Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#129706 by soldierfortune Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:07 am
SCAMMER IN BRIEF:

Miss. Fathima Amos, 23 years old woman from the Liberia, parents was killed by the rebels during a civil war. Found her way to the refugee camp in Dakar, Senegal. Late father (Dr. Patrick Amos) left an inheritance $5.3 million US dollars, deposited in English bank and Miss. Fathima is the next of kin. Due a number of reasons she don't have access of the funds, mainly according to the financial governing laws of Senegal, people under refugees are not allow to participate personal into any monetary transaction or to operate an account international or locally. She needs the foreign trustee/investor, who will claim for the deposited funds on her behalf. The funds would be transferred to the trustee/investor's account and invested on the lucrative business. Trustee/investor's commission and allowance would be 20%. The trustee/investor would obtain the travel documents for her so that she can re-locate to live over to him, continue her studies and start new better life.

She obtained a lawyer (Barrister (Dr.) Fednard Deteh) to drafting the power of attorney and the affidavit of oath which Miss. Fathima would sign in the High Court, lawyer would representing the trustee/investor and sign documents on behalf of him. There was a number of costs, total sum €2.197 EURO and it should been pay immediately via Western Union.

MONEY RECEIVER:

NAME: FEDNARD DETEH
ADDRESS: 12 AVENUE, LAMINE GUEYE, INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT ROAD
DAKAR, SENEGAL

ISP: SONATEL, Senegal

Site: twofishdating
User: fathimababy
Female seeking Male
Religion: Christian

Site: twofishdating
Date: 10-01-2012 17:33:56
Subject: Hello Dear,

Hello Dear, My name is Miss fathima, I saw your profile I'm interested in knowing you and being friendly with you ([email protected]) is my private email address. I would like you to contact me back so that you know me better and I send my photo to you. I look forward to hearing from you,

Sincerely in love
fathima

Received: from [41.208.186.110]
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2012 05:38:28 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: HOPING TO HEAR FROM YOU

Hello dear, I am happy in your reply to my mail, How was your day?. mine was cool over here in Dakar Senegal. My dear like i told you in my first mail, My name is fathima amos from Liberia in west Africa and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war going on in my country. I know that this mail may appear to you quite different from you expect but you consider my situation, I am 23 years old girl 5'8' tall. My late father Dr. patrick amos was the personal adviser to the former head of state before the rebels attacked my house one early morning killing my mother and my father. It was only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to near by country Senegal where i am leaving now. I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently. I will tell more about myself in my next mail. includ here is my picture. Hoping to hear from you soon

yours fathima

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Received: from [41.208.184.150]
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2012 10:20:28 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: THIS IS MY LIFE SITUATION NOW PLEASE I NEED YOUR

Hello Dearest, I am glad to write given the opportunity now. Hope you are fine. Mine is a bit OK here. I thank God for you. May God protect you for me happy to meet you In this camp we are only allowed to go out from the camp only on Mondays and Fridays of the weeks Its just like one staying in the prison and I hope by Gods grace, with your help i will come out here soon we don't have any relatives now whom we can go to all our relatives ran away in the middle of the war. The only person we have now is Rev Godwin Kaase who is the Reverend Minister in charge of the church in this camp (CHRIT DE SAVIOR MISSION). He has been very nice to me since I came here but I am not living with him rather I am living in the women's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women. The Pastors Tel number is (+221-77-714-5653) Feel free to call me through his number. If you call and tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel. pls my love try call me today by15 GMT Senegalise local time that is 3pm senegal time. As a refugee here I don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. I want to go back to my studies because I only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Please listen to this, I have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which I will send to you latter, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in Europe which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is $5.3 (Five Million three Hundred Thousand US Dollars). So I will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you send me money to prepare my travelling documents to come and live with you to continue my studies. I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.

So in the light of above I will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for I am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Remember I am giving you all this information due to the trust I deposed on you.I like honest, understanding and God fearing people, truthful and a man of vision, and hardworking. My favourite language is English but I live in french speaking Country but I speak English very fluently because both my father and mother studied in Europe. Meanwhile I will like you to call me like I said I have alot to tell you. I want you to send me your contact information's such as your

Names ....................................
Age ......................................
Address ...............................
Telephone...............................
Your photo .............................

Have a nice day and think about me. Awaiting to hear from you soonest. Thanks and remain blessed

Yours in love,
fathima

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Received: from [41.83.26.66]
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2012 08:43:41 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: HONEY THIS IS THE BANK CONTACT

Dearest Love, I thank you ones again this day. I will also like to see you face to face and will use this opportunity to let you know that GOD has choosen you to help me amongst other men on earth; its now left for you and God who directed you to me to help me out from this predicament I found myself. I know you are the man i am going to depend and trust in my life. I am not going to give your love to any other man because i know you will satisfy me, so needless of looking for another man. I promise to be your own forever. Please i have not told anyone except you and the Rev about the existence of this money and i will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it. Remember I trust you that is why i am giving you all this informations!. My love is for you and you alone, I have informed the bank about my plans to claim this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country. In this regard i will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information, tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me in transfering the ($5.3 Million US Dollars) deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin to your account in your country. The contact information of the bank is as follows,

STANDARD CHARTERED BANK PLC UK.
([email protected])
([email protected])
The name of the transfer officer is Mr Roland Woods.
Telephone number: 00447086463412
fax number: +44 871 264 1998

Information about the deposit code are as follows.
Name of depositor: Dr Patrick Amos.
Nationality: Liberia
Next of kin: Miss Fathima Amos
Amount deposited: $5.3 million.
Account Number: SCBUK874560245037/ZK/87/E

Godline is the name my parents called me when they were alive and Fathima is the name that people and friends know me with. Contact the bank now on how to transfer the $5.3 million Dollars deposited by my late father of which I am the next of kin. I have maped out 15 percent for any person that was going to assist me assumming you have not come into my life and 5% for any expenses that might come up in this transfer. My dear I am glad that God has brought you to see me out from this situation and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life plus investing this money since i am still too young to manage this amount of money. As i told you before, this camp is just like a prison and my prayers is to move out from here as soon as possible. Please make sure that you contact the bank so that after the transfer you can send some money from the money for me to prepare my travelling documents to meet with you in your country. Awaiting to hear from you soonest!.

Yours forever in love,
Fathima,

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

X-Originating-IP: [41.208.184.74]
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2012 05:47:26 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: STANDARD CHARTERED BANK PLC

STANDARD CHARTERED BANK PLC
CLEMENT HOUSE
27 CLEMENT LANE LONDON EC4N7AP
United kingdom.
Phone: 00447086463412
Fax +44 871 264 1998

Sir,

I have been directed by the director of Foreign Operation/Wire Transfer to write you in respect to the mail which we have received. Actually, we have earlier been told about you by the young lady Miss Fathima Amos that she wishes you to be her trustee/representative for the claim of her late father's deposit with our bank. Dr Patrick Amos was our late customer with substantial amountdeposited with us. Hence you have been really appointed as a trustee to represent the next of Kin. However before our bank will transact any business concerning the transfer of the fund with you, we will like you to send the following documents to our bank:

1. A power of attorney permitting you to claim and transfer the fund to your bank account on her behalf. This document must be endorsed by a Senegalese resident lawyer..

2. The death certificate of (Her deceased father)confirming the death.

3. A copy of the statement of the account issued to her late father by our bank.

4. An affidavit of oath from the Senegalese high court.

5. A scanned copy of your Identity.

6. Letter of probate from the high court of Senegal where Miss Fathima Amos is residing.

Note that the above are compulsory, and are needed to protect our interest, yours, the next of kin after the claims. These shall also ensure that a smooth, quick and successful transfer of the fund is
made. We promise to give our customers the best of our services. Should you have any question(s), please contact our foreign transfer officer Mr. Roland Woods, on office telephone number; 00447086463412

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Received: from [41.208.184.202]
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2012 03:25:01 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: HONEY THIS IS THE LAWYER CONTACT

My Dearest. Thank's for your ability to help me transfer the money to your position pending my arrival to meet with you, it shows you are a dependable and trustworthy man. May you be blessed and happy in life. Listen, before I gave you this information I saw your you matched mine. Please remember to keep my secret. So, I will also advise you to please keep it to yourself because I am afraid of loosing the money to people who will disappoint me when the money gets to there care that was why it took me time to tell you about it and I promise you this from my heart (I AM NOT GOING TO DISAPPOINT YOU) and I equally expect the same from you. Now, regarding the requests the bank needs from us I have with me here the last statement of account (which I willl give to the lawyer when he agrees to help us) and the death certificate, (which I will also give him, so he can send them to you).

I thought it's the only thing the bank will need from us but since they need the power of attorney and the affidavit of oath/support, I have informed the Reverend about it and he gave me the contact of this lawyer below, he is a registered lawyer in the United Nations Camp here and he is also a registered member in (Senegalese Bar Association) who will help in preparing the documents for us. Please I will like you to contact him through email and phone today, when your contacting him, tell him that you are my Foreign partner and you want him to prepare a power of attorney and also get the affidavit of oath/support from high court here in Dakar Senegal and that he will do it in your name to enable the tranfer of my (Late) father's ACCOUNT in STANDARD CHARTERED BANK PLC to the account in Your country. The Lawyer contact information is as follows,

Bar(Dr) Fednard Deteh.
Phone Number: +221763440025
E maill address: [email protected] or [email protected]

So, I will like you to contact him for the preparation of the Power of Attorney AND Affidavitt of Oath, Please try and contact me when you are in contact with him and let me know if he agrees to help us!. Please I will like you to first of all get the money transfered and from it you can send some money for me to prepare my travelling documents and when you come here we all can move at the same time. Thanks again as I think of you always. Love from my deepest heart,

Yours forever, fathima

Received: from [41.208.184.72]
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2012 03:32:15 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: MY FINDINGS AT THE HIGH COURT,

DETEH CHAMBER & SOLICITOR`S (Esq.),
Principal Attorney Sage Law Firm
12 Avenue Lamine Gueye
International Airport Rd
Dakar - Senegal
PHONE +221763440025

ATTENTION:

MY FINDINGS AT THE HIGH COURT, HAVING SEEN THE NEED FOR THESE DOCUMENTS AND FROM MY FINDINGS IN THEHIGH COURT HERE, IT WILL COST THE SUM OF 870 EUROS FOR THE AUTHENTICATION OF THE POWER OF ATTORNEY TO BE PAID IN COURT. 460 EUROS FOR THE SWEARING OF THE AFFIDAVIT OF OATH AT THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT HERE BEFORE IT BECOMES VALID, TO BE PAID IN COURT. MY LEGAL PROCESSING FEE OF 452 EUROS. 415 EUROS FOR NOTARY STAMPING AT THE NOTARY OFFICE HERE TO BE PAID IN COURT. SO THE TOTAL COST NOW FOR ALL THESE PROCESS WILL BE 2197 EUROS.

PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL THESE SERVICES WILL BE SUBJECT TO PAYMENT OF OUR LEGAL CHARGES OF 4500 EUROS, BUT BECAUSE OF THE CONDITION OF MISS FATHIMA AMOS AND THE INTEVENTION OF REV. GODWIN KAASE, WE ARE COMPELLED TO ALLOW OUR SERVICE CHARGE OF 4500 EUROS BE PAID IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE TRANSFER OF THE MONEY INTO YOUR ACCOUNT. YOU ARE TO SEND THE MONEY FOR THE POWER OF ATTORNEY, AFFIDAVIT OF OATH, NOTARY STAMPING AND LEGAL PROCESSING BEING 2197 EUROS ONLY TO US THROUGH WESTERN UNION MONEY. TRANSFER WITH MY NAME,

BAR (DR) FEDNARD DETEH
12 AVENUE, LAMINE GUEYE
INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT ROAD
DAKAR- SENEGAL.

MAKE SURE YOU INFORM ME IMMEDIATELY YOU SEND THE MONEY, SO THAT I CAN START THE PROCESSING OF THE DOCUMENTS WHICH WILL BE READY IN THE NEXT TWO WORKING DAYS. (OUR PRIORITY IS TO RENDER THE BEST SERVICES TO OUR CLIENTS) THANKS.

YOURS SINCERELY IN SERVICE,
BAR (DR) FEDNARD DETEH. +221-763440025

Received: from [41.208.186.7]
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2012 08:09:20 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: honey help me pay the lawyer

Hello My dear, How are you? I thank you for every thing you are doing for me. My dear don't know what nest to do because i don't have any other person who will help me on this matter. God will always bless you for taking good care of an orphan like me. My dear the lawyer call Our Reverend pastor so that he will discuss with me so that i can sign the document for the bank to transfer my money to your position. The lawyer told me and Reverend pastor that we have to pay the amount of 2197 euros. before he will prepare the power of attorney due to the stamp duty fees at the high court before the chief judge will sign the power of attorney. Please my love help me as i don't have any other person except you and i am assuring you that God will bless you more and more as you have made up your mind of helping me. And you will have your money back after the transfer and as you know that this is the only thing that is delaying the transfer as soon as we get this power of attorney everything will be over and the money will be transferred into your account immediately and i will come over there to stay with you and start my study.

I am an innocent young girl suffering here in camp with all hopes to live a better life with you immediately after the transfer of my money to your account. My dear, please try all you can do to pay the lawyer, please do that for me as you will get your money back after the transfer and we manage the rest for our future. Thank you once again for your love and concern God will bless and provide for you as you help me. I am worried to be with you and see you face to face because you are my only hope. Hoping to hear from you immediately.

Yours Forever in Love,
fathima

Received: from [41.208.184.194]
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2012 00:44:18 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: honey help me pay the lawyer

Beloved Darling, Honey I must commend you on your efforts to help me from this situation, honey my heart always think of you, I really appreciate all that you are doing for me, sweetheart as I told you before of the very documents that I have with me, since they are the one I have and can be able to send to you now. As you requested me to forward my Late father's Dearth Certificate and all the Accounts Balance Sheet, honey am sending you the very documents I have with me, the other ones I believe the lawyer will prepare for us. So honey I attached to this mail the documents I have with me here in the Refugee camp, those are the ones I attached I believe they are also the documents you requested from me. Please honey open the attachment, then you will see the documents. Honey please consider my situation as I have made you to know all my heart and the very secret of mine, because you are my every thing. Darling go ahead and conclude with the lawyer for the remaining documents he needs to get for us, it Left you and god since i have put all my trust on you please honey help me i am really suffering here I love you honey as I wait your lovely reply.

Yours for ever in love.
Fathima
Advertisement

#138681 by soldierfortune Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:25 pm
COMPENSATION:

Received: from [41.83.14.131]
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2012 09:18:51 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Hello My Dear,

Hello My Dear,

How are you, i'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the money transfered With the co-operation of Mr Rodriguez Cruz from Paraguay. so Presently I’m in Paraguay for investment projects with Mr Cruz. Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and willing to assist me in transferring the money despite that it didnt work out the way we expect. Since its your wish to help me then, But it didnt work out, i want to remember you for your past effort to help me transfer the money, because of that i kept a cheque money of $50.000.00 to reverend godwin kaase, as your compensation, so you can write him to send you the money i kept with him as your compensetion, this is her email add ([email protected]). Give him your bank details and Ask him to send you the money,

I appreciate your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with reverend godwin kaase and instruct him where to send you the money. Do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the sufferings at that time. In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects with Mr Cruz, i want to finalise everything and go back to school. I had forwarded instruction to reverend godwin kaase on your behalf to release the money for your compensation. Therefore feel free to get in touch with him and he will send the money to you without delay. God Bless you.

Yours truly
fathima Cruz

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Received: from [41.83.23.129]
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2012 10:27:19 -0800 (PST)
Subject: may the peace of God be with you

May God bless you ,Concerning the cheque the young girl kept here for you, i am very happy as she transfer her late father's money with her new partner from Paraguay, The CHEQU is here by BANK DRAFT/CHEQU, AS SHE SEND IT THROUGH D.H.L Now send your information both address and full name on how i will use to mail the bank draft to you by EM EXPRESS MAIL OFFICE or DHL, She told me about you that you will contact me for the cheque which i am waiting for you to contact me for the cheque so kindly send your name and house address to enable me post your BANK DRAFT/CHEQUE to you, Thanks you and call me when you send the informations so that i can check my mail

God bless you.
Reverend godwin kaase
Tel: +221777145653

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Received: from [41.83.15.73]
Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2012 04:13:14 -0800 (PST)
Subject: GOD BLESS YOU MY SON. REV GODWIN KAASE.

Greetings to you from reverend godwin kaase. remain bless

Mr ”xxxxxxx”, i hereby wish to inform you that i have read and gone through your information YOUR HOUSE ADDRESS WHERE I WILL POST THE DRAFT TO YOU and am here now to clarify you that i went to the (D.H.L) company this morning with your information concerning how to send this bank Draft to you in a way that you will receive it peacefully over there in your country address ”xxxxxxx”, ” then the confirmation was that they said that the stamp post of there company will cost the sum of 50 euro and the sending (shipping) will cost the sum of 80 euro which is the total of 130 euro and also they made a promise to me that immediately i deposit the (130 euro) charged by them, that they are going to post the bank draft to you within 24 hours.

So i will like you to send the money to me immediately via Western Union Money Transfer so that i will go and settle them in other to post your package to you as Miss fathima amos, instructed. You are to send the money through my information below as:

NAME: REV. godwin kaase
ADDRESS: 15 Apple Avenue
CITY: DAKAR

Inform me as soon as you send the money. and also remember to send me your full information where i will send the bank draft through. Awaiting for your responds as you will remain bless

YOURS SINCERELY.
Godwinkaase
#249992 by soldierfortune Fri May 08, 2015 7:30 am
COMPENSATION NEW:

Two years when this case started. They still remember the victims with a new ways to scam for your money.

Received: from [41.214.117.28]
Date: Sun, 23 Nov 2014 09:16:28 -0800
Subject: MAY THE PEACE OF THE LORD BEEN UPON YOU

MY SON IN THE LORD, MAY THE LORD BE WITH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY AMEN. MY SON, I HAVE SEEN THAT YOU DON'T HAVE MONEY TO PAY FOR THE DHL FEES, I WANT TO INFORM YOU THAT I HAVE DEVICE ANOTHER MEANS OF SENDING YOU THE MONEY THROUGH BANK TRANSFER.

LISTEN CAREFULLY, YOU HAVE TO SEND TO ME YOUR BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER AND FULL NAME IMMEDIATELY AND ALSO 80 EUROS TO OPEN A NON INDIGENOUS ACCOUNT TO SEND THE MONEY TO REACH YOU THROUGH YOUR BANK ACCOUNT.

THAT WAS WHAT THE BANK MANAGER SAID AND IT'S GOOD AND MORE SAFER AND. SO SEND TO ME YOUR BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER AND FULL NAME AND ALSO THE SUM OF 80 EUROS TO OPEN A NON INDIGENOUS ACCOUNT HERE FOR YOU AND THE MONEY WILL REACH TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT WITHIN 24 HOURS.

MY SON IN THE LORD, I HAVE TRIED MY POSSIBLE BEST AS A MAN OF GOD TO MAKE SURE THIS CHEQUE REACH YOU, PLEASE APPRECIATE MY EFFORT AND COMPLY IMMEDIATELY, MAY THE LORD BE WITH YOU, NEEDS YOUR URGENT REPLY.

REVEREND FATHER GODWIN KAASE.
#257205 by soldierfortune Sun Jun 21, 2015 12:27 am
COMPENSATION 3:

Received: from [41.83.2.11]
Date: Fri, 22 May 2015 10:48:08 -0700
Subject: Greetings in the name of God,

Greetings in the name of God,

How are you today?

I know that the almighty God is with you and family always. This is to bring to your notice that WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER AGENT HERE IN DAKAR SENEGAL with the amount of ($50.000.00) United State Dollars directed in cash credited to file KTU/ 9023118308/03 to you by the young lady Miss fathima amos, before she left to Paraguay.

My son i have done my best to make sure that i secure the draft for you but right now is under the care of Western Union Dakar Senegal Head Office, so right now they have agreed to transfer it to you through Western Union Money Transfer, I have done this with the Help of Senegal Law here .The money could not be sent to you due to allocated security code the SOCIETE GENERALE DE BANQUES AU SENEGAL has approval to send the cash through western union Money Transfer. I also want to let you know that i have been in contact with the young girl about this and she gave me go ahead other my dear. You have to follow all the Instructions on this my son

I was unable to complete this as a result of non-availability of your current information's at hand. So you are required to send your Full information to effect this post.

Full Name....................
Full Contact Address............
Mobile Phone...............
Bank Information.............

In order to resolve this problem,ensure that you send an E.mail to Western Union Solicitors Fund Verification Department with the following e-mail Address ([email protected]). Try to contact the Western Union Today with this E-mail ok. As soon as this information is received by the WESTERN UNION AGENT, the Money shall be sent to you via Western Union or from The Western Union Transferring Bank.

Respectfully
Rev Father Godwin kaase