Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#131194 by soldierfortune Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:07 pm
SCAMMER IN BRIEF:

Miss. Samora Brown Patel, 23 years old woman from the Libya, parents was killed by the rebels during the civil war. With a help of the UN found her way to the refugee camp in Dakar, Senegal (200,000+ refugees of Libya's civil war are residing on camps located in Tunisia and Egypt, not in Senegal). Late father (Dr. Brown Patel) left an inheritance $6.5 million US dollars, deposited in Scottish bank and Miss. Samora is the next of kin. Due a number of reasons she don't have access of the funds, mainly according to the financial governing laws of Senegal, people under refugees are not allow to participate personal into any monetary transaction or to operate an account international or locally. She needs the foreign trustee/investor, who will claim for the deposited funds on her behalf. The funds would be transferred to the trustee/investor's account and invested on the lucrative business. Trustee/investor's commission and allowance would be 20%. The trustee/investor would obtain the travel documents for her so that she can re-locate to live over to him, continue her studies and start new better life.

She obtained a lawyer (Barrister (Dr.) Bamba Desires) to drafting the power of attorney and the affidavit of oath which Miss. Samora would sign in the Federal High Court, lawyer would representing the trustee/investor and sign documents on behalf of him. There was a number of costs, total sum $1.750 USD and it should been pay immediately via Western Union or Money Gram.

MONEY RECEIVER:

Name: Mathew Parka
Address: Rue 48, Laminu Guye Avenue, P.O. Box 28874, Dakar, Senegal

Site: twofishdating
User: samorabrown
Female seeking Male

ISP: SONATEL, Senegal

Site: twofishdating
Date: 10-15-2012 09:11:12
Subject: hi

GREETINGS TO YOU. i guess you are here to make friends from any where in the world. it is my pleasure to write you after going through a profile that speaks good about you. it was so interesting then i decided to reach you.i believe that distance or co lour will not be a hindrance. but what matters allot is love. because love is like a bridge that connect two things together. i would be glad to be your friend. if it pleases you.my name is Samora. am a honest young girl. if you accept me as your friend you can write to me with this email [email protected] hoping to hear from you soon. i wish you all the best

from Samora

Profile photo

Received: from [41.208.184.36]
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2012 02:52:55 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU

Hello Dear. I am happy to receive your mail. I am very glad that we became interested in each other I do believe that we both have to be open-hearted and sincere so as to know each other deep down and well, share our loneliness and love together. I enjoyed your nice letter and i really need to build a strong foundation for friendship, as well as marriage. It takes communication, trust, understanding, and forgiveness because we are only human. Mistakes will be made, misunderstandings will occur, but if the foundation is strong enough the relationship will overcome those barriers.

My name is Samora Brown i am (23 yrs) but age doesn't matter in a real relationship, so i am comfortable with your age, I am from Libya in Africa, 5.4ft tall, fair in complexion, single, (never married) and presently i am residing here in Dakar as a result of the war going on in my country now, i am writing with here full of tears, as i just lost my parents in the hands of Libyan crisis that attacked our house one early morning and killed my father and my mother in cold blood. It pains me so much and besides my father was even planning to take my mother and i to India the next week. You can view the website of the war below;

http://www.stratfor.com/analysis/201103 ... n-war-2011

My late father Dr. Brownpatel was the managing director of Oil & Gas Services in Tripoli (the capital city of Libya, my country) before the crisis of Gaddafi against rebels that led to the death of father and my mother. My late father was from India while my mother came from Libya. It was only me that is alive now, because i am the only child of my parents. I managed to make my way with the help of the UN to a near by country SENEGAL where i am leaving now as a refugee under the care of a reverend and i am using the computer in the reverend office to write to you now.

I like faithful, caring, kind etc and dislike unfaithfulness, dishonest etc my hobbies are cooking, reading music, sports etc and i would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is my picture and i will like to see one of your current picture also okay. Hoping to hear from you soonest

Yours sincerely,
Samora Brown patel

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Received: from [41.208.184.251]
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2012 00:52:38 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: MY TRUE LIFE STORY WITH LOVE AND TRUST

Hello Dearest, I am more than happy in your reply to my mail. How are you? How is your day hope fine.? In this camp we are only allowed to go out from the camp only on few days of the weeks. Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out here soon. I would like to tell you straightaway about myself because, i tried to search the web when Someone told me i could always find solutions to most problems through the web. I really would like some piece of help or advice from you because i have seen that this gathering is made up of widely-experienced men and women. I don't have any relative now whom i can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war and the only person i have now is Reverend Peterson Johnson who is the pastor of the (Christ the King Church) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the woman's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women. The Pastors Tel number is (+221771962304) if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel. As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

lease listen to this, i have my late father's death certificate and his deposit certificate here with me, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in one of the leading banks in Europe which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is $6.5 Million (Six Million Five Hundred Thousand US Dollar Only). So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you. I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me. So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you.

I like honest and understanding people, truthful and a man of vision, truth and hardworking. My favorite language is English because is one of our country language but we speak French here in Senegal. Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have a lot to tell you. Have a nice day and think about me. Awaiting to hear from you soonest and also give me some more information about you.

Yours sincerely,
SAMORA BROWN PATEL

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Received: from [41.208.186.211]
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2012 23:10:46 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: DEARLING PLEASE CONTACT THIS BANK.FOR COMFIRMATION AND POSSIBLE TRANSFER

Hello my dear. I thank you ones again for reaching me. I hope you are keeping fine today, As for me, i am not looking fine over here. Really it sounds some how depositing such a big trust to some body that you have never seen in person but one thing you ought to understand is that any body who is into difficult situation may be looking for help from every angle and when i come in contact with you i was some how felt relaxed saying with you that God has answered my fasting and prayer's. I was moved. I appreciate your acceptance to assist me to my request as regards to the money and this has made me to get the bank informed in a mail about you, i introduced you to them. I see you as a very nice person whom i can lean upon for trust and support for life; I see you as very responsible, competent and mature enough to assist me to direct my life to a positive direction in life.

Please i have not told any one except you about the existence of this money and i will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is money i feel all interest will be on it. Remember i trust you that is why i am giving you all this information!. I will like to hear your voice in due cause please, I have informed the bank about my plans to take and transfer this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a very responsible person, who will stand on my behalf as a trustee to this money due to my refugee status and the laws of this country. I have to use this chance to let you know about it, i have decided not to continue staying over here any more, i would like to use this chance get you introduced to the bank as my partner and the person who will be standing on my behalf as regards to this money.

In this regards i will like you to contact the bank immediately with their contact information below; please tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer my (6.5 million USA dollars) six million five hundred thousand USA dollars) deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin/beneficiary, to your account in your country. Here is the contact, just send an email to the bank in London. Note. This Is the contact information of the bank is as follows: and i would like you to contact them today for this fund and ask them how this fund will transfer into your account as my foreign partner, Let them know that it's Miss Samora Brown Patel Instructed to transfer this fund into your account. Below are the bank contact information,s

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND
Transfer Manager.. Mr Stephen Hester
Tel : (+447011136606) OR(+447071030196)
E-mail: ([email protected])
OR ([email protected])
Information about the deposit code are as follows.
Name of depositor: Dr. Brown Patel
Nationality: Libya
Next of kin: Miss Samora Brown Patel
Amount deposited: ($6.5 Million USD)
Account Number: RRBUK45207356/R.

I was well known in the Orphanage Home here with Choir Master Because i am a Leader in the Church Choir and the real name my parents called me is Miss Samora Brown Patel The name of the manager for foreign transfers as i was informed is Sir Stephen Hester by the time you contacted them on Fax or email. Please try and contact them now to confirm this and as well on how possible to transfer the (6.5million USA dollars) deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin to your account in your country. My dear i am glad that God has brought you to see me out from this situation and i promise to be very grateful and will equally need you in every area of my life plus investing this money since i am still too young and inexperienced to comfortably manage my life for now. I have map out 5% for every expenses you will make before this transfer and 15% for all your good effort towards my freedom. As i told you before, this Orphanage Home is just like a prison and my prayers is to move out from here as soon as possible. Please make sure that you contact the bank so that after the transfer you will send some money from my late father money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you in your country.

I feel i can make it to join you as soon as you are through with this transfer or you can come down to meet me over here and see how you will assist me to join you. I don't think i will regret being with you in your country, i feel it's so better for me to be with you than to be over here, i have made my decision not to continue staying in North Africa. i hope you approach this issue as yours, and give an urgent attention, because i am not in good condition and i want to be free in all my life; i so much trust you and i will like you to maintain the trust i have got in you. Honey please keep this transaction secret this is a very huge amount of money. i will not like people to know about this fund because i am afraid to loose my life or the money. I will be waiting to hear from you soonest!.

Yours love
Miss Samora Brown Patel

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

X-Originating-IP: [41.214.47.34]
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2012 05:21:06 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND/FOR YOUR KIND ATTENTION

Registered in Scotland No. 90312.
Address Registered Office: 36 St Andrew Square, Edinburgh EH2 2YB.
Tel. +44-7011136606
Fax: 777-031-906-308
Email: [email protected] or [email protected]

For your kind attention.

I have been directed by director of foreign transfer to write to you about Miss Samora Brown Patel who as a result of her refugee status could not apply direct to claim her Late father's deposited Fund from our Bank. And we received an information from Miss Samora Brown Patel that you are her foreign trustee and that we should transfer her Late father's deposited fund of $6.5 United State Million Dollars in your name and on her behalf. However before our Bank will transact any business with you concerning the transfer of the fund to your Bank account, we will like you to send the followings documents immediately to our Bank.

1. A power of attorney from Senegal Federal High Court permitting you to claim and transfer the fund to your bank account on her behalf. Note: This Power of attorney must be endorsed by a Senegalese resident lawyer at Senegal federal high court due to her refugee status in Senegal.

Therefore you are advise to consult any Senegalese resident lawyer who will obtain the power of attorney/ affidavit of support at Senegal federal high court in your name bearing the stamp of Senegal federal high court and with the signature of the next of kin of the fund, Miss Samora Brown Patel. The reason of endorsing the power of attorney in Senegal is because Miss Samora Brown Patel has been a resident in Senegal for some years now and Senegal Government is aware of her residency. This is Royal Bank working Law/Policy. After the endorsement of the power of attorney at Senegal Federal High Court, Miss Samora Brown Patel should sign on the power of attorney stating that she legally transfer the money to you as her trustee, This is because of 11/9 2001, September terrorist attack in London (hah....really) :=) and to indicate that you are not using the funds to sponsor war or drugs dealers.

2. Deposit certificate of Late Dr Brown Patel.

3. Death Certificate of Late Dr Brown Patel.

4. We would like you to send to us via email attachment your international passport or your Driving License or your Nationality ID Card.

This fund will be transfered to your account on behalf of Miss Samora Brown Patel within 72 hours of receiving all the required documents. Be informed that we do not tolerate any delay in our Bank. Note: The above are compulsory, and are needed to protect our interest, yours and the next of kin after the transfer has been made. These shall also ensure that a smooth, quick and successful transfer of the fund is made. We promise to give our customers the best of our services. Should you have any question(s), Please contact our Foreign Operational Director Mr. Stephen Hester on telephone number: +447011136606, for more directives/clarifications. Please always reply to this email ID; [email protected]

Yours
Faithfully,
Mrs Kelly Osteen,
Tell;+447011136606, +447031882338
Fax; 777031906308
Royal Bank Of Scotland Plc.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Received: from [41.82.104.216]
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2012 01:36:08 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: DARLING PLEASE CONTACT THIS LAWYER FOR THE DOCUMENTS.

Hello Darling. Thank you for your ability to help me transfer money to your position pending my arrival to meet you, you are a reliable and trustworthy that I can see, thank you for everything. Now, on the claims of the bank needs from us, my dear I have here with me, my late father death certificate and certificate of deposit and other important documents on its business, I thought it was the only thing that the bank will need from us, but because they need the power and the affidavit of support, after I had read the letter from the bank, I contacted him and with the help of our Rev because he is the only person who can help us find a good lawyer, and he helped me look for this lawyer, he said he is a good lawyer and a lawyer that is registered in the United Nations It is also a registered member in (The Bar Association of Senegal), assist in the preparation of documents for us. Please I will like you to contact him by e-mail and phone right now, when you connect with him, tell him you are my foreign partner and you want him to prepare a power of attorney and also get the affidavit support in the high court here in Dakar, Senegal, and he will do it on your behalf to enable the transfer of my (late) father bank account in your account in your country or anywhere you know that the money will be saved.

Name Barr. Dr. Bamba Desires (Esq)
E-mail: ([email protected])
Tell: +221-778608328.

So I will like you to contact him for the preparation of the proxy, please try to contact me when you come into contact with him and let me know if he agrees to help us, Please I want you first get the money and transfer it there you can send me money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet you. send your information to the lawyer so he could work the necessary document to the bank to transfer my late father money to your account. Honey try to contact the lawyer today because the bank is waiting for us.

Am your special one,
Miss Samora

X-Originating-IP: [41.82.146.230]
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2012 09:52:19 +0000
Subject: FROM DR.B.DESIRES (ESQ)???????????????????????????????????

DR BAMBA DESIRES LAW CHAMBERS
MEMBER ECOWAS BANK ACCREDITED ATTORNEYS.
Rue 48, Laminu Guye Avenue, Dakar,
P. O. Box 28874 Dakar Senegal,
Tel: +221-77-8-608-328.
Email; [email protected]
OUR REF:JLC/01541 YOUR REF:LMC/0549

ATTENTION TO DETAILS,

SEQUEL TO YOUR EMAIL TO MY NOBLE CHAMBERS ON HOW TO PREPARE A POWER OF ATTORNEY AND AFFIDAVIT OF SUPPORT FOR YOU AND YOUR PARTNER. MY NOBLE LAW FIRM WISH TO BRING TO YOUR NOTICE THAT BEFORE WE CAN PROCEED WITH THIS SERVICES I WANT YOU TO FORWARD TO THIS LAW FIRM IMMEDIATELY YOUR FULL CONTACT DETAILS AS FOLLOWS.

1. YOUR FULL NAME.
2. HOME AND HOUSE ADDRESS.
3. COUNTRY.
4. OCCUPATION.
5. AGE.
6. YOUR PHONE NUMBER.

ALL THIS INFORM WILL APPEAR ON THE POWER OF ATTORNEY. AS AS SOON I RECEIVE YOUR INFORMATION. THEN I WILL PROCEED FURTHER WITH MY LEGAL SERVICE BY GOING TO THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT TO NEGOTIATE THE POSSIBILITY AND COST OF THE POWER OF ATTORNEY/AFFIDAVIT OF SUPPORT IN YOUR NAME BEFORE IT BECOMES VALID. AFTER WHICH MY LAW FIRM SHALL CONTACT YOU BACK WITH THE REQUIREMENTS OF THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT. FINALLY ABOVE IS MY OFFICE ADDRESS/PHONE NUMBER AND MY ID CARD IS ALSO ATTACH HERE. FURNISH ME WITH YOUR INFORMATION AS I REQUESTED ABOVE TO ENABLE ME PROCEED FURTHER WITH MY LEGAL SERVICE.

YOURS
LEGALLY IN SERVICE
DR. B. DESIRES (ESQ)

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

X-Originating-IP: [41.82.65.26]
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2012 10:50:47 +0000
Subject: THIS IS THE TOTAL CHARGES FOR THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS IN YOUR NAME??????????????????????

DR BAMBA DESIRES LAW CHAMBERS
MEMBER ECOWAS BANK ACCREDITED ATTORNEYS.
Rue 48, Laminu Guye Avenue, Dakar,
P. O. Box 28874 Dakar Senegal,
Tel: +221-77-8-608-328.
Email; [email protected]
OUR REF: JLC/01541 YOUR REF: LMC/0549

Attention to Details.

Sequel to your E-mail on the issue of helping you and your partner to procure the necessary document required by the ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND, to make your claims and transfer to your account. We are happy to be honoured and promise to assist you and represent you in all assigns. After my enquirers from the Federal High Court today, (F.H.C) it will cost the sum of ($650) for authentication of the power of attorney and the affidavit of support at the high court before it becomes valid, and ($750) for notary stamping at the notary republic, (N.R) My Legal processing fee is only ($350). Total charges is (1.750$). This is total charges needed for this power of attorney/ Affidavit of Support. Once again, The total charges needed for this power of attorney is (One Thousand Sven Hundred And Fifty American Dollars).

To speedy the process; you are to send this charges to me today or tomorrow morning and you have to send the money through WESTERN UNION OFFICE OR THROUGH MONEY GRAM OFFICE which are the fastest ways of sending and receiving money. Just go to any to send the money immediately to enable me to complete my legal service and to obtain the documents in your name. I advise you to send the charges as fast as possible to enable my noble law firm prepare and validate the Power of Attorney/ Affidavit of Support in your name here at Senegal federal high court. Therefore you are to send me the total amount of ($1.750) (One Thousand Sven Hundred And Fifty American Dollars). Send the chargers with my accountant name (Mr Mathew Partka) and my office address as it is in bellow. My Office address: No 48, Lamine Gueye Avenue Dakar Senegal. And here is the name of my accountant, (Mr Mathew Parka). Send the money with the name of my accountant and with my office address above.

The power of attorney shall first be obtained from the Federal High Court of Senegal and as soon as this is ready, I will proceed immediately to draft the Power of Attorney which will be dully signed by your partner and witness by me also naturalized by the federal magistrate court. It will take only one working day to endorse the documents as soon as you pay all the needed charges. Note; That the above charges is from the federal high court which must to be payed before they can endorse the power of attorney in your name. My only fee is($350) which is my processing fee; Other charges is from the federal high court which must to be payed to them before they can proceed further with this case.

I shall proceed further with this transaction immediately you send this needed charges for the endorsement of the power of attorney/ Affidavit of Support in your name. Use this address above to send the money to enable me proceed further with this transaction. Send me the payment details as soon as you send the money today or tomorrow. Note, upon receipt of the above charges, Then I shall proceed immediately to procure the documents in your name without any delay. Update me with the payment details immediately you send the money today or tomorrow morning.

Yours
legally in service
Dr. B. Desires(Esq).

Received: from [41.82.115.165]
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2012 03:44:18 -0800 (PST)
Subject: documents

Hello Darling,

I have managed to scan the documents, So here is the death certificate and deposit certificate of my late as you requested, please if you really want to help me, then contact the lawyer now and send him the court fees so that he will prepare the documents from us from Senegal high court, but if you have decided not to help me any just let me know, I am totally honest to you in this issue and i put all my trust, faith and hope you, so please do not disappoint an orphan child that trusted you, please help me out,

Thanks
Samora.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Received: from [41.82.119.237]
Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2012 08:23:28 -0800 (PST)
Subject: hello

i will never forget to ask you about your health and also your business i believe you are doing well. my heart is fill with sorrow and my eyes are full of tears as am writing to you. dear what have i done to deserve all this. i don't really know i have tried all my possible best to let you understand my condition. i cant say that you are the course but i left everything in the hands of God. i still thank you for the effort you have already made please accept my appreciation. i have done everything you ask me to do i know what it takes me release my late fathers documents to you but low and behold you did nt fill filed your promise to me i don't know any other thing to do now but please i beg you to send back the documents that i gave to you as you don't want to help me out because that documents you are with is my life and everything am begging you with the name of almighty God who created heaven and earth to send back these documents if you know that you can not help me. since some weeks i can not do any thing where am thinking all this thing. please; please; please; try and send the documents back.

yours daughter Samora
Advertisement

#137777 by soldierfortune Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:59 pm
COMPENSATION:

Received: from [41.82.102.206]
Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2012 04:19:58 -0800 (PST)
Subject: I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds

Hello my dear.

I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Paraguay. Presently I’m in Paraguay with him for investing of the money. Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how. Now you will need to contact the former personal secretary to the Rev. father as at the time i was in Dakar Senegal, his name is Rev Joel Amos and his direct email address is: ([email protected]) Ask him to kindly send you a certified bank draft of $300.000.00 usd (Three Hundred Thousand united state of american dollars) which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter which later failed. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much.

so feel free and get in touched with Rev Joel Amos and direct him where to send/post you the bank draft Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the sufferings at that time. In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which myself and my new partner are having at hand. Remember that I had forwarded this instruction to him on your behalf, therefore establish contacts with him for the delivery of the bank draft to you without delay. Also before contact the reverend father person try to sending all your information to him because your information will help him to locate to DHL office to parcel the draft cheque and sending to you. Take care and remain Blessed.

Yours Samora

Received: from [41.82.117.168]
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2012 18:17:04 +0800 (SGT)
Subject: My Son Good News From D H L

Good day Mr ”xxxxxxxxxxxxx”

I am just returning from DHL office now after receiving your contact details in order to send your belongings to you and they said the cost of sending the Cheque from Senegal to your country is, about (€90) So i want you to send the sum of (€90) with my name and information below today through Western Union Money Transfer so that i can go back and send the Cheque that is written and dually signed in your names to you Because i have to parcel the draft cheque and send to you through DHL office.. You can call me any time through my this number (+221 766 357 165) (00221 766 357 165). Thank you send it through Western Union Money Transfer with my information, and call me ok

SENDER NAME..................YOUR NAME
RECEIVER NAME.............Joel Amos
ADDRESS...........................39 AVENUE LEOPOLD SEDAR, SENGHOR, DAKAR, SENEGAL
QUESTION.........................GOOD
ANSWER............................YES
CONTROL NUMBERS......

May the good lord bless you and your family so that god will see you through all

yours Blessed father
Rev Joel Amos

http://www.dhl.co.uk/home.html
Mailing;.............................€55.00
Stamp Duty........................€25.00
Insurance fee......................€10. 00
TOTAL..............................€90.00