Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#20334 by Michelle Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:23 am
CALL ME ASAP.
Monday, 18 January, 2010 12:55
"[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Add sender to Contacts
To:
Michelle

Dear Michelle,

My name is Hon.Alfred Annan,I am 58 years old Man born and residing in Ghana, I work under Late Hon.Baar-Wiredu former Minister of Finance that passed away last year. I am looking for your cooperation in building a 5 Star Hotel/Shopping Mall and Real Estate in your country.I am seeking your indulgence and assistance in having this amount remitted to your account for investment purposes. I have an Interest of Investing the sum of US $60 Million in this Project.I need an experienced person like you to assist me to set up, develop the project and assume responsibility of Ownership as Chairman together with my only Daughter by bringing in profit /distribute profit monthly or annually. I got your contact from Ghana Chamber of comers.
I want you as well to assist me to claim this money from the bank,as I cannot claim it directly because I am a top Politician,,I have held the post of deputy Minister of Finance and several others in the past.Sequel to that, the code of conduct bureau forbids me to acquire such amount of money. It is on this basis that I am contacting you for assistance. claimed documents with which the fund is deposited will be re processed and changed to reflect you as the new beneficiary so that you will be eligible to collect the fund on my behalf.I will give you 20% of the fund for this assistance, while 70% will be for me and 10% will be for expenses that may be incurred on both sides.
I am aware of the international monitoring of all large-scale financial movements after the September 11Th 2001 terrorist attack on America and to avoid any state of financial investigation I will provide a classified clearance paper from the relevant body which will exonerate the money from either drug, money laundered or terrorist related proceeds.Note that This information is also open for scrutiny and I also assure you that there is no risk attached in this transaction.

Please reply me back asap.
Thanks and God bless.
Hon.Alfred Lula Annan,
+233 272 554982

Advertisement