Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#15911 by Chris Fuller Fri Nov 06, 2009 9:11 am
IP Address: 121.10.163.50 - Guangzhou, China

from Maria Cristina Gamboa <[email protected]>
reply-to [email protected]
date Thu, Nov 5, 2009
subject Good Day

I want to solicit your attention on a business proposal which would be
of mutual benefit to both of us.
I will send you the full details and more Information about myself.
My personal email is: [email protected]
Thank you Kind Regards,
Maria Cristina Gamboa.

This proposal will not be of mutual benefit. Whatever is proposed, and however much money is promised to come your way - it will not benefit you at all. It is a scam, offering you a lucrative proposition, then revealing that some fees will need to be paid by yourself before this can go ahead.

No proposed business arrangement will ever happen. The scammer is not genuine, and, in reality, has nothing to offer. He (and it is most likely to be a 'he', despite the fake name above) just wants to trick you into sending him money.
Advertisement

#16253 by Chris Fuller Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:47 pm
Two more fake business proposals:

IP Address: 41.203.239.48 - Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso

from karim ahmed <[email protected]>
date Tue, Nov 10, 2009

Dear friend

I am mr,karim ahmad, the Foreign Operations Manager in African Development Bank Group here in Burkina Faso. Thus i humbly request your assistance to claim this fund, Twenty-Five million two hundred thousand United States dollars ($25,200,000.00).The account holder suddenly passed away in a plane crash, left no beneficiary who would be entitled to the receipt of these fund. For this reason, i have found it expedient to transfer this fund to a trustworthy individual with capacity to act as foreign business partner.

Upon the transfer of this fund in your account, you will take 40% as your share from the total fund, 10% will be used as the expense incur during the process of the transfer to your account and 50% will be for me.

Please if you are really sure you can handle this project, contact me immediately. I am looking forward to read from you soon .

Yours faithfully,

karim ahmad

from US$10 MILLION DOLLARS FOR INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY BUSINESS <[email protected]>
date Wed, Nov 11, 2009
subject You've been invited!

Hello! US$10 MILLION DOLLARS FOR INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY BUSINESS, a friend has invited you to share in all the fun of the Handmade web site. Here you will find information and inspiration for all your needs: http://www.handmade.com.au/

You can also join the Craft Club Forum (http://forum.craftmagazines.com.au) or receive regular email newsletters, enter special competitions and have your say on Handmade - see you there!

--------------------

I am Dr.Huish Reed ,I am interested in doing long time business relationship with your company based on trust and agreement. This is the right time for us to do this mutual business together as the years 2009 is running to an end and we can be able to finalize the business modalities with you. It is life time opportunity you can not afford to miss. The Business preposition i have for you is reliable capable of deliver safety good and service for me The fund that will be transfer is us$10 million united state dollars and it will be transfer direct to your bank account after our first meeting in your country.you will be required to (1) Assist in the keeping the money first for investment after its transfer into you. (2) Advise on lucrative area for investment (3) Assist us in purchase of properties.(4) Send me your company details, home address and private telephone/faxNumber(5) Bank account where this money will be transfer into. The indemnity of this mutual business transactions is to guarantee us the business is for real and the money which will be transfer will be use for large scale investment opportunity that will be establish in your country. Kindly reply to my e mail address:[email protected] as soon as you get this message I will be very happy to meet with you in your country.Dr.Huish Reed Email:[email protected] [email protected]
--------------------

http://www.handmade.com.au/
#16761 by Chris Fuller Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:20 pm
from Barrister Richson <[email protected]>
date Tue, Nov 17, 2009
subject WE NEED A TRUSTED AND GOD FEARING PERSON.

BARRISTER RICHSON GEORGE FORTUNE CHAMBERS.
WICKLOW BELFORD WAY
THE MURROUGH
WICKLOW, LONDON.UK.
TEL: + 447035940993
Dear Sir / Madam,
My name is Barrister Richson G.Fortune an attorney/ Business Management Consultant, We seek for a trusted and business minded person from the age of 28 and above, with a nice educational background, and ready to manage and represent the interest of my client on a business that will be establish in any chosen country.if interested on this project please get back to me on this Email: [email protected]) to enable me forward to you the main proposal.also include your full contact address and telephone number.

I wait to your prompt response.
Thanks
Barrister Richson G.Fortune. (Esq)
#17041 by Chris Fuller Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:15 pm
from Ngolo Michel <[email protected]>
date Wed, Nov 18, 2009
subject I NEEDED YOUR PARTNERSHIP.

You're invited to: I NEEDED YOUR PARTNERSHIP.
By your host: Ngolo Michel

Date: Wednesday November 18, 2009
Time: 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm (GMT +00:00)
Street: Attention Pls//:Dear Friend,I am the Secretary-General (Banker) at the Foreign Remittance Dept of BANQUE COMMERCIALE DU BURKINA (B.C.B),Ouagadougou-Burkina Faso.I kindly needed your foriegn partnership for Re-Transferring an account sum of US$7.200,000 Million Only into your account. For more Details,I wait your urgent reply.Regards,Mr.Ngolo Michel;Website:http://www.bcb.bf/bcb_org.htm

Will you attend? RSVP to this invitation

from Johnson Brownson <[email protected]>
date Thu, Nov 19, 2009
subject How are you ?

You're invited to: How are you ?
By your host: Johnson Brownson

Date: Thursday 19 November 2009
Time: 14:00 - 15:00 (GMT +00:00 GMT Britain, Ireland, Portugal)
Location: Dear friend, How are you and your family in your country ? after viewing your profile today ( 19/11/2009 ) i decided to contact you on a matter that will benefit you and i. Are you honest ? Reply me today. Yours, Johnson.

Will you attend? RSVP to this invitation

IP Address: 41.207.162.4 - Suspected proxy, Togo

from Ciril Gabe <[email protected]>
to [email protected]
date Fri, Nov 20, 2009
subject I NEED YOUR QUICK ANSWER

Hello Dear:,

I'm Mr.Ciril Gabe. of No.23 Rue Du Torrenvito,Lome,Republic of Togo. I have this funds transfer (US$18.5Million Dollars) that i want to entrust to your care for investment into a very lucrative business there for profit making.I therefore ask for your assistance to resolve and transfer into your account the above sum.Its save and risk free transfer.:

Now my questions are:-
1. Can you handle this project?
2. Can I give you this trust?
3. What will be your commission?
4. Your Full Names ...................
5.Your private telephone...........

If you can sponsor and handle this project consider it and get back to me as soon as possible.:
Contact me directly on my private email: [email protected]

Regards.
Mr.Ciril Gabe