Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#20354 by Michelle Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:48 pm
IP = 41.219.193.78

FROM THE OFFICE OF MR. WILLIAM LEE VINE HEAD OF CONSIGNMENT LODGINGS
Monday, 18 January, 2010 17:37

To: Michelle

Office of Foreign Assets Lodgings of
U.S. Department of the Treasury
1500 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20220
E-mail: [email protected]
Tel: +1-206-201-2466

FROM THE OFFICE OF MR. WILLIAM LEE VINE HEAD OF CONSIGNMENT LODGINGS

I am Mr. William Lee Vine working in foreign Assets Treasury Lodgings of U.S. Department of the Treasury Washington, DC, I was appointed by the world Bank and I am writing to inform you that today at the Foreign Assets Treasury Lodgings of U.S. Department of the Treasury Washington, DC we received and acknowledged your inheritance funds via cash consignment box from United Nations (UN) Association of London, United Kingdom Liaison Office valued at $10.5 Million Dollars.

I deem necessary to inform you that the retrieving of your inheritance was witnessed by the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and the Interpol envoys deployed to London by United States Department of the Treasury to monitor the proceedings confirmed it to be a fair judgment by the Bureau and the Interpol as the outcome of the event was a perfect solution to curtail the activities of con artist and scam generally and is also a perfect end to your payment. Your Beneficiary Funds that was allotted into cash consignment baggage is now been deposited in our pecuniary vault the Foreign Assets Treasury Lodgings of U.S. Department of the Treasury Washington, DC.

The proceed of these event was successful because the United Kingdom Prime Minister Gordon Brown, dedicated his time to guarantee success to it due to his fight to eradicate deception, corruption and terrorism that has deeply rooted in government. It was also an achievement for him to meet the deadline given at the G8 Summit in Tokyo to clear outstanding Beneficiary debts and Lottery Wining Debts. Hence you have to pay for the diplomatic stickers at the John F. Kennedy International Airport, New York City which will cost you the sum of $1,000.00 and they have all your legal paper work with them at the airport, also note that you are to send the payment to their agent in person of MRS KRISTA AVANT via MONEY GRAM.

I will also advice you to re-confirm your contact details as stated below

Full Name:
Residence Address:
Current Occupation:
Cell Phone Number:
Contact Telephone Numbers:
Nationality:
Any Form of Prove of Identification:
Current Age:

At the receipt of the above information and the payment been sent to them at the airport they will not hesitate to make the final delivery of your consignment box to your location.

Thank You Very Much And God Bless America.

SINCERELY YOURS
MR. WILLIAM LEE VINE.
HEAD OF CONSIGNMENT LODGINGS.
TEL: +1-206-201-2466

Advertisement