to the Netherlands direct. What this mean is that when the funds is coming from Asia to Europe the tax will be over 200% higher than what it will be when transferring from one Europe country to another.

Therefore, like I advice, you should set up an account with our corresponding bank (Clydesdale Bank) in England to enable you receive the funds first from Hong Kong without any hitch, and thereafter transfer in safe bits to your Post Bank account for both of us. As soon as the funds hit your account with the Post Bank, I will be coming over to see you for my share and invest in your country.

Find below the contact details of Clydesdale Bank in England once again.

Clydesdale Bank (England)

Tel: +44 (0)751 772 1879

Fax: +44 (0)207 900 2598

+44 (0)207 900 2774

E-mail: [email protected]

[email protected]

Make sure you contact them today so that the account opening process can be fast.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Song Li

part 7:

RE: RESPONSE?
Verzonden: woensdag 21 mei 2008 15:05:19

Thanks for your mail; I am still running around trying to get the documents that will facilitate the release and transfer of the funds in your name from the attorney.

I am going to get it tomorrow as my in-law has promised to give a loan that will cover for the balance of the attorney charge by tomorrow morning my time.

As soon as I get it, I shall forward to you for your perusal and endorsement.

I advice you to go ahead with the account opening so that once the documents are signed and returned back to me, we shall go ahead with the transfer without delay.

I shall await your account details soonest.

Regards,

Song Li

Picture replaced with additional water marking - Ralph

part 8:

i had long time correspondence with him... but i turned away last moment... it wa exiciting for sure... being rich soon.... :beer:

but maybe he is real... i don't know.... :oh-joy:

Removed name and user ID from your posts, it really isn't a good idea to include your real name :wink: - Ralph
Advertisement

#14903 by The Enchantress Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:01 pm
A definite scam. Thank You for posting this information. It will alert and save others.

Note this search on scammers mail address click here
Last edited by The Enchantress on Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
#14929 by Ralph Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:51 am
As The Enchantress suggests, it is indeed a scam and her search proves it.

I have done a few edits in your post to ensure scammers can not find you because of this post as well as preventing them from recycling what you have posted
#15345 by Chris Fuller Fri Oct 23, 2009 10:41 am
Here is another Mr Song Li Le of the Hang Seng Bank. Different email addresses, and a different initial email, so presumably a different scammer, using the same name:

Subject: Mutual Benefit

Hello,

Good day, My name is Mr. Song Li, I work with the Hang Seng Bank,I have a
business proposal in the tune of $19.5m to be transferred to an
Offshore account with your assistance if you are interested.

Send me the following:

Full names,
Private phone number,
Current residential address,

Finally after that I shall provide you with more details, my
Email address is [email protected]

Kind Regards,
Song Li Le.
#15459 by Chris Fuller Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:01 pm
This scammer is pretending to be called Mr Song Li, not Mr Song Li Le, but still at Hang Seng Bank.

from Mr .Song Li <[email protected]>
reply-to [email protected]
date Sun, Oct 25, 2009
subject Business Proposition

IP Address: 87.212.228.158 - Netherlands

Good Day,

My name is Mr. Song Li. I work with the Hang Seng Bank. There is
a sum of $19,500,000.00 in my bank Hang Seng Bank", Hong Kong.
There were no beneficiaries stated concerning these funds which means
no one would ever come to claim it. That is why I ask that we work
together.

I do solicit for your assistance in effecting this transaction.
I intend to give 30% of the total funds as compensation for your
assistance. I will notify you on the full transaction on
receipt of your response if interested, and I shall send you the
details and necessary procedures with which to make the transfer.

Should you be interested? Please send me your:
1. Full names
2. Private phone number
3. Current residential address

Kind Regards,
Mr. Song Li.
[email protected]