Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#2155 by benjamin Tue Nov 06, 2007 9:27 am
This doesn't exactly fit into the 419 category, but it's been sent out by a 419 scammer and the result is the same. It is sent out from another scammer email address, pretending to have received the email himself. This scammer is also known as Pastor George, and frequently signs up on religious websites.
I received this prayer for miracle from pastor David
Millions of people have received miracle from this master prayer.
you have to be repeating the prayer for miracle,and to gain riches and favour,
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THE MASTER PRAYER PART 1.FROM PASTOR DAVID
your problem has been solved
1,By repeating and carrying the master prayer regularly and always, it also conduces to gain riches and favour, love, peace and concord, and to appease enemies and to confirm honors, dignities and counsels.
2 The master prayer is to be wrapped with silk cloth, if you are having a bad dream, or a person seriously sick put the master prayer under the pillow during the night, and the bad dream and evil will be averted.
3 If you have either civil or a criminal case in the court repeat the master prayer when going to the court, put the master prayer in your right side pocket, and you will not be subdued or conquered by anyone.
4 Prayer and carrying the master prayer always, you shall obtain the love and favour of your masters and officers, and your hard hearted wife or your husband will melt toward you.
5 When a pregnant woman is in her trouble of delivery, hang this master prayer on her neck and she will bear with much ease.
6 wherever this master prayer is put under a roof of a house, such house and all in it, is secured from storm and lightning.
7 By repeating the master prayer every day and by carrying the prayer on your person always you will be protected against bullet and sword and against visible and the invisible enemies and all possible evil and danger

THE MASTER PRAYER PRINT:
"O, Sweet Lord Jesus Christ, the true God, who descent from the kingdom of the Almighty Father, being sent to wash away our sins, to release those who were in prison and afflicted, to console the sorrowful and the needy, to absolve and to liberate me, thy servant from my affliction and tribulation in which I am placed. so O, Omnipotent Father, thou didst receive us again, by his expiation, into that paradise, by the blood, O Jesu, obtained and make us equal among angels and men, Thou, O Lord Jesus Christ, wert to stand between me and mine enemies, and to establish my peace and to show thy grace upon me, and to pour out thy mercy, And thou, O, Lord extinguish the anger of mine enemies, which they contained against me, as thou take away the wrath of Esau, which he had against Jacob, his brother. O Lord Jesus, extend thins arm towards me, and deliver me from my affliction, even as thou deliver Abraham from the hands of the Chaldean, and his son, Isaac, from the Sacrifice, and Joseph from the hands of his brethren: Noah from the delnge: and even as thou deliver thy servant Lot: thy servants Moses and Aaron, and thy people Israel from the hands of Pharaoh, and out of the land of Egypt: David from the hands of Saul, and the giant Goliath: or as thou deliveredst Susannah from her accusers: Judith from the hands of Holofernes: Daniel from the den of the lions: the tree youths from the fiecy furnace: Jonah from the whales belly: even as thou deliveredst the son of Cannanea, who was tormented by the devil: even as thou deliveredst Adam from hell, by thee most precious blood, and Peter and Paul from chains. So, O most sweet Lord Jesus, Son of the living God, preserve me, thy servant, from my affliction, and mine incarnation by thy fasting and thirst, by thy labours and affliction, by thy stripes, by thy thorny crown, by thy drink of gall and vinegar, by the most cruel death, by thy words which thou speakedst upon the cross by thy descent into hell, by thy consolation, of the disciples, by the wonderful ascension, by the appearance of the Holy Spirit, by the day of judgment, by thy great gifts, and by the holy names, Adonay, Eloym, Aeloym, Yecy, Yazael, Paliel, Saday, and by the ineffable name Jehovah.By all these holy Omnipotent, and all powerful name of singular efficacy and extraordinary power, which the elements obey, and at which the devils tremble: of most gracious Jesus, Father of all creatures thou who appeared unto Moses thy servant in the burning bush and said I am Adonai sother Emanuel "hear my convocation thou Almighty one Ehic tetragramation ayscher, Jehovah El El Zabaoth Zabaoth Jabaouha Jehovah El El Chad Awiel Chananiah, El Elyon Adoyah, Chay Yechal, Kanus, Emmet. Fulfill my desires through thy angels as thou didst unto Moses.
MENTION WHAT YOU DESIRE ( YOUR PROBLEM)
Grant me thy mercy that I may be found consecrated and perfect so that the glorious light may issue from the most Holly seat and confer on me thy favour blessing for I am an angel of phapro-Osoronnophris grant me thy grace and gift both canal and spiritual, prosper me procure the love of all persons to me. The heavenly and Holy trumpets blow every black magic and misfortunes away from me. I fly under the tree of life which bears twelve fold fruits I stand behind the Holy altar of the Christian Church I commend my self to the Holy Trinity.You witches we all have drank the blood of Jesus Christ the Savior God the Father be with me God the Son be with you, God the Holy Spirit be with us all, let us meet in union and part from each other in peace.I Hide myself beneath the Holy wounds of Jesus Christ that no mans hands may capture me in bonds: that I may not be hit nor snot nor stabbed nor thrown, neither assailed or injured or wounded by anyone that help me.I will be secure from visible or invisible enemies I cannot die without the corpse of Christ nor can I drown in any water nor burn in any fire and no unjust verdict will ever be rendered against me, to this end. Thou mighty one Eheye, Anyscher, Jehel, Elion Fulfill my desire oh Agla.O, sweet Lord Jesus Christ, to the alone and thou alone shall have all the glory. Amen.

SEND THE MASTER PRAYER TO 20 PEOPLE WITH THE SAME SUBJECT AS YOU RECEIVE.
Send me your name to be recode in our daily prayer book
Millions of people have received miracle from the master prayer. As you receive please contact me to get me informed of the miracle you received, I will also send you more prayers even the one that you will write in a plane paper and deputy into a bottle of olive oil or water when you apple it on your forehead you will feel the present of an angel shading you. Also 108 NAME OF JESUS CHRIST. If you have any problem you feel that it can not be solved contact me. Send me your full name Date of Birth e.g. Day, Month, and Year, your address and your Profession .I WILL SEND TO YOU BY EMAIL THE HIDDEN SECRETS IN YOUR LIFE SO THAT YOU KNOW YOUR FUTURE AND CONTROL YOUR LIFE. FOR $100 ONLY

THE LIVING WORD OF POWER MINISTRY LAGOS NIGERIA
E-MAIL ADDRESS pastordavid25@xxxx
PASTOR DAVID

Pastor George variation:
SEND THE MASTER PRAYER TO 20 PEOPLE WITH THE SAME SUBJECT AS YOU RECEIVE.
Send me your name to be recode in our daily prayer book
Millions of people have received miracle from the master prayer. As you receive please contact me to get me informed of the miracle you received, I will also send you more prayers even the one that you will write in a plane paper and deputy into a bottle of olive oil or water when you apple it on your forehead you will feel the present of an angel shading you. Also 108 NAME OF JESUS CHRIST. If you have any problem you feel that it can not be solved contact me. Send me your full name Date of Birth e.g. Day, Month, and Year, your address and your Profession .I WILL SEND TO YOU BY EMAIL THE HIDDEN SECRETS IN YOUR LIFE SO THAT YOU KNOW YOUR FUTURE AND CONTROL YOUR LIFE.I WIIL ALSO SEND YOU 108 HOLY NAME OF JESUS CHRIST
PLEASE DONATE TO THE CHURCH MINISTRY FOR OUR NEW CHURCH BUILDING FUND.
SEND THROUGH WESTERN UNION.
SENDERS NAME....
RECIVER'S NAME: GEORGE IWUAGWU
ADDRESS: LAGOS NIGERIA
TEXT QUESTION
ANSWER: LIVING WORD
MTC TRANSFER NO----

THE LIVING WORD OF POWER MINISTRY LAGOS NIGERIA
E-MAIL ADDRESS pastorgeorge24@xxxx
PASTOR GEORGE IWUAGWU
Advertisement