Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#20165 by avenging_angel Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:31 pm
From Mr Lim Jim Thang. Tue Jan 12 14:22:46 2010
X-Apparently-To: xxxxxxxxxx via 98.136.167.151; Tue, 12 Jan 2010 06:22:48 -0800
Return-Path: [email protected]
X-YahooFilteredBulk: 67.18.22.67
X-YMailISG:
blow out
X-Originating-IP: [67.18.22.67]
Authentication-Results: mta159.mail.ac4.yahoo.com from=; domainkeys=neutral (no sig); from=; dkim=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 127.0.0.1 (HELO gateway16.websitewelcome.com) (67.18.22.67)
by mta159.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with SMTP; Tue, 12 Jan 2010 06:22:48 -0800
Received: (qmail 12126 invoked from network); 12 Jan 2010 14:40:48 -0000
Received: from stylus.websitewelcome.com (67.18.18.58)
by gateway16.websitewelcome.com with SMTP; 12 Jan 2010 14:40:48 -0000
Received: from kbooking by stylus.websitewelcome.com with local (Exim 4.69)
(envelope-from <[email protected]>)
id 1NUhdu-0004Do-Lc
for Removed members email address - Ralph ; Tue, 12 Jan 2010 08:22:46 -0600
To: Removed
Subject: GOOD DAY FRIEND
X-PHP-Script: kingsbooking.net/admin/hotelimage/mailer2009.php for 82.128.74.34
Reply-To: [email protected]
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
Message-Id: <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2010 08:22:46 -0600
X-AntiAbuse: This header was added to track abuse, please include it with any abuse report
X-AntiAbuse: Primary Hostname - stylus.websitewelcome.com
X-AntiAbuse: Original Domain - ymail.com
X-AntiAbuse: Originator/Caller UID/GID - [33249 33252] / [47 12]
X-AntiAbuse: Sender Address Domain - stylus.websitewelcome.com
Content-Length: 2482

Nigeria (Lagos)*

Dear Friend,

Please treat this with the utmost confidentiality and if you do not have interest I apologize for my intrusion on your time as I beg you to forget you ever received a letter like this. My name is Lim Jim Thang; I am a senior staff with Wing Lung Bank 112 Queen's Road, Central, Main Branch, Hong Kong.

I have a matter of utmost importance and confidentiality that I will like to discuss with you.

I hope you will not be offended as it will be of mutual benefit to us.

I am contacting you concerning an investment that was placed under our bank's management for a period of 18 months in 2005. A client of my bank by the name ,Mr.Richard Gelb made a Fixed Deposit for this period in my branch.

If you are familiar with private banking affairs, those who patronize our services usually prefer anonymity, but also some levels of detachment from conventional processes.
Upon maturity, I sent a routine notification to his forwarding address but got no reply.

After some months, we sent a reminder only to be informed of his death. On further investigation, I found out that he died without making a WILL, and all attempts to trace his next of kin have been fruitless as Mr.Richard Gelb did not declare any kin or relations in all his official documents,including his Bank Deposit for paper work in my Bank.

If you are interested then a bank account in any part of the world that you will provide will then be used to facilitate the transfer of this money to you as the beneficiary/next of kin. The money will be paid into your account for us to share, We share equally (45% each) while the balance 10% to cover all other expenses like taxes, lawyers fees etc.. There is no risk at all as all the paperwork for this transaction will be done by an attorney and my position as a top official guarantees the successful execution of this transaction.

If you find yourself able to work with me, contact me through my email below as according to the banking laws of Hong Kong,if nobody comes forward to claim the funds after Five(5) Years,the money will be reverted back to the Government.

If you give me positive signals, I will initiate this process towards aconclusion.Please send me your confidential telephone numbers for easy communication.

Please observe utmost confidentiality, and be rest assured that this transaction would be most profitable for both of us.

Please reply via this email address : [email protected]

Best regards

Mr. Lim Jim Thang.

Dear Friend,

Greetings to you today.

I hope all is well with you today and i hope these message get to you in a good mood.
My real name is Le Minh Thia,i used Mr. Lim Jim Thang to message out to you for security reasons,now we can be partner and henceforth you can call me Le Minh Thia and write to these email.
When contacting the bank i do not want you to mention me to any of the ban k officials and i do not want them to know our the relationship between you and i.
I am sorry for not getting back to you fast,i am a very busy man but i do have time to send and reply emails.
I believe you know these is a mutual benefit we are talking about here.
The fund of Mr Richard Gleb that as been deposited into our Bank is the Sum of $17.5million United States Dollars.
I have worked so hard and spent alot of money to get all the neccesary details on the deceased and his fund.
So you do not have any other thing to worry about ,all you need to do is ton comply with me and follow my instructions.
I have a Good attorney here in Hong Kong but based in the United Kingdom that will assist us with the follow up on the approval of the Fund from Wing Lung Bank.
I will be doing the neccesary arrangement on the followup in the bank so all request you sent to the bank can be processed.
As for the partnership contract my attorney will prepare that for us and you will have your own original copy of the paper work,just get back to me as soon as you get these message and let me know if you are still interested in these transaction for us to proceed.
I will forward to you the bank consultant email and the application form whic you will fill and send to the bank.
I will be looking forward to read from you soon.
Best regards,
Mr Le Minh Thia

Dear Partner,

Greetings to you today.

Let em have a number that i can reach you on so we can discuss private.

I wait to read from you soon.

Best regards,

Mr Le Minh Thia

Dear Partner,

Greetings to you today.

I have attached to these message the application form which are going to fill and send to the bank for approval,you can find the bank consultant email address below and the details you will need to fill in the form for the bank to approve and remit the fund to you as the beneficiary and the right next of kin to Mr Richard Gelb.

I want you to take this consignment very serious and don't think this is a joke, as i will not like to loose everything that i have worked for towards success in this transaction.
This transaction is to be confidential and do not mention me nor give my identity to the bank nor let them know our relationship,the bank do monitor all emails sent out and received and i won't like them to know our transaction,so i am using a private email which is this and not my work email.

Do not forward any of our conversation to the bank,this consignment is between you and i and the attorney and do not let the attorney know that you are not the real next of Kin to the Late Mr Richard Gelb.

You are to tell the attorney if he ask what is your relationship with
the late Mr Richard Gelb is your cousin.

I want you to fill out the application form and send it to the bank for
approval as soon as you can.

If we can work together on this consignment it will be a mutual benefit for the rest of our life.

Note,before i contacted you i have made every arrangement that will
lead to the success of this transaction you only apply to this bank as
the next of kin to this deceased customer and you are to claim that he his your cousin,i am here to be giving you every information that will encourage you till the end of this transaction.

Now your duty is to agree with me and provide an account where this fund will be transferred to in our favor do not entertain any fear at all,because if this will bring problem i would have not contact you due to it will effect me. just be free minded we are going to achieve this aim only if you can follow my instructions accordingly.

Here is more details about Mr Richard Gelb and the total amount of the fund in the bank.

Mr.Richard Gelb
Address:UNITED STATE OF AMERICA
FROM ACCOUNT NO, 2627578-2341
Amount:( US$17.5 MILLION DOLLARS)

I will provide you with the Application form and the bank email address so you can fill the form and apply to them as the next of kin to this deceased customer.

So you will apply immediately and contact me so that i will monitor it to be giving you a successful information. please you can't call me because i cannot receive any calls from you from the office or my home for the bank not to know my discussion/relationship with you,but i will be call you to give you further instruction, i hope you will understand me.
I can't send you message from my office/Home computer,i use the public internet computer to do this for it to be safe and secure to send you email so that their would not be any traces on me.

Attached to these message is the bank application form which you are to fill and send to the bank consultant email.

Note that the bank are working on their webmail service and the email has changed so forward the application form to the bank as soon as you have fill in it to the following email address :([email protected])

I will like you to print the form out and fill it,you are to send it to the bank as soon as you have fill it and also send me a copy of it after you have fill it correctly.

I want you to keep this transaction private/confidential and don't discuss it
with anyone has this is a mutual benefit for both of us and i won't
want any obstacle/mistake to come from your end.

I am looking froward to read from you soon.

Best regards,

Mr. Le Minh Thia.
Advertisement