Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#15003 by Johann Meister Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:02 pm
Standard consignment scam format, promising non-existing money in order to extort "fees":

NINE MILLION DOLLARS USD HAS BEEN PARKAGED THROUGH DIPLOMATIC MEANS TO BE DELIVER ...
CHARTERED BANK OF COTE IVOIRE...
NEED TO PAY SOME FEES TO THE CUSTOM ...
$1875USD TO SETTLE THEM AND PURCHJASE A REVALID NON INSTECTION IMMUNITY TAG...

NAME OF THE LAWYER REPRESENTING THE BANK : BARRISTER DAVINSON UDO

Stephie Atta <[email protected]>

Greetings and how are you I have just spoken with the bank director , he said that their office in london have contacted you for reconfirmation of the bank details before credting the account.So check out your mail address may be the message they sent might enter in bulk folder. So did you receive any message from the bank in london?
Let me know I am confused the bank director told me right now it is about 10.30 amin the morning here now .Does it mean that you have not yet received any formal communication with the bank in london.

Let me know so that I will know what is happening actually because the director said that it will take three days but three days is going to finishged today.Let me know whether the bank in london is coresponding with you?
Yours Sincerely
Stephie Atta

[41.207.216.125]
olivier omeruora <[email protected]>

Greetings and how are you today with hope all is well with your family. I am sorry for not writing to you all this while it was due to that, I have been very sick and I was not able to check out my email id all this while, I was placed on bed rest due to the shock I sustained regarding the present development of things in this transaction.

However, there is very good news right now Mr Paul Peters the bank director called me and informed me that due to the respect he has for my father as a good and reputable customer of their bank before his sudden death he will not allow me as the only daughter to suffer shame up to this extent, therefore he taken it upon himself to make sure he resolve this matter of clearance at Canada bank by negotiating with the Zurick Finance and Security Trust Service Toronto Canada.

the bills of clearance charge and resolve the differences with the authorities at the Canada bank and the goods news now, is that the diplomat from United Nation security diplomatic shipment it will arrive in New York tomorrow morning.
So the good news is that the diplomat from UN known as Dp Khofo will arrive in new tomorrow so keep your phone in order because the diplomat will contact you on the phone when he arrives.
Rest I hear positively.
Yours Sincerely
Edvige Coulibaly

OLIVIER OMERUORA
ABIDJAN CITY COTE D'IVOIRE
TEL:+22507924282

The "diplomat who wanted to come with all the millions to your doorstep was arrestedd and now you must pay the fine" email:
[41.191.68.197]
In Acknowledgement of your mail in which you indicated that the diplomat called you in the morning that was the reason why you can not afford to believe he was arrested.

Yes He was arrested that was the reason why he could not deliver the box as he promised last night. he tried to compel the vault diplomat sector of the foregn affairs department of the air port authorities and they suspected the content of the luggage and inisted that box be scanned.
This process they forward signal to us on this regard to find out what whether the officails of our bank is offcial aware of it when they confirm our consent on this regards he was gtanted release but consignment withheld until further clarfication on the fund migrating source.
This event happened at the survillance department on United Nation Diplomatic ties on foreign affairs with the Spanish people .So incase of if you are trying to involve any officails be careful on whom you are going to contact because it is not in national affair department issue. AS the huge sum we brought is prohabit by formalities and regulations of financial pratices so if you are calling any officer make sure you do not put your self into trouble or expose the confidentiality of this arrangement because right now.
We are into negociation onw on how this matter will be resolved amicably.I
have send our attorney with Mr Wilson to the office of Anti -Terrorist department office here to inquire about the cost of acquiring the Anti -Terrorist /Drug free Certificate.

Therefore do not call any body on your own for now unles because we are trying to resolve this issue from here first as you may exposes a classified information by contacting nay other person.
I am certain that the officials you may want to contact over there, will be the officilas from the National security agent I want to sure that No body from the national security over now has the information about this incident so getting involve on wanted officials attention may cause is a jopady to this classified information.
It is due your delay on arrival to claim this consignment bring all about this developments uncerainty on this very arrangement.
Prestly we advice you to be calm until we resolve the deffrences by acquiring the Anti Terrorist /Drug Mmoney free certficate which the official of foerign affairs department over there required from the fund orginating bank through the intermediary and beneficiary.
We shall get back to you accordingly once we got the information regarding the procurement of the cost of acquiring the Certificates.
Regards
Mr Reymond Kone

ACQUISITION MERGER INTERMEDIARY INVESTMENT BANKING
ABIDJAN- COTE D‘IVOIRE
Bp 11, Avenue Jesoph. Anoma, Abidjan, Cote D’Ivoire
Tel: + (225)60127761/ Fax :+( 225)21371320
http://www.asiinv-bk.sup.fr/
______________________________ ______________________________ ________________________
Our Ref: Enquiries Refund Via, T. T Wire :$6,500,000 USD

Attention:

We are sorry to bring to your attention that there is a little obstruction the diplomat who is on mission had with the Air port authorities in Spain during the clearance process.

I received a shocking news this morning regarding the problem that arises at the air port vault room administration on the process of signing the carrier bond by the diplomat agent who wanted to sign the clearance bond on your behalf, in which on the diplomatic shipment agency.
The problem is that the diplomat wanted to oblige the air official to release the consignment to him with your name as the beneficiary being present for signing the clearance carrier age.
Bond on your favour. Since you indicated that you are very busy to meet with him at the air port in Madrid for singing the clearance bond by yourself. He decides to do it on your behalf since you indicated that you are busy and will not be able to come to sign the clearance bond as the consignee.

Therefore by so doing the air port surveillance suspected the content of the box and scanned it showed to be currency and the diplomat was arrested yesterday as he is suspected to be a terrorist agent now the diplomat is in custody of the air port authorities in Spain pending when we clarify that the funds is clear from terrorist acquired or illegal funds transaction. it was this morning the chief customs officer call me and was inquiring from me if our bank actually effected the shipment of the said funds and whether it is legitimately acquired funds for this cause I have invited Mr Wilson to explain to him what happened and as well send him to the Terrorist agency office to find out what will be done to obtain the anti clearance certificate.

Regards,

Mr .Reymond Kone.
Foreign Remittance Director, ASIINV BANK, Cote d ‘Ivoire

Have you googled your chatter´s or "business partner´s" email yet? It might lead you to ScamWarners...
Advertisement