Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#122574 by soldierfortune Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:59 pm
Scammer in brief:

Miss. Vanessa Shukri, 24 years old woman from the Libya, parents was killed by the Muammar Gaddafi's gunmen during a civil war in Vienna Austria. :=) Found her way to the UN refugee camp in Dakar, Senegal. (since when the refugees of Libyan civil war are placed to the Senegal?) Late father (Dr. Shukri Mohammed Ghanem) left a inheritance $5.7 million US dollars, deposited in Senegalese bank and Miss. Vanessa is the next of kin. Due a number of reasons she don't have access of the funds, mainly according to the financial governing laws of Senegal, people under refugees are not allow to participate personal into any monetary transaction or to operate an account international or locally. Also, her late father signed an agreement with the bank that the money should not be released directly to her if she isn't married or up to 30 years old. So, she needs of foreign assistant to prepare a claim for the bank and act as the beneficiary on her behalf. The funds would be transferred to an assistant's account and invested on the lucrative business. Assistant's commission and allowance would be 20%. The assistant would obtain the travel documents for her so that she can re-locate to live over to an assistant, continue her studies and start new better life.

She obtained a lawyer (Barrister (Dr.) Samba Ametti) to drafting power of attorney and the affidavit of oath. Then go to the High Court where Miss. Vanessa would sign the documents, lawyer should representing victim and sign documents on behalf of the victim. There was a number of costs, total sum €2.710 EURO cash and it should been pay via Western Union or equal.

Site: WayDate
User: tinatacy
- 26 y/o woman
- from Vienna, Vienna, Austria
- Arabic, English, French
- seeking a man from 20 to 30 y/o

Site: WayDate
Date: 2012-07-13 18:53:47
Subject: Greetings

My name is Miss Vanessa. so if you don,t mind i will like you to contact me back true my emai l([email protected]) so that i will give you my picture for you to know me more, am looking forward to here from you soon, yours faithfully,

Vanessa.

ISP: SONATEL, Senegal
ISP: France Telecom, France (email sent by bank)

Received: from [41.82.127.145]
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2012 03:23:53 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Thank you,

Hello dearest, How are you today, Thank you so much for your email, I hope you fine. I am glad your reaction to the letter I sent to you at your address. Thank you very much for taking time out every day to write me back.I just come to the Internet to search for a true friend, I want to find happiness and to be part of a unique and special love. As I told you before in my first post, my full name is Miss Vanessa shukri,, I was born in LIBYA, in Africa, but now I am in Dakar-Senegal as a result of civil // political war in my country, I have one 5 "8 tall, I'm 24 years old, unmarried. I high, medium, with the back hair and black eyes?. I'm doing my first year as a course of a medical student at the University LIBYA, before the war. I grew up with my family?. before What I lost my parents. I am the daughter of the late Dr; Shukri Ghanem Mohammed.

My Father Dr. Shukri Mohammed Ghanem was the former chairman of Libya's National Oil Corporation (NOC). Director, in my ccountry before he was found dead April 29 in Vienna Austria. attacked and killed him along with my mother because he does not support Gaddafi on his evil act. It's only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to Senegal, where I live now. I have one older brother and two younger sisters?. and 2 uncles. I lost all of them expect my uncle, who is leaving at the present time a single state America. But please do not let that scare you, I want that life to make me feel like any other woman. Please, I would like to know more about you, what you do presently.Your likes and dislikes, what makes you feel happy? What makes you angry? Your family and your friends? I have attached here my picture, but I'm not photogenic, I think you would not mind.I tell you more about myself in my next mail. Best regard.

Always Yours.
Much love and kiss.
Vanessa.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Received: from [41.82.88.211]
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2012 14:03:03 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: THIS IS ALL ABOUT ME AND I NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE.

My Dearest. When i got your mail and i was a bit happy but my situation here is very critical as in conclusion you will found out that i am an Orphan, but please let that don't scare you away, i need a life that will make me to feel like any other woman. My condition here is terrible Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon. I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to all our relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is Reverend D.C Jude. who is the father of the (st peter cathedral Churches) here in Senegal he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather I'm leaving in the women's hostel (in the church camping) because here they have two hostels one for the men the other for women. The Rev.father office Tel number is (+221-779-078-397) if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel because of my condition here i don't have any right or privilege to some things be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Please listen to this, i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate (as next of kid) here with me which i will send to you later, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is $5.7m (five Million seven Hundred Thousand Dollars). So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account because the bank said that i should provide a foreign partner who will stand for me for the transferring and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you.I kept this secret to people in the Church camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.

Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you.I like honest and understanding people, truthful and a man or woman of vision,t ruth and hardworking. pls i don't know exactly what's life is to me, but in a short form i am very cool and jovial, i am so humble and respectful, i like cooking. My choosing you is a question i knew you must ask and i think it is a good question. i have two reasons for choosing you, i choose you because it is the will of God and i believe knowing you will bring hope back again to my life. my choosing you does not mean i do not have anybody from Africa i have two uncles, that is my late fathers junior brothers whom i think are suppose to be taking care of me but they do not care, all they did was to sell my late fathers houses, company and properties to one Mr Olson Steven from united states and enjoy the money with their wives. I wanted to tell Olson about it but should my uncles know of the money, they can kill me, so as to eat the money, The day i wrote you first,i picked up your address from site and i prayed over it, After that i decided to write you and i also believe that it is the will of God.

However you can call me with the reverend pastor's office phone line, my favorite language is English but our official language is French, but i speak English very fluently because i attended an American and English speaking private school all in my country for almost all my school, try to call me as requested so that we can hear each other voices,i have a lot to tell, i will be thinking about you so much, as i will be waiting to hear from you soonest, have a good day

Yours lovely.
Vanessa.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Received: from [41.82.84.170]
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2012 05:10:18 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: I want to explain more to you.

My Dearest, I want to explain more to you and also thanking for replying me and the opportunity you have given me to prove my sincerity of purpose. I believed that this is the beginning of a long lasting relationship between both of us, you shall never regret knowing me. However, I decided to contact you in this site and tell you about this money because I needed your help. I have no doubt about your honesty because I prayed to God for direction and directives before contacted you and believed in my heart that you are the right person to assist me. However, I can not use the money in the bank because when I came to Senegal, I went to the bank where my late father deposited the money so that I can withdraw some money as the next of kin to the account and start a new life. unfortunately, I did not know that my late father signed an agreement with the bank that the money should not be released directly to me if not married or up to 30years. The agreement states that I should appoint a foreign trustee/ investor any time I want to take the money from the bank before I am 30 years. I understand that the foreign investor is to invest and manage the money for me in a good business. I was told that it will not be possible for me to indulge in financial transaction because of my age as refugee statue and law that governs this country.

So the bank people advised me that since I am not yet 30 years and not married, I should look for someone to stand for me for claims in accordance with their agreement with my late father. Actually, this is why I contacted you, to help me transfer this money to your bank account in your country. Secondly, I like your country and I want to live there and continue my education. You don't have to be afraid because the money was deposited with my name as the next of kin to inherit the fund. I am sending you email from the Rev. office computer in the camp here because i explain to Reverend a little about my condition and he permitted me to have acces on his office computer sometimes once in a day. The Pastors Tel number is (00221-779078397) if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel camp. Here in the camp their condition is that we don't go out and we don't miss up with people, and the moment you broke the rule you will be out from their guidance. sincere in your heart to assist me transfer the money into any account which you know will be safe either new or old empty or not, Though I do not have experience in international transaction so there is nothing I can do without your help, I wouldn't have bordered you if I have full access to the money within myself, because I am helpless without you, having no account and no body abroad as a friend or relation.

Despites the money I really want a man who will care and love me, I need a man who will always tell me the truth from his heart, I need a man who will be my brother my best friends and if the nature permit it my husband, But if marriage is out of it, I will not mind but as long we got along together with real love I will definitely be satisfied. I will want you to think very well and understand in your heart if you really want to help me ? If yes I will live the rest of my live to appreciate it, But if no I suggest you make it open to me before you will brake my heart, because I don't want to under go torture any more. But I still need your all your information, like full name, address, phone number, age, and profession and your country s name. Because i shall meet the bank to inform them that i have appointed you to be my trustee/investor partner. After that i shall send you the bank contact information and you will contact them for confirmation. God bless you and have a nice day.

Yours lovely,
Vanessa.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Received: from [41.82.76.178]
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2012 16:51:48 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: CONTACT THE BANK FOR MORE CONFIRMATION.

My Dearest ”xxxxxxx”, I read your mail very careful and understood the content therein. My condition here are too much suffering due to death of my beloved parents, i regret the death of my late father because if my father are alive, i will never suffer the way i am suffering today. Have you been ever has inheritance but due to stupid laws, you can never lay your hands on your inheritance? i will not even wish my enemy this condition i find my self today but i am praying that God will answer my prayers one day through people like you. After reading your mail i decided to map out 20% to compasente you only if you are still willing with sincere heart and put more effort to help me, and after you have help me to transfer the fund to your account then you will take 20% from the total fund in your account. I have with me the death certificate and deposite certificate and agreement paper which the bank gave my late father during the time of deposite.

But firtsly, i beseech you to do all you can for me humanly possible so that I can get over with this transaction only with your sincere assistance. I am committing everything into your hands by having things done in time so that i will begin to come to meet you and to start a new life with you after transfer. I will also like to see you face to face, i want you to know that before i contact you is the will of God that each of us should know each other and you are the type of man i am looking forward to help me in this transfer of my late father s money, so needless of looking for another man. Please i have not told anyone except you about the existence of this money and i will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it and am using the church computer to write you, Remember i trust you honey that is why i am giving you all this information's. Now, contact the bank by email, tell them that you are my foreign partner and investor, and ask them to tell you the possibility of assisting me to transfer my late father s money into your bank account which i am the next of kin who suppose to inherit funds. The contact information of the bank are below,

Bank name: Caisse Nationale de
Credit Agricole du Senegal.
Name of transfer officer: Mr.Zumah Amadu.
(Foreign Operations Director).
E-mail: ( [email protected] )
( [email protected])
Depositor s name: Dr. Shukri Mohammed Ghanem
Amount deposited: $5.7 million US dollars.
A/C numbers:114255859761
Next of kin: Vanessa shukri

My dear i am glad that God has brought you to see me out from this situation and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life plus investing this money since i am still too young to manage it, As i said please keep everything confidential because am afraid of bad people even my life is in danger if people get to know about this money. Send below letter to the bank email address today.

Yours lovely,
Vanessa shukri.

Caisse Nationale de Credit Agricole du Senegal
Attention to Mr. Zumah
Sir,

My name is Mr......(Full name, address, telephone/mobile and fax numbers) i want to know the posibility of assisting Miss Vanessa shukri to transfer her late father s (Dr. Shukri Mohammed Ghanem) deposited in your bank ($5,700,000. Million USD) and transfer it to my account in my country. This application is necessitated by my appointment as the trustee, investor and manager of Miss Vanessa shukri who is the next of kin to the account bearer entitled to inherit her late father's deposit. Please let me know the procedures and requirements for transfer of this money to my bank account without violating financial laws of Senegal and my country. I shall provide any document required by your bank to prove my claim.I hope my application would be given an urgent favorable consideration.

Yours faithfully,

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

X-Originating-IP: [193.252.22.245]
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2012 13:24:11 +0200 (CEST)
Subject: TRANSFER DEPARTMENT CAISSE NATIONALE DE CREDIT AGRICOLE DU SENEGAL.

For your kind attention, ”xxxxxxx”,
Sir,

We are Caisse Nationale de Crédit Agricole du Sénégal (CNCAS) have acknowledge your letter inquiry here in our bank consigning a deposit of $5.700000 Million USD which was deposited in our Escrow account by late Dr. Shukri Mohammed Ghanem, and willed to Miss Vanessa Shukri as beneficiary to this fund who was positioned in this account file status here in our bank as a daughter to the late depositor. Based on your request to this bank; You are legitimate to transfer this fund to your account if the beneficiary to this fund have appointed you to represent her in transferring of this fund as she is not in position to deal directly with this transfer because of her refugee status. If you have been appointed by her as a trustee to represent the next of Kin, however, to enable this office accept your application for consideration and approval, you are requested to provide the followings:

1) Power of Attorney from High court of Senegal duly signed and notarized by Senegalese residence lawyer presenting you as trustee to Miss Vanessa Shukri and requesting you to make this claim.

2) A certificate of deceased confirming the death of late Dr. Shukri Mohammed Ghanem

3) Letter of Administration from Kaolack municipal council empowering us to release this fund to you on the above status.

Note: that the above documents are compulsory and are needed to ensure that a smooth, quick and successful approval of your application and release of the fund to you is made. We promise to give you the best of our services. Should you have any question(s), please do not fail to contact this office for more directives/ clarifications. Monday to Friday 8 am to 5.30 pm and saturday 8 30 am to 12 pm.

(Foreign Operation Director)
Mr. Zumah Pierre.
TRANSFER DEPARTMENT CAISSE NATIONALE DU CREDIT AGRICOLE DU SENEGAL.
(CNCAS).
Caisse Nationale de Credit Agricole du Senegal
Place de l'Independance - Ex Immeuble Air Afrique 31-33,
Rue Elhadji Amadou Assane Ndoye x Colbert Dakar - Senegal
Phone.+221 775 246 316.
E-mail: [email protected]
E-mail:[email protected]

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Received: from [41.82.102.42]
Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2012 02:44:39 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: CONTACT THE LAWYER BY MAIL AND CALL HINM ON PHONE TOO.

My Dearest, I went to the bank after read your bank email and ask them what they mean by Power of attorney and if they can give me contact of lawyer who can arrange the document because the other documents is with me. The accountant of the bank whom I met said that power of attorney and Letter of Administration is a legal document that would be written by a lawyer, stamped, signed and sealed in Dakar High Court. He said this is to give you powers/ authority to claim the money on my behalf and transfer it to your own bank account.

They gave me contact of two lwyers I can go and meet for the work. I have discussed with one of them. He said the legal document is not for me but for the claimant/investor and therefore you should contact him directly to officially request and his chambers' legal services on the matter. The name of the lawyer is Dr. Barrister Samba Ametti (Esq.) and the name of his chamber is (SAMBA LAW FIRM ) His email address is ([email protected]) his phone number is +221 779-408-836.

So write to him with your full name/address and tell him that your are the trustee/investor to Miss Vanessa Shukri wh has discussed with him about power of attorney and Letter of Administration. That you require his legal service to write power of attorney that will give you authority to claim $5.700,000, from Agricole Bank- Senegal on my behalf. I have given the lawyer the other documents for the proof because he requested it from me.

Yours lovely,
Vanessa Shukri.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

X-Originating-IP: [41.82.85.18]
Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2012 12:05:46 -0400
Subject: POWER OF ATTORNEY AND LETTER OF ADMINISTRATION.

SAMBA LAW FIRM
Solicitors, Intellectual, Property, Corporates,
Real Estate, Public Tax and property consultants.
48 Rue Vincens x Abdoul Karim SENEGAL DAKAR.
E-MAILs [email protected]/TELEPHONE: +221-778-399-147

POWER OF ATTORNEY AND LETTER OF ADMINISTRATION.

Att.
Mr ”xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx”,

Sequel to your email which I received in my noble law chambers on how to get letter of administration and prepare a power of attorney in your name for you to stand on behalf of your partner Miss Vanessa Shukri and transfer her late father s money from cncas bank in Senegal and to your account in your country. Be inform that your partner came to my office this morning and was directed by the management of the bank on how to help both of you to secure the above mentioned documents.

NOTE: THE POWER OF ATTORNEY IS THE PRINCIPAL LEGAL DOCUMENTS EMPOWERING YOU WITH THE OWNERSHIP STATUS, THERE BY TRANSFERRING THE LEGAL IDENTITY TO YOU IN ACCORDANCE TO OUR COUNTRY'S LAW WERE THE SAID FUND IS HOLDING. THIS LEGAL DOCUMENT WILL HAVE YOUR COMPLETE NAME AND ADDRESS. IT HAS TO PASS THROUGH THE MINISTRY OF JUSTICE FOR IT TO HAVE S STRONG LEGAL STRENGTH TO MEET THE REQUIRED DEMANDS TO AFFECT THE TRANSFER OF SUCH HUGE AMOUNT. THIS PROCESS MUST FOLLOW THE LEGAL PROCEDURES AND WITH OUR LAW CHAMBERS YOU HAVE GOOD ADVANTAGE.

Therefore I have met the bank management today for verifications and I wish to inform you that this honorable chambers has accepted to offer you the required legal services having confirmed true existence and legitimacy of the aforementioned sum with Caisse Nationale de Credit Agricole du Senegal bank. In pursuit of the above, I have concluded discussion/consultations with the appropriate quarters/authorities on the needful to secure the relevant documents as demanded by the holding bank and you are hereby notified as follows:

1.) I have drafted a tentative Power of Attorney/agreement based on Miss Vanessa Shukri 's request and information for you to stand as her trustee/ partner. And It is here under/below attach for your perusal and comments before it is notarized on my chambers letter head after joint signature of parties involved.

2.) My consultations with Dakar High Court clerk, confirms that it will cost total sum of 2710 euros (Two thousand, seven hundred and ten Euros only) to get the letter of administration and also to legalize the Power of Attorney.

The costs as demanded by the high court are as follows.

LETTER OF ADMINISTRATION.: 2650 Euros: To be paid in High court
Authentication of the power of attorney:25 Euros: To be paid in court.
Stamp duty Fee: 10 Euros: To be paid in Court.
Notary fee: 25 Euros: To be paid in court.
TOTAL CASH NEEDED NEEDED AT HAND................2710 Euros
(Two thousand, seven hundred and ten Euros only)

My chambers should be paid a legal fee of 7000 (seven thousand Euros only). Note that my legal service charges of 7000 Euros should be paid within 72 hours after you have received the transfer of US$5,700,000.00 (Five million, seven hundred thousand US Dollars Only) into your bank account.

But to enable me pay to authorities (Dakar High Court and Kaolack Municipal Council) and get the Power of Attorney and the letter of administration for your immediate transfer, you should send/pay only the charges totaling 2710 Euros only. It takes a maximum of 48 hours to get this document issued upon the payment to the Inland Revenue Office here in Dakar Senegal. I shall advice you on how you will send the fee as soon as you are ready to send it. And you need to come to our chambers office to sign some documents OR alternatively I shall stand for you as your representative attorney here and sign the documents, it left for you to decide.

COMMITMENT TO SERVICES.
SENIOR ADVOCATE.SN.
Barr. Dr .Samba Ametti (Esq.)
(PRINCIPAL PARTNER).
+221-778-399-147

THIS POWER OF ATTORNEY is made on this 1st day of Sept. in the year of our Lord two thousand and Twelve by Barrister Dr. Samba Ametti, the principal partner to (SAMBA LAW FIRM.) on behalf of Miss Vanessa Shukri presently at No.1908 Medina Avenue Jean XXIII, Dakar-Senegal here-in-after called as the legitimate INVESTOR of fund amounting to US$5,700,000.00. And Mr ”xxxxxxxxxxxxxx”, residing at ”xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx” here-in-after called as the RECIPIENT of the fund first above mentioned.

WHERE AS,
01. I, Miss Vanessa Shukri discharged and provided legal backings and affidavit of support from the federal High Court of Justice and the affidavit letter from the appropriate authority is hereby authorized to be represented by ”xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx” the following:

02. That I, Miss Vanessa Shukri presently in Dakar-Senegal have agreed to release the said fund through diplomatic service to Mr ”xxxxxxxxxxxxxx” the RECIPIENT of the amount of about US$5,700,000.00 (Five million seven hundred thousand US Dollars Only) for safe keeping and future investment in any business the RECIPIENT deems profitable.

3. To claim and receive any/all fund belonging to Miss Vanessa Shukri, draw, endorse, accept, give or negotiate or concur with others in drawing, accepting, endorsing, giving or negotiating cheques, draft, wire transfer, luggage/consignment, bill notes of other securities for the funds.

4. Total amount is US$5.7M whereas and should be properly managed and maintained as instructed by Miss Vanessa Shukri, while all the investments is to be controlled exclusively by Mr ”xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx” with profits from the investment shared evenly between both parties.

5. THAT THE RECIPIENT do hereby declares that the share belonging to the INVESTOR must be safe in his custody until finalization of investment.

6. BY THIS POWER OF ATTORNEY both parties are now legally bound to the said business transaction.

And generally to do all acts and things and sign and execute all such documents as may be necessary for effectuating any of the purposes aforesaid as fully and completely as Miss Vanessa Shukri could do if she was personally present.

Signed within
Miss Vanessa Shukri.
INVESTOR.

Signed within
Mr ”xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx”.
RECIPIENT.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Received: from [41.82.79.192]
Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2012 03:25:35 -0700 (PDT)

I got your email and understand that the lawyer need some money to secure the documents, again i understand that you need to see the two documents i told you before, i believe you are reading my mails very well and that is why you understood my previous mails that i said i have with me the death certificate of my late father and deposit paper of the account. God will not be happy with me if i have think evil to you at this point because my heart has accepted you for the accomplishment of the transaction. I want you to know that i have submitted the two documents to the lawyer office because he requested it as a proof before he can start working towards the needed documents. But i shall go to the lawyer office first thing tomorrow morning to collect the documents and scan it and send it to you so that you will see it as you requested. I also have to say thanks for all the effort you have put on this for my well being. I know things is difficult for me now but i am praying that by grace of God we shall have our joy together after transaction.Well, to the glory of God i have seen this year at list hoping that soon every suffering will turn to happiness by grace God. I shall send the documents to you tomorrow because today is Sunday and lawyer office does not open until tomorrow morning. Have a blissful weekend, Take good care of yourself, with love and kiss.

Yours lovely,
Vanessa.

Received: from [41.82.118.225]
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2012 00:32:11 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: The documents.

Dearest, I went to the lawyer office earlier this morning and collected the documents, attach it for you to see it. Please keep confidential. I am begging you to try all you could to make sure you send the fee to the lawyer today or tomorrow to enable him secure the remaining documents for our transfer. So write to the lawyer and ask him to give you instruction on how to make the payment. I wait for your email with good news today. Have blissful week and with love and kiss.

Yours lovely,
Vanessa
Advertisement