Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#136884 by soldierfortune Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:44 am
SCAMMER IN BRIEF:

Miss. Tabitha Francis Padek, 25 years old woman from the Uganda (born in Sudan), greedy business partner revealed the father to the enemy (guess rebels) who shot him dead. With a help of UN army found her way to the refugee camp in Dakar, Senegal. Late father (Dr. Francis Padek Komi) left an inheritance $2.7 million US dollars, deposited in a bank and Miss. Tabitha is the next of kin. Due a number of reasons she don't have access of the funds, mainly according to the financial governing laws of Senegal, people under refugees are not allow to participate personal into any monetary transaction or to operate an account international or locally. She needs the foreign trustee/investor, who will claim for the deposited funds on her behalf. The funds would be transferred to the trustee/investor's account. The trustee/investor would obtain the travel documents for her so that she can re-locate to live over to him, continue her studies and start new better life.

Site: twofishdating
User: tabit25
Female seeking Male

Site: twofishdating
Date: 10-12-2012 14:57:39
Subject: Hello,

How are you, my friend, hope you are well. I'm Tabitha, 25 years old, single i want to make friends with you closely if you do not really mind it, I'd love to be a good friend with you, maybe more, hope you can afford to do this with me, sorry am an English girl, I will like to know more about you, please contact me with your image, so that in return i will do the same, you are welcome to your friendly! Tabitha

E-mail; [email protected]

ISP: SONATEL, Senegal

Dating site profile photo

Received: from [41.208.186.246]
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2012 16:50:03 +0100 (BST)
Subject: MY DEAR,I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU

Dearest ”xxxxxx”,

I am more than glad to read more of you, so how are you doing over there, hope all is well with you together with your health and job, i believe everything is fine. I would like to introduce myself to you briefly, My name's are Miss Tabitha Francis padek, height-5.9,weight - 65kg,25 years and Single.

I am Ugandan nationality, I was born in the South Sudan and my parent was nationalize in South Sudan, and i was born and raise there, i went to school there. I'm currently live here in Dakar/Senegal as a result of the political/civil war fought to Sudan. Although, to live here in this place is the most worse, and freedom is what i pray to GOD to grant me so that i can have my total freedom in this place.

My father was an International Businessman in Sudan, (Dr. Francis Padek Komi), he was betrayed by his greedy business associate to the hand of the enemy and my father was shot to death. it was painful because my late father was a generous man and doesn't deserve such death warrant, but to no avail he was killed under the circumstance. Just me that is alive now and managed to make my way to this country Senegal with the help of the UN Army. I am alive today as a result i was in the school when the tragic war began, and United Nation Army was sent to protect the Government schools, and that was how i am alive today. I live in the missionary Camp, lead by a pastor, and i make use of his Laptop to send you this message.

My friend, i wish to know more about yourself, your like and dislike, hobby and what you are doing now, I like understanding and loyal person, honest, sincere, warm and friendly, and a man of vision, truth and affectionate, I think the age difference or distance does not prevent us from going further in the course of true Friendship/Relationship. I'll tell you more about myself in my next letter, I attached my picture for you to see how i am, and I hope you will send me your own photo too. I hope to hear from you soon.

Yours faithfully,
Tabitha

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2012 20:26:08 +0100 (BST)
Subject: DEAR,THIS IS MY FULL LIFE STORY WITH LOVE AND TRUST

My dear ”xxxxxx”,

Thank you for your mail. how are you, hope you're over there doing well, after reading the introduction letter which you sent me, I am touched to settle down with you for the rest of my life, I found out that it doesn't make sense for me to hide anything from you, for this reason! I decided to tell you about my present condition here. I like you so much, but everything I need most is your seriousness with me. Consider not the faster way i go, the pains is on me so much please

The unexpected death of my beloved father was a heavy blow in my life, because I faced difficulties and pain, am helpless here in my state, I was once wanted to travel to Europe, but there was no way for me, because I have no international passport and other valuable documents. But in everything that I have. Still thank God for the safe preservation of my life in this country Senegal by the help of the United Nation Army, and no one discovered that I had with me the document that contains my late father's belongings.

My dear, I am disclosing this matter with you, because i have lay my trust in you. I have my late father's Fund deposit Certificate with me here contain the sum of the $ 2.7 million Dollars. I need your full support so that the money can be transferred to your account for me. I will be waiting for your reply, but all i need most is sincerity.

I would like to come to you to continue my education there in your country, if you can be honest to me, and welcome me in your home. Call me on the phone in the office of Pastor Thomas Ba number (+221774548159) if you like to talk to me on the phone. Call him and ask him about me Tabitha, he will send for me in my hostel to come and talk to you. I would be grateful if you help me to my freedom so that I meet with you there. waiting for your urgent and positive response.

Sincerely yours
Tabitha

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2012 17:11:57 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Re: DEAR,THIS IS MY FULL LIFE STORY WITH LOVE AND TRUST

Dear ”xxxxxx”,

Thanks for your respond, i like what you write here, and i must tell you that, i am not as them in any false word, i remain faithful, and i believe they are deceivers and they are realistic people even in the internet, you see, i am always like one thing, how i wish you may come down to Senegal here to see me first and have a look to the deposit certificate, i would be so much happy to see you here, but i can't tell if you will make it it come or not, and i really want you to clarify me well, because the way i see this thing, i really need you to help me out to transfer that money, even if any expenses involved, i need your assistant, because i know am not playing okay, so if there is any thing more you like to know about me, i like you to ask me about that, thanks, i will be waiting for your respond soon, kisses you!

Tabitha
Advertisement