Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#14957 by Ralph Wed Oct 14, 2009 4:46 am
I received the following email into one of my email boxes

Bonjour ,

Je souhaiterais votre aide pour l'exécution d'une transaction financière.
Je désire investir dans la fabrication et la gestion de biens immobiliers
mais aussi continuer mes études dans votre pays.
J'ai à présent Deux million cinq cents mille dollars américains ( 2,500,000 USA)
hérités de mon père défunt que je désire investir .je voudrais bien solliciter
votre aide en recevant ces fonds sur votre compte ou un compte quelconque que
vous ouvririez à cet effet dans votre pays. En contre partie,Je suis prêté à vous
céder 20% de toute la somme comme commission et efforts que vous fournirez
si vous acceptez de m'assister dans cette opération. Si vous désirez davantage d’informations,
veuillez bien me contacter immédiatement sur mon adresse privée : E-mail: [email protected]
En attendant votre réponse immédiates
Que Dieu vous bénisse
Respectueusement

Koulibaly

English translation
Hello,

I would wish your assistance for l' execution d' an financial affair. I wish to invest in the manufacture and the management of real goods but also to continue my studies in your country. J' have now Two million five hundred and thousand American dollars (the 2,500,000 USA) inherited my late father that I wish to invest .
je would please solicit well your assistance by receiving these funds on your account or an unspecified account that you would open for this purpose in your country. In against part, I am lent to you to yield 20% of all the sum like commission and efforts which you will provide if you accept m' to assist in this operation. If you wish more information, want to immediately contact me well on my private address: E-mail: [email protected] While waiting for your answer immediate That God blesses you
Respectfully
Koulibaly

Scammers are certainly not racist when it comes to scamming, they will happily steal from any race or religion including their own.

This search result on the opening line will show many other examples of the same scam mail posted elsewhere [url=http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&safe=off&rls=gm&sourceid=gmail&q=%22Je+souhaiterais+votre+aide+pour+l%27ex%C3%A9cution+d%27une+transaction+financi%C3%A8re%22&btnG=Search&aq=f&oq=&aqi=] Click Here]
Advertisement