Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#20326 by Michelle Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:45 am
"Allen Hogan" <[email protected]>

To Michelle

Hello Dear,

My name is Allen Hogan and I am an artist. I live in United Kingdom, with my two kids
one dog and the love of my life. It is definitely a full house. I majored in art in high
school and took a few college art courses. I have recently added designing and creating
artwork on the computer. I have been selling my art for the last 4 years and have had my
work featured on trading cards, prints and in magazines. I have sold in galleries and to
private collectors from all around the world.

With due regards to you, I am contacting you in confidence to assist me in fulfilling an
obligation on behalf of my late customer, Mr. James H.Browne (An American) who died
together with his wife and two kids during the Hurricane Katrina disaster that affected
the Gulf Coast of New Orleans in 2004. He was a successful businessman, humble and honesty.
His wife and their two kids, Mary and Peter reside in their family house along the Gulf
Coast of New Orleans where he joined the family after his last transaction wit me.
Unfortunately, it was during this time that he met his untimely death in New Orleans
together with his family as the Hurricane Katrina took them by surprise.

During our business transactions, I assisted him to deposit of US$10.6M(Ten Million
Six Hundred Thousand US Dollars) in one bank here in United Kingdom, which I will
disclose to you. Since his death, I always face serious difficulties when it comes to
selling my art works to Americans. I am looking for a company/individual who will
represent as Next of Kin to get these Funds out from the bank.

I will give 40% of the total Funds to you. But the problem I have is trust, if you are
interested, contact me as soon as you get this mail

Regards

Allen Hogan.

Advertisement