Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#136633 by soldierfortune Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:40 pm
SCAMMER IN BRIEF:

Miss. Favour Success Emmanuel, 25 years old woman from the Rwanda, parents was killed by rebels during the civil war. Fled the country and found her way to the refugee camp in Dakar, Senegal. The late father (Dr. Emmanuel Muamba) had been a substantial bank deposit ($5.7 million US dollars) with the English. Miss. Favour is the bank deposit's designated the next of kin (beneficiary). However, she can't withdraw the money from her late father's bank account. The financial governing laws of the Senegal states, the persons with the refugee status are not allowed to participate personally into any monetary transaction or to operate with a bank account overseas or locally. The bank had guided her to obtain a foreign trustee/guardian, who would claim for the deposit on her behalf so that the wire transaction of the inherited funds to the trustee/guardian's bank account would be possible. The funds would be invested in lucrative business. The trustee/guardian would obtain the travel documents for her so that she can re-locate to live over to him, resume her interrupted studies and start new better life.

She obtained the lawyer (Barrister (Dr.) John Chris) to drafting the power of attorney and the affidavit of oath according to the bank's procedure of the wire transaction. Miss. Favour would sign the documents in the Federal High Court, lawyer would representing the trustee/guardian and sign the documents on behalf him. The costs of the Federal High Court and the lawyer's fee was totally $1.575 USD and should been pay immediately via Western Union money transfer.

MONEY RECEIVER:

NAME: JOHN CHRIS
ADDRESS: 45 AVENUE BLAISE DIAGNE, DAKAR, SENEGAL

Site: twofishdating
User: realbaby
Female
Religion: Christian

Site: twofishdating
Date: 09-14-2012 18:43:07
Subject: HELLO

Hi, My name is miss Success, i saw your profile today and became interested in you,i will also like to know you the more, please reply me on my Email box ([email protected]) so i can give you my picture and tulle you more about my self.

[41.82.xxx.xxx] ISP: SONATEL, Senegal
[178.32.114.131] ISP: Ovh Systems, France (Suspected network sharing device)
[188.165.133.115] ISP: Ovh Systems, Spain (Suspected network sharing device)

Received: from [178.32.114.131]
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2012 06:56:20 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: I WILL LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU

Hello my dearest, how are you and your family and your country? and especially how is your health which is the most important to human existence, i hope you are doing great and i am very happy to see your mail this moment and i thank you for honoring my mail and may God almighty bless your for me and once again a do appreciate your mail so much. so below is little bit about me. My name is miss Favour Success Emmanuel i am (25 yrs) but age doesn't matter in a real relationship, so i am comfortable with my age, willing to serve. i am from Rwanda in East Africa, 5.8ft tall, fair in complexion, single, (never married) was in Senegal West African where I'm presently residing in N'dioum red cross orphanage here in Senegal where i am seeking political asylum due to the lost of my parent. I am in suffering and pains here and i really need to have a man by my side to encourage me and give me good advice in life and help me to come out from this situation.

My day is very boring over here in Dakar Senegal. ln this orphanage, we find it hard to go out because we are not allowed to do so, its just like one staying in the prison and l hope by God's grace l will come out here soon. I don't have any relatives now that i can go to, i said that is better to be a slave than to be here as an orphanage. The only person i have now is Rev. Tilewa Johnson is the Reverend Minister in charge of the church in this camp (ASSEMBLE DU GLORY MISSION). He has been very nice to me since I came here but I am not living with him rather I am living in the woman's hostel. because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women. send me your picture, OK. I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. see you soonest i wish you the very best of good luck.

bye, yours sincerely,
Miss Success

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Received: from [41.82.189.255]
Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2012 12:05:08 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: ALL ABOUT ME MY DARE

Hello my darling, how are you? and your family? and your health? which is the most important to me today, and your health is so precious to me. i hope you are doing great and healthy today? and i really really miss you so much. My late Father Dr. Emmanuel Muamba was the Industrial Managing director of (Muamba AND INDUSTRIAL COMPANY LTD) in the federal capital of Rwanda (KIGALI) the economy capital of my Country, and he was also the personal adviser to the former head of state, before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and father in a cold blood. It is only me that is alive now and i managed to serve my life here in Senegal where i am living now as a refugee. This red cross is headed by a Reverend Father, i used his office computer to send you this email and i only enter his office when he is less busy in his office.

My day is very boring over here in Dakar Senegal. ln this camp we find it hard to go out because we are not allowed to do so, its just like one staying in the prison and l hope by God's grace l will come out here soon. I don't have any relatives now that i can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is Rev. Tilewa Johnson is the Reverend Minister in charge of the church in this camp (ASSEMBLE DU GLORY MISSION). He has been very nice to me since I came here but I am not living with him rather I am living in the women's hostel. because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women Phone number here is the direct number which you will use to get me any time [+221- 774-593-707 ] you can call me any time. As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Honey, please l would like you to know that l have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which l will like to send to you to assist me, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in Europe which he used my name as the next of kin. The amount in question is $ 5.7 (Five Million Seven Hundred Thousand US Dollars). So l will like you to assist me transfer this money to your account and from it you will send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you. I can't withdraw the money my self due to my refugee statues here in this country which does not permit me to do, rather the money can not be transferred in Senegal where i am in refugee statues. I want you to send me your contact information's such as

Your Names ............
Age .......................
Address ................
Telephone .............
Your Resident Country ................

I have got in touch with the bank and made them to know about my plans to withdraw this money, l also got them aware of the death of my father and they have acknowledged it with all their confirmation and verifications. However, they advise me to get in touch with a very responsible person who will stand on my behalf and my trustee as regards to this money since l am presently of refugee status over here and wouldn't be permitted to handle this amount of money, they also let me know about the bond which they signed with my father that the money will be handled to me in bulk amount which means that l should decide on if l should continue with the bank or not.

I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that know about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me. So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for I am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Remember I am giving you all this information due to the trust I deposed on you. I like honest, understanding and God fearing person, truthful and a man of vision, and hardworking. My Favorite language is English I speak English very fluently because both my father and mother studied in Europe. Meanwhile I will like you to call me like I said i have a lot to tell you. Have a nice day and think about me. waiting to hear from you soonest

Thanks Yours in love
Miss Success

Received: from [41.82.168.236]
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2012 02:39:15 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: PLEASE CONTACT THE BANK

Dearest, I am pleased with your consideration to lead me out of this situation, may that grace and of our God lead you to finish up this transfer so that i can leave this sorrowful situation that has taken my happiness away for a while. All the minutes i think of my ugly situation here, it makes me to shed tears because i have never expected such in my life. Bellow is the contact information of my bank, please if you know you are not willing to help with your sincerely heart, don't communicate with them as i don't want a situation you hurt my little hope of life.

BANK NAME: DBS BANK LONDON BRANCH UNITED KINGDOM
4th Floor, Paternoster House
65 St Paul’s Churchyard
London EC4M 8AB, UK
Mail: [email protected]
Tel; +442081440538
Fax: +447017047437
Contact Mr Johnsteve Godwin Foreign Operation/Wire Transfer Dept.

DEPOSIT INFORMATION ARE AS FOLLOWS,
ACCOUNT NO 098755018806471100
Depositor; Dr. Emmanuel Muamba
NEXT Of Kin: Miss. Favour Success Emmanuel (Daughter)
Amount; $5.7 Million US Dollars.

Please contact them now on how to transfer the money deposited by my late father DR. Emmanuel Muamba of which i am the next of kin. My dear i am glad that God has brought you to help me out from this situation and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life plus investing this money since i am still too young to manage it. As i told you before, this camp is just like a prison and my prayers is to move out from here as soon as possible. Please try and contact the bank with their email address or telephone as i communicating with my bank is a major step to complete this transfer for more information please inform them that you are my foreign partner as i have already introduce you to the bank. I used your contact that is in the mail you sent to me last. l am waiting to hear from you soonest!.

yours,
Miss Success

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Received: from [41.82.189.14]
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2012 04:15:43 -0700 (PDT)
Reply-To: [email protected]
Subject: ACKNOWLEDGMENT/PROCEDURE.

65 St Paul’s Churchyard
LoEC4M 8AB, UK
Tel; +44-208-144-0538
Fax:+44-701-704-7437

Attn: Sir;

Open attachments to see the information on how the transfer will be done and as soon as you are through with all our needs immediately get back to us for more clarification regarding the issue of the transaction thanks.

Should you have any question(s), please do not hesitate to contact our foreign transfer officer Mr. Johnsteve Godwin on telephone number +442081440538 fax +447017047437 for more directives/clarifications.

Yours Faithfully,
Dr. PAUL MUNRO (THE BANK MANAGER).

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Received: from [41.82.184.106]
Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2012 12:57:16 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: HONEY LET THE REVEREND FIND THE LAWYER THAT WILL HELP US GET THIS TWO DOCUMENT.???

HELLO SWEET HEART,

How are you doing and how is every thing with you, your work and other things i hope that you are doing fine, Honey thanks once more again, i received the mail you send to me and what the bank send you, I have carefully read the bank email which you send to me, which contains the requirement needed before this transfer can be made, I am very glad for the way things is going on now, believing by the special grace of God we will finish this soon so that i will come over immediately to your country where i will start up a new life with you.

Like i told you before, I have with me the Certificate of deposit of my late father and the death certificate presently which i will sent to you when the time comes, but we are having a little problem which is the POWER OF ATTORNEY and AFFIDAVIT OF OATH. which the bank said it must to be prepared by a Senegalese lawyer. I don't know any lawyer here because i am living in the camp and it makes me worried allot, but i will try to meet my Rev Father now, to see if he can help us to get a lawyer that will prepare the documents for us.

Darling, I have a positive thought towards you because of your personality and i believe you will not disappoint me, and when this money get into your account, you will not forget every promise you have been made before undergoing this transaction. My love, since we need a lawyer, i will have to meet the Rev Father now, and ask him to help us with a good lawyer that will do this for us, and i will get back to you as soon as i get answer from him. Take great care of your self and waiting for your urgent reply with lot of hope.

YOURS ANGEL
SUCCESS

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Received: from [41.82.179.26]
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2012 03:33:07 -0800 (PST)
Subject: PLEASE CONTACT THE LAWYER NOW

My Sweetheart,

How are you doing today? i hope fine. l am very happy with you. And thanks for your ability to help me transfer the money to your position pending my arrival to meet with you, it shows you are a dependable and trustworthy man. Listen, before i gave you this information i prayed and am putting my hope in you, i have never told any body about this money the only people that knows about it is you and me and the Reverend Father, no one again knows about it (since my parent's are dead). So, i will also advise you to please keep it to yourself because i am afraid of losing the money to people who will disappoint me when the money gets to their care. And i promise you this from my heart (I AM NOT GOING TO DISAPPOINT YOU) and i equally expect the same from you. Now, regarding the requests the bank needs from us.

I have with me here the last statement of account (which i will give to the lawyer when he agrees to help us) and the death certificate, (which i will also give to him, so he can send them to you) I thought it's the only thing the bank will need from us but since they need the power of attorney and the affidavit of oath from the high court here in Senegal, i have informed the Reverend about it and he gave me the contact of this lawyer below, He is a registered lawyer in the United Nations Camp here and he is also a registered member in (Senegalese Bar Association) who will help in preparing the documents for us.

Please i will like you to contact him through e-mail and phone today, when contacting him, tell him that you are my Foreign partner and you want him to prepare a power of attorney and also get the affidavit of support from high court here in Dakar Senegal and that he will do it in your name to enable the transfer of my (Late) father's money in to your account in your country. His contact information are as follows,

BAR. (DR. JOHN CHRIS (ESQ)
PRINCIPAL PARTNER. AGADA LAW CHAMBERS.
([email protected])
(+221-770-685-553)

So, i will like you to contact him for the preparation of the power of attorney Please try and contact me when you are in contact with him and let me know if he agrees to help us!. Please i will like you to first of all get the money transferred and from it you can send some money for me to prepare my traveling documents to come and meet with you in your country. Have a nice day and always think about me. A big hug for you, From my deepest heart,

Yours forever in Love
Success.

Received: from [188.165.133.115]
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2012 13:55:02 -0800 (PST)
Subject: FORWARD TO ME YOUR FULL CONTACT INFORMATION.

ATTENTION SIR.
I AM BAR.( DR ) JOHN CHRIS( ESQ )
THE PRINCIPAL PARTNER,
AGADA LAW CHAMBERS.

SEQUEL TO YOUR EMAIL TO MY CHAMBERS ON HOW TO PREPARE A POWER OF ATTORNEY AND AFFIDAVIT OF OATH FOR YOU AND YOUR PARTNER.

MY NOBLE LAW FIRM WISH TO BRING TO YOUR NOTICE THAT BEFORE WE CAN PROCEED WITH THIS SERVICES WE WILL WANT YOU TO FORWARD TO THIS LAW FIRM.

SO THAT I WILL GO TO THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT HERE TO ASCERTAIN THE COST OF THE AUTHENTICATION OF THE POWER OF ATTORNEY AND AFFIDAVIT OF OATH BEFORE IT BECOMES VALID.

AFTER WHICH MY LAW FIRM WILL CONTACT YOU BACK WITH THE REQUIREMENTS BEFORE ACCEPTING TO RENDER THE REQUIRED LEGAL SERVICES.

THANKS
YOURS IN SERVICE,
BAR.( DR )JOHN CHRIS ( ESQ )
PRINCIPAL PARTNER. AGADA LAW CHAMBERS
TEL +221-770.685-553

Received: from [41.82.153.161]
Date: Sat, 1 Dec 2012 01:39:01 -0800 (PST)
Subject: MY FINDINGS AT THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT

ATTENTION: MR. ”xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx”
I AM BAR. ( DR ). JOHN CHRIS ( ESQ )
THE PRINCIPAL PARTNER,
AGADA LAW CHAMBERS.

MY FINDINGS AT THE HIGH COURT,

IN REGARDS OF THE NEEDED DOCUMENTS AND FROM MY FINDINGS IN THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT HERE,

FOR THE AUTHENTICATION OF THE POWER OF ATTORNEY IT WILL COST THE SUM OF ($300 DOLLAR) TO BE PAID IN COURT. THE SWEARING OF THE AFFIDAVIT OF OATH AT THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT HERE BEFORE IT BECOMES VALID IS (380 DOLLAR) TO BE PAID IN COURT. FOR NOTARY STAMPING AT THE NOTARY OFFICE HERE IS (300 DOLLAR) TO BE PAID IN COURT. MY CONSULTATIONS FEE IS (¨55 DOLLAR), MY LEGAL PROCESSING FEE IS (540 DOLLAR)

SO THE TOTAL COST FOR ALL THESE PROCESS WILL BE (1575 DOLLAR) SO YOU HAVE TO ARRANGE THESE SUM TO ENABLE THIS CHAMBER GET THE DOCUMENTS, WITHIN TWO WORKING DAYS AFTER PAYMENT.

YOU ARE TO SEND THIS MONEY WITH INFORMATION BELLOW IT IS THE INFORMATION OF ME TO ENABLE ME CASH THE MONEY AND GO TO THE HIGH COURT TO PAY AND AND GET THE RECEIPT.

INFORMATION

RECEIVERS NAME: JOHN CHRIS
RECEIVERS ADDRESS: 45 AVENUE BLAISE DIAGNE, DAKAR SENEGAL

YOU ARE TO SEND THIS MONEY THROUGH WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER WHICH IS THE EASIEST WAY OF RECEIVING MONEY OVER HERE. AND MAKE SURE YOU SEND ME EVERY INFORMATION'S TO RECEIVE THE MONEY SUCH AS THE CONTROL NUMBERS AND THE SENDERS NAME. IMMEDIATELY AFTER SENDING THE FEES.

AS SOON AS HE RECEIVE THE MONEY I WILL START FOR THE PREPARATION OF THE DOCUMENTS IMMEDIATELY (WHICH WILL BE READY BY THE NEXT TWO WORKING DAYS). MY PRIORITY IS TO RENDER THE BEST SERVICES TO MY CLIENTS WHEN THEY COMPLY TO THE RULES AND REGULATION OF THE CHAMBER.

THANKS
YOURS IN SERVICE,
BAR. ( DR ). JOHN CHRIS ( ESQ )
TEL +221-770.685-553
Last edited by soldierfortune on Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:29 am, edited 3 times in total.
Advertisement

#145953 by soldierfortune Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:09 am
SCAMMER IN BRIEF:

Miss. Favour Success Emmanuel, 25 years old woman from the Rwanda, parents was killed by rebels during the civil war. Fled the country and found her way to the refugee camp in Dakar, Senegal. The late father (Dr. Emmanuel Muamba) had been a substantial bank deposit ($5.7 million US dollars) with the English. Miss. Favour is the bank deposit's designated the next of kin (beneficiary). However, she can't withdraw the money from her late father's bank account. The financial governing laws of the Senegal states, the persons with the refugee status are not allowed to participate personally into any monetary transaction or to operate with a bank account overseas or locally. The bank had guided her to obtain a foreign trustee/guardian, who would claim for the deposit on her behalf so that the wire transaction of the inherited funds to the trustee/guardian's bank account would be possible. The trustee/guardian would obtain the travel documents for her so that she can re-locate to live over to him, resume her interrupted studies and start new better life.

She obtained the lawyer (Barrister (Dr.) John Chris) to drafting the power of attorney and the affidavit of oath according to the bank's procedure of the wire transaction. Miss. Favour would sign the documents in the Federal High Court, lawyer would representing the trustee/guardian and sign the documents on behalf him. The costs of the Federal High Court and the lawyer's fee was totally €2.675 EUROS and should been pay immediately via Western Union or Money Gram money transfer.

MONEY RECEIVER:

NAME: NWAUBA SAMUEL
ADDRESS: 45 AVENUE BLAISE DIAGNE, DAKAR, SENEGAL

ISP: SONATEL, Senegal
[87.221.107.200], ISP: Jazz Telecom S.A., Spain, Andalucia, Sevilla

Site: twofishdating¨
Username: realbaby5
Female seeking Male

Profile photo

Site: twofishdating¨
Date: 12-08-2012 08:13:36
Subject: Hello

My Name is Miss Success, i saw your profile today and became interested. please contact me in my private email ([email protected]) so that i will send you my pictures and more information about me. I wish you all the best for your days..

yours new friend.
Success

Stolen photos of porn model "Mya" from atkexotics.com

Received: from [87.221.107.200]
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2012 02:59:46 -0800 (PST)
Subject: I would like to know more about you

Hello my dearest

how are you and your family and your country? and especially how is your health which is the most important to human existence, i hope you are doing great and i am very happy to see your mail this moment and i thank you for honoring my mail and may God almighty bless your for me and once again a do appreciate your mail so much. so below is little bit about me.

My name is miss Favour Success Emmanuel i am (25 yrs) but age doesn't matter in a real relationship, so i am comfortable with my age, willing to serve. i am from Rwanda in East Africa, 5.8ft tall, fair in complexion, single, (never married) was in Senegal West African where I'm presently residing in N'dioum red cross orphanage here in Senegal where i am seeking political asylum due to the lost of my parent. I am in suffering and pains here and i really need to have a man by my side to encourage me and give me good advice in life and help me to come out from this situation. My day is very boring over here in Dakar Senegal. ln this orphanage, we find it hard to go out because we are not allowed to do so, its just like one staying in the prison and l hope by God's grace l will come out here soon. I don't have any relatives now that i can go to, i said that is better to be a slave than to be here as an orphanage.

The only person i have now is Rev. Tilewa Johnson is the Reverend Minister in charge of the church in this camp (ASSEMBLE DU GLORY MISSION). He has been very nice to me since I came here but I am not living with him rather I am living in the woman's hostel. because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women. send me your picture, OK.

I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. see you soonest i wish you the very best of good luck.

yours sincerely,
Miss Success

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Received: from [41.82.167.27]
Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2012 03:10:17 -0800 (PST)
Subject: DARLING I AM HOPING TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON.

Hello my love,

How are you? and your family? and your health? what is most important to me today, and your health is so precious to me. Hope you are well and healthy today? and really really miss you.

My late father Dr. Emmanuel Muamba was the managing director of Industrial (Muamba E INDUSTRIAL COMPANY LTD) in the federal capital of Rwanda (Kigali), the economic capital of my country, and was also the personal adviser to the former head of state, before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and father in a cold blood. It is only me that is alive now and i managed to serve my life here in Senegal where i am living now as a refugee. The red cross is headed by a Reverend Father, I have used the office computer to send this message and only enter his office when he is less busy in his office.

My day is very boring over here in Dakar, Senegal. In this camp we find it hard to go out because we are not allowed to do so, its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by God's grace ll come out here soon. I have no relatives now I can go to all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is Rev. Tilewa Johnson is the Reverend Minister in charge of the church in this camp (ASSEMBLE DU GLORY MISSION). It was very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather I am living in the women's hostel. because the camp have two hostels one for men and one for women phone number here is the direct number to be used to get me any time [+221- 774-593-707] I can call at any time.

As a refugee here I have no right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. I wanna go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place. Honey, please l would like you to know that I have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which l will like to send to you to assist me, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in Europe which he used my name as the next of kin. The amount in question is $ 5.7 (Five Million Seven Hundred Thousand U.S. Dollars). So I would like to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you will send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you. I can not withdraw the money my self due to my refugee statues here in this country that does not allow me to do, rather than the money can not be transferred in Senegal where i am in refugee statues. I want you to send me your contact information, such as

Their names ............
Age .......................
Address ................
Phone .............
Your country of residence ................

I've been in touch with the bank and let them know about my plans to withdraw this money, I also I have consciousness of the death of my father and they have acknowledged it with all their confirmation and verifications. However, I was advised to contact a very responsible person who are on my behalf and my trustee as regards to this money since I am presently of refugee status over here and not be permitted to handle this amount of money, also let me know about the bond which they signed with my father that the money will be handled to me in as much that means you must decide whether to continue with ll the bank or not.

I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me. So in the light of above i will like you to keep you and not tell anyone for fear I have lost my life and the money if people gets to know. Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you. I like honest, understanding and God fearing person, truthful and a man of vision, and hardworking.

My favorite language is English I speak English very fluently because both my father and mother studied in Europe. Meanwhile, I would like you to call me like I said I have much to tell you. Have a nice day and think about me. waiting to hear from you soonest

Thanks Yours in love
Miss Success

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Received: from [41.82.147.191]
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2012 04:16:38 -0800 (PST)
Subject: PLEASE CONTACT THE BANK NOW FOR THE TRANSFER

Dearest,

I am pleased with your consideration to lead me out of this situation, may that grace and of our God lead you to finish up this transfer so that i can leave this sorrowful situation that has taken my happiness away for a while. All the minutes i think of my ugly situation here, it makes me to shed tears because i have never expected such in my life. Bellow is the contact information of my bank, please if you know you are not willing to help with your sincerely heart, don't communicate with them as i don't want a situation you hurt my little hope of life.

65 St Paul’s Churchyard
London EC4M 8AB, UK
Tel; +442081440538
Fax: +447017047437
Contact Mr Johnsteve Godwin Foreign Operation/Wire Transfer Dept.

DEPOSIT INFORMATION ARE AS FOLLOWS,

Depositor; Dr. Mr. Emmanuel Muamba
NEXT Of Kin: Miss. Favour Success Emmanuel (Daughter)
account No. 098755018806471100
Amount; $5.7 Million US Dollars.

Please contact them now on how to transfer the money deposited by my late father DR Emmanuel Muamba of which i am the next of kin. My dear i am glad that God has brought you to help me out from this situation and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life plus investing this money since i am still too young to manage it. As i told you before, this camp is just like a prison and my prayers is to move out from here as soon as possible. Please try and contact the bank with their email address or telephone as i communicated with my bank is a major step to complete this transfer for more information please inform them that you are my foreign partner as i have already introduce you to the bank. l am waiting to hear from you soonest!.

yours,
Miss Success Favour

Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from [41.82.129.56]
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2013 06:39:12 -0800 (PST)
Cc: Success Love <[email protected]>
Subject: ACKNOWLEDGMENT/PROCEDURE.

65 St Paul’s Churchyard
LoEC4M 8AB, UK
Tel; +44-208-144-0538
Fax:+44-701-704-7437

Attn: Sir;

Open attachments to see the information on how the transfer will be done and as soon as you are through with all our needs immediately get back to us for more clarification regarding the issue of the transaction thanks. Should you have any question (s), please do not hesitate to contact our foreign transfer officer Mr. Johnsteve Godwin on telephone number +442081440538 fax +447017047437 for more directives/clarifications.

Yours Faithfully,
Dr. PAUL MUNRO (THE BANK MANAGER).

Received: from [41.82.134.35]
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2013 06:57:22 -0800 (PST)
Subject: HONEY I WILL TRY TO FIND A LAWAYER WHO WILL PREPARE THIS DOCUMENT

HELLO SWEET HEART,

How are you doing and how is every thing with you,your work and other things i hope that you are doing fine, Honey thanks once more again,i received the mail you sent to me and what the bank sent you,I have carefully read the copy of the email bank sent to you, which contains the requirement needed before this transfer can be made, I am very glad for the way things is going on now, believing by the special grace of God we will finish this soon so that i will come over immediately to your country where i will start up a new life with you.

Like i told you before, I have with me the Certificate of deposit of my late father and the death certificate presently which i will sent to you when the time comes, but we are having a little problem which is the POWER OF ATTORNEY and AFFIDAVIT OF OATH. which the bank said it must to be prepared by a Senegalese lawyer.I don't know any lawyer here because i am living in the camp and it makes me worried a lot, but i will try to meet my Rev Father now, to see if he can help us to get a lawyer that will prepare the documents for us.

Darling, I have a positive thought towards you because of your personality and i believe you will not disappoint me, and when this money get into your account,you will not forget every promise you have been made before undergoing this transaction. My love, since we need a lawyer, i will have to meet the Rev Father now, and ask him to help us with a good lawyer that will do this for us,and i will get back to you as soon as i get answer from him. Take great care of your self and waiting for your urgent reply with lot of hope.

Yours Miss Success

Received: from [41.82.134.35]
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2013 11:25:42 -0800 (PST)
Subject: PLEASE CONTACT THE LAWYER NOW

My Sweetheart,

How are you doing today? i hope fine. l am very happy with you. And thanks for your ability to help me transfer the money to your position pending my arrival to meet with you, it shows you are a dependable and trustworthy man. Listen, before i gave you this information i prayed and am putting my hope in you, i have never told any body about this money the only people that knows about it is you and me and the Reverend Father, no one again knows about it (since my parent's are dead). So, i will also advise you to please keep it to yourself because i am afraid of losing the money to people who will disappoint me when the money gets to their care. And i promise you this from my heart (I AM NOT GOING TO DISAPPOINT YOU) and i equally expect the same from you. Now, regarding the requests the bank needs from us.

I have with me here the last statement of account (which i will give to the lawyer when he agrees to help us) and the death certificate, (which i will also give to him, so he can send them to you) I thought it's the only thing the bank will need from us but since they need the power of attorney and the affidavit of oath from the high court here in Senegal, i have informed the Reverend about it and he gave me the contact of this lawyer below,

He is a registered lawyer in the United Nations Camp here and he is also a registered member in (Senegalese Bar Association) who will help in preparing the documents for us. Please i will like you to contact him through e-mail and phone today, when contacting him, tell him that you are my Foreign partner and you want him to prepare a power of attorney and also get the affidavit of support from high court here in Dakar Senegal and that he will do it in your name to enable the transfer of my (Late) father's money in to your account in your country. His contact information are as follows,

BAR.(DR) JOHN CHRIS (ESQ)
PRINCIPAL PARTNER. AGADA LAW CHAMBERS.
([email protected])
(+221-774-610-310)

So, i will like you to contact him for the preparation of the power of attorney Please try and contact me when you are in contact with him and let me know if he agrees to help us!. Please i will like you to first of all get the money transferred and from it you can send some money for me to prepare my traveling documents to come and meet with you in your country. Have a nice day and always think about me. A big hug for you, From my deepest heart,

Yours forever in Love
Miss Success

Received: from [41.82.148.153]
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2013 03:56:32 -0800 (PST)
Subject: MY FINDINGS AT THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT

ATTENTION: MR. ”xxxxxxx”
I AM BAR. ( DR ). JOHN CHRIS ( ESQ )
THE PRINCIPAL PARTNER,
AGADA LAW CHAMBERS.

MY FINDINGS AT THE HIGH COURT,

IN REGARDS OF THE NEEDED DOCUMENTS AND FROM MY FINDINGS IN THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT HERE, FOR THE AUTHENTICATION OF THE POWER OF ATTORNEY IT WILL COST THE SUM OF (850 EURO) TO BE PAID IN COURT. THE SWEARING OF THE AFFIDAVIT OF OATH AT THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT HERE BEFORE IT BECOMES VALID IS (780 EURO) TO BE PAID IN COURT. FOR NOTARY STAMPING AT THE NOTARY OFFICE HERE IS (400 EURO) TO BE PAID IN COURT.

MY CONSULTATIONS FEE IS (¨#55 EURO)
MY LEGAL PROCESSING FEE IS (540 EURO)

SO THE TOTAL COST FOR ALL THESE PROCESS WILL BE (2,675 EURO) SO YOU HAVE TO ARRANGE THESE SUM TO ENABLE THIS CHAMBER GET THE DOCUMENTS, WITHIN TWO WORKING DAYS AFTER PAYMENT. YOU ARE TO SEND THIS MONEY WITH INFORMATION BELLOW IT IS THE INFORMATION OF MY SECRETARY TO ENABLE HIM CASH THE MONEY AND GO TO THE HIGH COURT TO PAY AND AND GET THE RECEIPT.

INFORMATION

RECEIVERS NAME: NWAUBA SAMUEL
RECEIVERS ADDRESS: 45 AVENUE BLAISE DIAGNE, DAKAR SENEGAL

YOU ARE TO SEND THIS MONEY THROUGH MONEY GRAM OR WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER MONEY TRANSFER WHICH IS THE EASIEST WAY OF RECEIVING MONEY OVER HERE. AND MAKE SURE YOU SEND ME EVERY INFORMATION'S TO RECEIVE THE MONEY SUCH AS THE CONTROL NUMBERS AND THE SENDERS NAME.IMMEDIATELY AFTER SENDING THE FEES. AS SOON AS HE RECEIVE THE MONEY I WILL START FOR THE PREPARATION OF THE DOCUMENTS IMMEDIATELY (WHICH WILL BE READY BY THE NEXT TWO WORKING DAYS).

MY PRIORITY IS TO RENDER THE BEST SERVICES TO MY CLIENTS WHEN THEY COMPLY TO THE RULES AND REGULATION OF THE CHAMBER.

THANKS
YOURS IN SERVICE,
BAR.( DR ) JOHN CHRIS ( ESQ )
TEL +221-770.685-553

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Received: from [41.82.140.108]
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2013 01:10:16 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Dear, here's the two document which i have with me

Hello My Sweet Heart,

I do not know exactly what to do after reading the letter you received from the lawyer, i am so excited to receive your email today with the understanding that the lawyer has accepted to provide the legal documents for us to enable us achieve our goal You are being a wonderful man to my life. I am very lucky having you by my side, I know that we are made to be together, I am hoping and longing more than anything to meet you in person as soon as possible, To show you all the appreciation with my heart.

Though i am happy but I am worried based on the request of the lawyer for the amount of (€2.675 EURO) before getting the documents for us) I am very much afraid because you know that I don't have the money and I have no way to get it, Because here in the refugees camp I hardly feed very well in a day due to lack of money and good hospitality, My dear This is why I want to leave this refugee camp before i will die in here, because it makes me to crying every middle of the night when I remember having a huge amount of money in the bank and been suffering here in the refugees camp.

I want you to listen to me with all your heart, I have never thought of stressing you with the issue of money in this matter, but as you can see now we can not get the money without those documents. I went to the law chamber with the reverend father and we pleaded with the lawyer himself that we will pay him after the transfer. The lawyer said that the money is mostly for the government of this country. He said that he cannot proceed until he get the money. I even cried before the lawyer but he said that he has no agenda to sponsor clients in his chamber.

But according to the lawyer's explanations the lawyer must require the money to be able to get the documents from High Court Authorizing stamp duty on the documents before it will be accepted by any organization and he can not get it without money, So we have no option than to send the money to the lawyer.

Since you already know that I have no money and I don't have any other person than you, I beg you with all my heart, that you should do your best and send the money to the lawyer as he requested . I beg you to contact the lawyer and ask him how he will prefer to receive the money and send the money to him immediately, even you can borrow the money so that as soon as the money is transferred we pay back, even with interest.

I know that we never expected this, i know that it is not going to be easy for you, but remember that we are expecting some greater things that is going to make our future more brighter and comfortable, I want you to know that you are also saving a life created by God if you help me out, even if you don't have all the money write to the lawyer talk to him tell him how much you have so that after the transfer we balance him. I don't know what else to say, But my heart is heavy with faith of your good reaction towards this development.

I am expecting your kind understanding towards this last chance to my freedom. I am hoping that God will surely help us for you to get this money and send to the lawyer. I am crying as i am talking to you now. The man has so many lawyers working in that chamber. Please you can contact him and speak with him yourself. Waiting for your mail. Remain blessed my dear.

Yours Dearly
Success

Received: from [41.82.147.32]
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2013 07:59:02 -0800 (PST)
Subject: I AM GLAD TO HAVE MET YOU.

My sweet heart,

Happy day to you. How was your days and health? I hope all is well with you. Darling, I had very glad that I have the opportunity to experience such a wonderful, attractive, and interesting man like you. I can give you love and care and tenderness... I'm here to find a man who is ready for serious relationship and wants to have a family. I'm a caring, loyal, kind and family-oriented girl who wants to be happy.

I'm interested in meeting with a man, because it is better to see each other in person than only talk.
I want to break my loneliness find a good man, who likes me, and want to share with me the joy of living together and having a happy family. I have decided to love you because you make an impression of a very sincere kind person.

Tomorrow's hopes and dreams will never die as long as you believe in yourself and follow your heart. The kindnesses in your heart will guide you to accomplish many things in life and overcome all challenges and all obstacles. Never give up, always have faith in yourself, and you will gain the greatest gift of all, the gift of hope and love you rightly deserve.

Whatever you may do in the future, never let anyone stand in the way of you pursuing your dreams. Know that you will always have family and friends to rely on whenever you need them. No matter what you may decide to do in life, I will be right there to help, support, and love you. I wish you only the best of the day.

Yours in love,
Miss Success.
#151877 by soldierfortune Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:52 am
COMPENSATION:

Received: from [41.82.165.204]
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2013 17:59:15 -0800 (PST)
Subject: I'm happy to inform you about my success

Dear

I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from London. Presently I'm in London for investment projects with my own share of the total sum. Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how.

Now contact Rev. charles kolo of CHRIST BIBLE MINISTRY his email address is [email protected] ask him to send you the total $300.000.00 dollars which I kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. So feel free and get in touched with Rev. Charles kolo and instruct him where to send the amount to you.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the suffering at that time. In the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which me and the new partner are having at hand.Finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction to the Rev father on your behalf to receive that money, so feel free to get in touch with Rev. father Charles kolo and he will send the amount to you without any delay.

yours
Success

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Received: from [41.82.145.114]
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2013 18:42:31 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Greetings to you.

Greetings to you.

I am very sorry for leaving you follow another man. You know that i love you so much but circumstances has made it impossible for us to be together, but let us continue to be good friend. Meanwhile i did not forget your past effort and attempt to assist me with the transaction. Despite it fail us somehow. That is why i decided to compensate you with the sum of three hundred thousand Dollars). for your past effort and attempt to assist me with the transaction.

Please i am very busy at the moment with the new partner here in London for investment purpose. Try to contact the reverend father through the email i sent to you earlier and ask him to send you the check which i left under his custody to send to you, As soon as you request for it. And also try to inform me immediately you received the parcel so that both of us can share our happiness together after the sufferings at that time.

Meanwhile i would prefer if you stop writing to me at the moment because i do not want my husband to get to know about this!

Bye! And May God bless you.
Miss Success

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Received: from [41.82.134.169]
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2013 02:49:23 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Peace of the Lord be with you

Peace of the Lord be with you

I write in response to your email and to inform you that I had such instruction from Miss. Success before she left with her partner to London. Miss. Success left with me an international money order of US$300,000.00 inform of bank draft (bankers cashier check), for safety as was advised by her lawyer. I will need to confirm from a nearby courier service agency and an insurance firm on how much it will cost to deliver a package to you in your country.

Co-operate with me by sending your telephone number and address through which the draft can be send to you by courier. My secretary will find out how much it will cost to make the delivery to you. I will get back to you with confirmation from the courier and insurance. Note: the money is not in cash it is issued in a bank draft inform of money order and it is suppose to be sent to you via courier service to enable you receive it there and cash it with your bank or any prime banks there in your country

God Bless and keep you
Your in the Lord
Rev.Charles Kolo
Christ Bible Ministry (C.B.M)
Dakar-Senegal
Tel: +221777087494

Received: from [41.82.153.18]
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2013 08:14:54 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Peace of the Lord be with you

Peace of the Lord be with you

I have received your address through which I can send the bank draft by courier DHL or FED EX to you and it will three days to reach your hand, when you receive the bank draft just take it to your bank for cashing it is a certified bank draft and it is cash able every where in the world with any prime bank.

My secretary have confirm from the courier and insurance office the cost of insurance and courier of your bank draft and it is as follows. The courier cost is 105 euros. and the Insurance cost is 350.00 euros. which made it a total sum of 455.00 euros. This is the cost of insurance and delivery of the draft to you by DHL within few days.

If my findings goes well with you, you are expected to send the sum of 455.00 euros via Western union money transfer or money gram. Note that insurance of the draft before delivery is necessary since this is a draft of (Three hundred thousand United States Dollars,) and it cannot be sent like an ordinary parcel because it is against the international law, there must be an insurance on it before any courier here can agree to carry it in case of eventuality on transit.

Bear in mind that It is risk on my side keeping this leaf of bank draft in my office or at home, it is not safe and my office is not secured because I don't have security guard here and the area which my church is located is an out remote area of Dakar and armed robbers operates freely there, police don't make haste to catch them. co-operate with me so that I can quickly deposit your draft with the Currier office than to remain with it for long, I don't want to be attack by rubbers and that is why it is necessary that you act fast so that I can send your draft without delay. You can send the fees through Western Union money transfer address to my secretary as follows

Name: Charles Kolo
Address: Rue 12 angle 22 Medina, Dakar-Senegal

Please as soon as you send the fees, do send to me (1) the control number, (2) sender's name and address (3) question and answer if any. These are information that will enable me receive the fees and proceed to the insurance and Currier office to send your draft without any delay.

I am waiting for your response
God Bless and keep you
Your in the Lord

Rev. Charles Kolo
Christ Bible Ministry (C.B.M)
Dakar-Senegal
Tel: +221777087494

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

X-originating-IP: not available
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2017 19:39:11 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: Contact the western union

My Dear,

I am writing to let you know that the Bank that issued your BANK DRAFT has today moved your funds to their Western Union department for a swift transfer of the funds to you via Western Union.

It was agreed that the Western Union Headquarters will be responsible in transferring of the funds to you via Western Union money transfer, which will be transferred $10,000.00 (Ten Thousand United States Dollars) daily until the total amount of 300,000.00 (THREE HUNDRED Thousand United States Dollars) is completely transferred

To enable the western union to commence the transfer, you are advised to send your personal details as stated below to them via their contacts below:

Full names: ....
Your current address: ....
Your Country .......
Telephone number: ....

Western Union contacts:
Contact person: Moran kevien
Email: [email protected]
Telephone : +221760233998

Have a nice day,
Your sincerely
Rev charles kolo