Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#136849 by soldierfortune Sat Dec 01, 2012 12:26 am
Site: 4ppl
User name: nndey

This dating site (4ppl.com) have been "down" at least a month maybe longer time. Profile details and the user's message into my site inbox isn't available.

IP: not available, gmail user
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2012 21:57:52 -0400
Subject: Happy weekend

My Dear, compliment of the day to you and all around you!!! I wish to say thanks very much for your mail to me because it is very hard to confide or reply a strange mail from someone through the internet in this new generation, So how is things in general? Hope sound perfectly cool with you and your family. Well we have to give thanks to the almighty God for his love and kindness on us, I feel like extending a good friendship Relationship to you which is more valued than Gold.

My Name is Nndey Doumbia from Ivory Coast in west Africa Presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war going on in my country. I am 24 years old girl 5'8" tall. My father Dr Felix Doumbia was the personal advices to the former head of state (Late Dr Robert Guei) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed him in cold blood alongside with my mother. It is only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am living now. Please I will like to know more about you? Your likes and dislikes and what you are doing presently. I like sports cooking, dancing, singing, watching TV, blues, gospel music, playing with children, history, reading. I have a lot to tell you more about myself in my next mail, think about me i love you. Attached here is my picture. Waiting for your reply,

Miss Nndey

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

IP: not available, gmail user
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2012 08:34:31 -0400
Subject: Thanks for your mails how are you today hope fine pls call me today

Hello Sweetheart, Thanks for your mails to me i am really greatful for knowing your type of person, My Love How are you doing today, I believe you are doing great. My dear things are very bad for me here in the refugee camp where i am living today. I was first year student in the university studying Medicine before the ugly incident that killed my parents that put me in this horrible place i found myself toady. This place is like a prison and an ordinary place to dwell. I thank God for the pastor of (Christ the king church) located in the camp where i send and receive emails and his name is Rev Emmanuel and he just like a father to me as i became close to him during one of his visitation to the clinic when i was sick. You can call me in his office with this number (+221-773 754 468)

Dear i don't have any relatives now whom i can go to all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is Rev Emmanuel My dear i will love you to help me come over to meet with you in your country for a better life as my health is going down daily here due to the poor condition of the camp where i am living. My dear please there one other thing i will like you to do for me as i need some body who will assist me due to my refugee status here in Senegal. Before the death of my father, he deposited a sum of $17.4 million dollars in leading bank in Europe, which my name appears as the next of kin.

Already i have informed the bank about my plans to claim this money but the bank told me to look for a foreign partner who will assist me in the claim due to my refugee status here in Senegal. As a refugee i don't have a direct claim over the money but can only have it through an appointed representative. So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone because i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you. I like honest and understanding people, truthful and a man of vision, truth and hardworking. My dear i will like to know your willingness to assist me in this claim so that i can give you the full contact of the bank in Europe for you to contact them for verification and confirmation.

I will however i appreciate if you can call me with this telephone number (+221-773 754 468) in the church office located in the refugee camp so that i can tell you more about what i am going through. When you call, please tell Rev, that you want to speak with me so that he will send for me from the females hostel to talk with you. God bless you as you help me out from here, Darling my wish is for us to get marry soon i really suffering over here in thiscamp, your good wish is my command i will be waiting to read from you soon

yours lovely Miss nndey.
Advertisement

#250016 by soldierfortune Fri May 08, 2015 9:56 am
COMPENSATION:

Over two years and they still remembeer you!!!!

X-Originating-IP: not available
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2014 14:37:04 +0000
Subject: GOOD NEWS FROM INTERNATIONAL COMMERCIAL BANK CONTACT THEM NOW.

Hello Good news again to You. Good day to you and how are you doing in-life? Like this today i remember you and i decided to tell you that i have been very busy since over here in my School trying to fix everything accordingly. This is to inform you that I have concluded my own part in preparing for you to get this my compensation fund.

I have sent all my documents to the bank in Dakar Senegal....International Commercial Bank... through courier speed post this morning and they assured me that the documents are good. All the documents were validated and approved before sending them to the bank.

All you have to do now is to make contact with International Commercial Bank in-charge of the compensation fund 300,000,00US Dollars in your name, tell them that i Ms Nndey ask you to contact their Bank Office to enable them wire the Total money to you into their bank Western Union money transfer with your name.

Below is the contact information's.

INTERNATIONAL COMMERCIAL BANK.
EMAIL: ([email protected])
TELEPHONE: +221 778401082
CONTACT PERSON: SIR JUDE JOHNSON.

Thanks and have a nice day.
From yours
Miss Nndey