Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#16185 by Breakwind Tue Nov 10, 2009 9:55 pm
From [email protected] Wed Nov 11 00:33:10 2009
X-Apparently-To: via 76.13.12.154; Tue, 10 Nov 2009 17:45:17 -0800
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
X-YahooFilteredBulk: 200.11.173.132
X-YMailISG: Originating-IP: [200.11.173.132]
Authentication-Results: mta1048.mail.sp2.yahoo.com from=cantv.net; domainkeys=neutral (no sig); from=cantv.net; dkim=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 127.0.0.1 (EHLO rs25s17.datacenter.cha.cantv.net) (200.11.173.132) by mta1048.mail.sp2.yahoo.com with SMTP; Tue, 10 Nov 2009 17:45:15 -0800
Received: from rs26s4.datacenter.cha.cantv.net (10-128-141-4.ric2.cantv.net [10.128.141.4]) by rs25s17.datacenter.cha.cantv.net (8.14.3/8.14.3/3.0) with ESMTP id nAB0XKXd024249; Tue, 10 Nov 2009 20:03:20 -0430
X-DNSBL-MILTER: Passed
Received: from cantv.net (rs20s18.datacenter.cha.cantv.net [200.109.127.83]) by rs26s4.datacenter.cha.cantv.net (8.14.3/8.14.3/3.0) with ESMTP id nAB0X3wG026624; Tue, 10 Nov 2009 20:03:03 -0430
X-Matched-Lists: []
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Reply-To: [email protected]
X-ORIGINATOR-IP: 41.207.25.221
"[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Add sender to Contacts
To: Removed name - Ralph@rocketmail.com
Subject: Your help is urgently needed
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 20:03:10 -0430
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/html; charset=ISO-8859-1
X-Virus-Scanned: clamav-milter 0.95.3 at rs26s4.datacenter.cha.cantv.net
X-Virus-Status: Clean
Content-Length: 4226

Dearest beloved and respected one,
i great you in the name of our lord Jesus Christ,
and honour goes to the name of our Almighty God,

BELOVED,
1. ARE YOU A REAL BORN AGAIN CHRISTIAN ?
2. CAN YOU DO EXATLY ON HOW I AM GOING TO ADVISE YOU ?

I am sister mrs Mabel Clements,43 years old and I am married to late decon Peter Clements,who worked with the foriegn embassy for nine years before he died in the year 2005.We were married for fourteen years without a issue, on the 27th of june 2005, he had a fatal accident that took away his life, beloved but before his death we were real born again Christians.
Since his death I decided not to re marry or have a child outside my matrimonial home which my Bible is against, but feeling quite lonely if not the lord who has been my comfoter and partner, when my husband was alive, he was God fearing and also a good fellow responsible for all his partners.
Dear beloved, i got your address through ( CHRISTIAN CAMPUS PROGRESS ORGANISATION ) a program that i watch here with my computer about poor christian homes that needs help.
when my husband was alive, he deposited the sum of ( $ 1,720,000 ) in a storage bank here, and this fund is for helping the motherless and the needy aswell, despite we do not have any child, he loves visiting the poor.
beloved because of my present condition now, this money is still in the bank,and not knowing if i will survive or not, as it is now, i have decided to support the work of God with this fund, according to what the bible said in,
malachi 3 verse 10
2nd corinthians 12 verse 9
psalm 41 verse 1 to 4.

beloved, recently after my first operation on 18th of may,here in the hospital, my doctor informed me, that I may not last for the next three mounths due to my chronic myeloide leukemia (CML).
And that has been a very big problem to my very health, having known my condition for now, I have decided to donate this fund to a christian and charity organization that will use this fund the way I am going to instruct here,
beloved,i took this decision because we dont have any child that will inherit this wealth, and my husband relations are not christians,and so will misuse it for the purpose for which it was set aside so this is why i decided to search for a GOD fearing fellow like you , who will serve the lord with this fund and to the glory of his mighty name, amen.

beloved I want you to listen carefully to my instructions,
I want an organisation that will use this fund for orphanages homes, widows and the needy, and using part of this fund to provide facilities for the work of God and taking the gospel to greater hieght.
beloved the bible made us to understand that "Blessed is the hand that giveth" I took this decision because I do not have any child that will inherit this wealth and my husband relatives are not good Christians and I do not want my husband efforts and suffering to be in vain , according to his wishes when he was alive.
beloved I do not want a situation where this money will be used in an ungodly way. This is why I am taking this decision. I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going. I know that I will be withing the Lord.Exodus 14 vs 14 , I do not need any careless telephone communication in this regard because of my health and for the fact that my husband's relatives are around me here in the hospital, I do not want them to know about this development, but all i know is with God everything is possible. As soon as I receive your reply, i will instruct my bank to hand over this fund to you as the new beneficiary of this fund, and please keep on praying for me and other patients here in the hospital, i will be sending you my present picture and my condition as soon as i recieve you heart touching reply,
my dear please re assure and promise me that you will act accordingly as I have directed you as soon as you recieve this fund and to the glory of his name, amen
To God be the glory
In Christ's Holy Love
Yours sister in Christ
sister Mrs Mabel Clements.
Advertisement

#16220 by The Enchantress Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:11 am
A definite scam - delete and do not reply.

Note this page http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/disease/cml.html

Chronic myeloid leukemia = not "myeloide" as misspelled by this scammer.

Note also this search result click here

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.