Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#20335 by Michelle Mon Jan 18, 2010 10:29 am
"Sam Dede" <[email protected]>

To:
Michelle

Compliment of the season

Please pardon me if you receive my message as an embarrassment and kindly ignore it. I am Mr. Sam Dede, the branch manager of ECO Bank PLC. Accra Ghana, I am 56 in age married with four kids. I have packaged a transaction that will benefit both of us, as the regional manager of Eco bank PLC here in Ghana. It is my duty to send in a financial report to my head office in the capital city Accra at the end of each business year.

On the course of the last 2008/2009 business report, I discovered that my branch made US$49,600.000.00 (Forty nine million six hundred thousand united state dollars).So I used my jurisdiction as the branch manager to keep out $18,600,000.00 into an escrow anonymous account without beneficiary which my head office are not aware of it. As an officer of this bank I cannot be directly connected to this money.

My aim of contacting you is to assist me receive this money in your country and get 40% of the total funds as your commission. Because the bank knows the capacity of my monthly salary and must ask some question before they can release such huge amount of money in my account. So I will like to place you as our customer who deposited the money in my Branch here so that my head office will order for the release of the money upon your application.

This transaction will either be done bank to bank transfer or the bank will give you a reputable diplomatic Courier company with the bank representative that will deliver the money to you in cash in your country.

I will be very happy if you will be willing to work with me on this project. And I will back you up with all the necessary documents for the claim.

Mail me back immediately if you think we can work together so that we can start.

Thank you in advance and God bless you and your family. Call me on +233 275 234 757.

Yours Sincere
Mr. Sam Dede

Advertisement