Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#14920 by Peta Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:21 am
Here's something a little different. A Next of Kin (NOK) scam with a lottery twist.
A quick google search on the phone number +447045711547 shows a very unsurprising result. There is no USD$9.3M. There are only endless phony fees to be paid to worthless criminals

The IP 67.219.36.6 points to the USA, and belongs to the apollo.slnoc.com domain. The scammer is not necessarily located in the USA.

Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from apollo.slnoc.com (slhshared1.slnoc.com [67.219.36.6])
Subject: Dear Honourable Beneficiary,
Reply-To: [email protected]
Date: Fri, 09 Oct 2009

Dear Beneficiary, Your e-mail address came up in a random draw conducted by my law firm,Haji Sulaiman Abdullah Law Chambers in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia. My name is BARRISTER Haji Sulaiman Abdullah.A personal attorney to my late client Mr.Abdullah A.Rahman who worked with an oil firm in London,UK.Mr.Abdullah A.Rahman a well known Philanthropist died along with his entire family in the Gulf Air Flight Crashes in Persian Gulf near Bahrain Aired August 23, 2000 - 2:50p.m.ET as reported on:http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0008/23/bn.08.html. Before he died,he made a Will in my law firm stating that $9.3M (Nine million Three Hundred Thousand U.S.dollars only) should be donated to any Philanthropist of our choice.My chambers conducted a random draw which was supervised by the Ministry of Justice,The attorney General of Malaysia and two representatives from the bank in United kingdom where the money was deposited by my late client Mr.Abdullah A.Rahman,and your name and e-mail address was picked as the beneficiary to this (WILL). I am particularly interested in securing this money from the Bank,and that was the reason bank sent delegates for the random pick because they have issued a notice instructing my chamber to produce the beneficiary of this WILL within three weeks which happens to be you or else the money will be credited to the Government treasury as the law stipulated in London. You are required to contact me immediately for further details bearing in mind that the Bank has given us a date limit,so that we will start the process of transferring this money to any of your designated official bank account. I arrived here in London three days ago for the purpose of this transaction.Please contact me urgently via my personal email address:[email protected] or Dear Honourable Beneficiary, Your e-mail address came up in a random draw conducted by my law firm,Haji Sulaiman Abdullah Law Chambers in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia. My name is BARRISTER Haji Sulaiman Abdullah.A personal attorney to my late client Mr.Abdullah A.Rahman who worked with an oil firm in London,UK.Mr.Abdullah A.Rahman a well known Philanthropist died along with his entire family in the Gulf Air Flight Crashes in Persian Gulf near Bahrain Aired August 23, 2000 - 2:50p.m.ET as reported on:http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0008/23/bn.08.html. Before he died,he made a Will in my law firm stating that $9.3M (Nine million Three Hundred Thousand U.S.dollars only) should be donated to any Philanthropist of our choice.My chambers conducted a random draw which was supervised by the Ministry of Justice,The attorney General of Malaysia and two representatives from the bank in United kingdom where the money was deposited by my late client Mr.Abdullah A.Rahman,and your name and e-mail address was picked as the beneficiary to this (WILL). I am particularly interested in securing this money from the Bank,and that was the reason bank sent delegates for the random pick because they have issued a notice instructing my chamber to produce the beneficiary of this WILL within three weeks which happens to be you or else the money will be credited to the Government treasury as the law stipulated in London. You are required to contact me immediately for further details bearing in mind that the Bank has given us a date limit,so that we will start the process of transferring this money to any of your designated official bank account. I arrived here in London three days ago for the purpose of this transaction.Please contact me urgently via my personal email address:[email protected] or [email protected]. CONGRATULATIONS ONCE AGAIN. Regards,Haji Sulaiman Abdullah Esq. Advocate / Attorney-at-Law. I acquired this number +447045711547 yesterday for this transaction. CONGRATULATIONS ONCE AGAIN. Regards,Haji Sulaiman Abdullah Esq. Advocate / Attorney-at-Law. I acquired this number +447045711547 yesterday for this transaction.
Advertisement