Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#15897 by Ralph Fri Nov 06, 2009 5:15 am
The sender of this email doesn't even know your name yet he is telling you that your relative you have never met has dies and left you money, its a scam, please delete and ignore

Subject: IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING THE FUNDS OF YOUR LATE RELATIVE
Date:

Goodday,

I am Sir Allen Smith the Account Officer to Late Eng.Edward who was a client of our Security Company here London, United Kingdom who happens to be your relative. With due respect and regard. I have decided to contact you on a business transaction that will be very beneficial to both of us at the end of the transaction.

Engr.Edward who was a gold and diamond exchange merchant, He died on 31st of January 2005 as a result of Hearth attack and stroke living the sum of usd$18.000 000,00.(Eighteen Million United States Dollars) here in our company and the money has been here without any claims either from his family or relation since 2005 up till date.

The reason why i have decided to contact you is occasioned by the fact that you bear the same last and family name with my client which invariably makes it possible to assign you as the NEXT OF KIN to the deceased and i can assure you that once you agree to cary out this deal with me i will make sure that everything needed to actualize this deal is done within the legal frame of work of the United Kingdom Government.

Although personally, I have kept this information secret within myself to enable the whole plans and idea be profitable and successful during the time of execution. the said amount in the depositor's slip was Usd$18.000 000,00.(Eighteen Million United States Dollars).as it may interest you to know, i got your impressive information through the united kingdom chamber of commerce on foreign business relations.

meanwhile all the whole arrangement to put claim over this fund as the bonafide next of kin to the deceased, get the required approval and transfer this fund to a foreign account has been put in place and directives and needed information will be relayed to you as soon as you indicate your interest and willingness to carry out this deal with me and also benefit your self to this great business opportunity.

In fact i would have done this deal alone but because of my position in the security company as a security member, we are not allowed to operate a foreign account and if i do it would eventually raise an eye brow on my side during the time of transfer.This is the actual reason why it will require a second party or partner who will forward claims as the next of kin with affidavit of trust of oath from the depositor's attorney who is also involved in this transaction.

Please you are required to contact me back with your informations to enable me lead you through the necessary procedures needed for the success of this transaction:

1, Your full name,
2, Your resident address,
3, Your occupations,
4, Copy of your international passport or identity document,
5, Phone and fax numbers.

This will enable him to process change of ownership in your name. I will not fail to inform you that this transaction is 100% risk free. On smooth conclusion of this transaction, you will be entitled to 40% of the total sum as gratification, while 5% will be set aside as reimbursement of expenses that may arise during the time of transaction and also telephone bills, while 55% will be for me and the attorney.

Please, you have been advised to keep "Top Secret” as i am still in service and intend to retire from service after we conclude this deal with you. I will be monitoring the whole situation here in this security company until you confirm the fund in your account and ask me to come down to your country for subsequent sharing of the fund according to percentages previously indicated and further investment, either in your country or any country you advice us to invest in.

All other necessary vital information will be sent to you when i hear from you. Your positive response towards the actualization of this transaction will be completely appreciated.

Yours faithfully,
Sir Allen Smith.
Advertisement