Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#145730 by soldierfortune Sun Jan 20, 2013 7:46 am
SCAMMER IN BRIEF:

Miss. Faith Kennedy, 26 years old woman from the Rwanda, parents and siblings was killed by rebels during the civil war. Fled the country and found her way to the refugee camp in Dakar, Senegal. The late father (Dr. George Kennedy) had been a substantial bank deposit ($6.5 million US dollars) with the English/Scottish bank. Miss. Faith is the bank deposit's designated the next of kin (beneficiary). However, she can't withdraw the money from her late father's bank account. The financial governing laws of the Senegal states, the persons with the refugee status are not allowed to participate personally into any monetary transaction or to operate with a bank account overseas or locally.

The bank had guided her to obtain a foreign trustee/guardian, who would claim for the deposit on her behalf so that the wire transaction of the inherited funds to the trustee/guardian's bank account would be possible. Trustee/guardian's commission and allowance would be 18%, rest of the funds would be invested in lucrative business. The trustee/guardian would obtain the travel documents for her so that she can re-locate to live over to him, resume her interrupted studies and start new better life.

She obtained the lawyer (Barrister (Dr.) Bail Aliker) to drafting the power of attorney and the affidavit of oath according to the bank's procedure of the wire transaction. Miss. Faith would sign the documents in the Federal High Court, lawyer would representing the trustee/guardian and sign the documents on behalf him. The costs of the Federal High Court and the lawyer's fee was totally $1.530 USD and should been pay immediately via Western Union money transfer.

MONEY RECEIVER:

NAME: BAIL ALIKER
ADDRESS: NO.105 UNITE PARCELLE, DAKAR, SENEGAL

ISP. SONATEL, Senegal
[41.190.3.17], ISP: EMTS Limited / Etisalat Nigeria, Nigeria, Lagos (bank's email)

http://www.tagged.com/profile.html?uid=7261214577

Username: Faith K (deleted)
Relationship Status: Single
Interested In: Friends, Dating, Serious Relationship, Networking
Religion: Catholic
Profile is deted

Site: tagged
Username: Faith K
Date: Dec. 18, 2012

Hello Dear, my name is Faith, single, never married. Please write me an e-mail ([email protected]) so we can know each other better, i will also send you more of my pics and i have something very important to discuss with you. Please write me on my e-mail.

Kisses E-Mail ([email protected])

Received: from [41.82.106.253]
Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2012 22:18:36 -0800 (PST)
Subject: I WILL LIKE TO KNOW MORE ABOUT YOU.

Hi Dear.

Thanks for your Immediate response to my e-mail, How are you doing today, i hope fine and you are perfectly doing well in health. My name is Faith Kennedy I am from Rwanda in Central Africa. 26 years of old, 5ft 8inches tall, Single never married, Black hair and brown eyes. I am presently living in Senegal due to the Civil War fought in my country some years ago. My Father (Dr GEORGE KENNEDY THE CHAIRMAN MANAGING DIRECTOR OF KENIS & SONS INDUSTRIALS COMPANY IN THE CAPITAL CITY OF MY COUNTRY (KIGALI), Also the PERSONAL ADVISER to the former HEAD OF STATE, before the rebels attacked our house one early morning & kill him & my mother, With My younger sister. It's only me that is alive because I wasn't around when this happened, I was in the University where am schooling, am doing my first year in accountant, I then manage to abscond to following west African country (SENEGAL) where am residing now in '' REFUGEE CAMP''.

Attached above is my picture. I am seriously looking for a nice person of kind heart in my life, therefore, I will like to hear from you soon also to tell you more about my life due to I have many things to tell you only if you are willing to know about it. My hobbies are Books, Dancing, Music, Football, Tennis, Movies and Swimming. I will only like to know yours, also your dislike. Thanks & God bless you, Looking forward to your prompt reply and have a pleasant day.

Miss Faith

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Received: from [41.82.98.251]
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2012 01:14:29 -0800 (PST)
Subject: THIS IS MY FULL LIFE STORY WITH TRUST AND HONESTY.

Hello Dear

I appreciate your reply to my mail, How are you doing over there today and how is your health which is always my concern? hope fine and you are shining in with the light from above. Mine is boring due to the problematic situation which am passing through here In this camp. We are not eligible to go out from the camp unless we took permission. Its just like one staying in the prison But I believe by Gods grace i will extricate from here soon. l don't have any relatives now whom l can go to all my relatives abscond in the middle of the war the only one l have now is Rev. Evans Tom who is the pastor of the (Christ The Light Churches) here in the camp and also whom i have been using the computer in his office to write you,he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women hostel due to the camp have two hostels one for women & the other for men

the Pastors Tel number is (00221-774-587-244) if you call tell him you want to speak with me, Miss Faith Kennedy. Then he will send for me in the female hostel. As a refugee here i don't have any privilege to anything be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

Please listen to this, i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you later, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is $6.5Million (Six Million, Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars). So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you. I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me.

regarding to the above i will like you to be confidential and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Remember i am giving you all this information due to confident I confide on you. I like sincere, kind, respectful, honest and understanding people, truthful and a person of vision, truth and hardworking. I love English language but I would like to know many other if God give me the opportunity but i speak English very good ..However I will like you to call me because we still have a lot to discuss.

Thanks and God bless you, Looking forward to your urgent response & have a nice day. Patiently waiting to read from you soonest.

Miss Faith.

Received: from [41.82.92.36]
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2013 02:54:07 -0800 (PST)
Subject: DARLING PLEASE CONTACT THIS BANK TODAY FOR CONFIRMATION AND POSSIBLE WAY OF TRANSFER.

My Darling Sweetheart,

Thanks a lot for your response, if you can just call me at least to hear your angelic voice even if it hello that i hear, i will be very much happy more than ever before. I will also like to touch & see you face to face, please call me with the reverend phone number is (+221-774-587-244) I will be waiting for your call due to it have been the cry of my heart to hear your voice. I want to inform you that before i contacted you, I saw your profile that you matched mine and you are the type of man i am looking forward to spend the rest of my life with. Note: I am not going to give your love to another man you will satisfy me, needless of looking for another man. Please i have not told anyone except you about the existence of this money and i will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it. I confide you dear that's why i am giving you all this information. My love is for you and only you alone, You can call me with the Reverend number whenever you have chance and he will send for me to come and answer your call.

Notice: I have already informed the bank about my plans to claim this Fund and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country.You will have 18% of the total money helping me and the remaining money will be managed by you in any business of your choice.

Therefore, i will like you to contact the bank immediately with this informations below,tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer my 6.5 million dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin into your account in your country. The contact information of the bank are as follows,

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC LONDON
The Name Of The Transfer Officer / Financial Control Manager is Mr.Daniele Giommi.
Email address: ([email protected])
Telephone number +44-7035-927-058.
Mobile number +44-7031-826-594.
Office Fax number +44-701-422-8799.
Account Number BLB745008901546/QB/02/A.

Contact them now on how to transfer the $6.5 (Six Million Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars) deposited by my late father which i am the next of kin. Honestly I am happy that God has brought you to see me out from this execrable situation which am passing through and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life Including investing this money since i am still too young to manage it. As i told you before,this camp is just like a prison and I pray always to move out from here as soon as possible. Please make sure that you contact the bank so that after the transfer you can send some money from that money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you in your country. Awaiting to hear from you soonest!. (remember language, colour or distance does not matter when there is LOVE between us.)

Yours Forever In Love
Miss Faith

X-Originating-IP: [41.190.3.17]
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2013 02:41:55 -0500 (EST)
Subject: R.B.S INFORMATIONS/TRANSFER PROCEDURES

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND.
Registered office: The Royal Bank of Scotland plc,
No.36 St Andrew Square, Edinburgh,EH2 2YB.
Telephone: +44-7035-927-058.
Telephone: +44-7031-826-594
Fax: 0044-701-422-8799.

For Your Kind Attention
Sir,

I have been directed by the director of Foreign Operation/Wire Transfer to write you in respect to your partner's mail which we received in our Bank. Actually, we have earlier been informed about you by the young lady Miss Faith Kennedy (the next of kin) that she wishes you to be her trustee/representative for the claim of her late father's deposit with this bank. Late (Dr. George Kennedy) is our late customer with sum substantial amount of money he deposit with us, $6.5m Dollars (Six Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars). Hence you have been really appointed as a trustee to represent the next of Kin. However before our bank will transact any business concerning the transfer of the fund to your bank,we will like you to send the followings immediately to our bank.

1. A power of attorney permitting you to claim and transfer the funds to your bank account on her behalf. Note: This Power of attorney must be endorsed by a Senegalese resident lawyer. (Since the young lady is presently in Senegal).

2. The death certificate of (Her deceased father) confirming his death.

3. A Certificate Deposit issued to him by our bank.

4. An Affidavit of oath from Senegalese high court.

Note: The above are compulsory, and are needed to protect our interest, yours and the next of kin after the transfer has been made. These shall also ensure that a smooth, quick and successful transfer of the fund is made. (We promise to give our customers the best of our services.) Should you have any question(s), please contact our Foreign Financial Control Manager Mr. Daniele Giommi, through his email address thus, ([email protected]) OR [email protected]) Via Phone for more directives/clarifications. or Office Telephone Numbers: (+44-7035-927-058/+44-7031-826-594 , Office Fax 0044-701-422-8799)

Yours Faithfully,
Mr Leed Raymond.
(Senior Associate Accountant)
R.B.S

Received: from [41.82.92.187]
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2013 03:18:19 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Dear Please contact the lawyer for the preparation of the documents.

My Dear

Thanks for your understanding and ability to help me transfer my inheritance to your position pending my arrival to meet with you,it shows you are a dependable and trustworthy man. Dear please listen, i have never told anybody about this money the only people that knows about it is you, me and the rev, no one again knows about it (since my parent's are dead). So, i will also advise you to please keep it to yourself because i am afraid of loosing the money to people who will disappoint me when the money gets to there care, that was why it took me time to tell you about it and i promise you this from my heart (I AM NOT GOING TO DISAPPOINT YOU) and i equally expect the same from you.

Now, regarding the requests the bank needs from us i have with me here my late father deposit of certificate (which i will give to the lawyer when he agrees to help us) and the death certificate,(which i will also give to him, so he can send them to you) I thought it's the only thing the bank will need from us but since they need the power of attorney and the affidavit of oath, i have informed the Reverend about it and he helped me find a good lawyer and after discussing the issue with him, he gave me his contact which is below for you to contact him directly, he is a registered lawyer in the United Nation Camp here and he is also a registered member in (Senegalese Bar Association) who will help in preparing the documents for us.

Please i will like you to contact him through email and phone today, when your contacting him, tell him that you are my Foreign partner and you want him to prepare a power of attorney and also get the affidavit of Oath from high court here in Dakar Senegal and that he will do it in your name to enable the transfer of my (Late) father's ACCOUNT in ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC to the account in Your country. His contact information's are as follows,

BARRISTER Bail Aliker CHAMBERS ASSOCIATION.
senior advocate
Barrister Bail Aliker
(Principal Partner).(ESQ)
Unite 105 parcelles .
Office Telephone Number is (+221-777-369-041)
Office Fax Number is (+221 885-485-33)

Dear i will like you to contact Barrister Bail Aliker for the preparation of the power of attorney and affidavit of oath; Please try and contact me when you are in contact with him as i have already explain things to him!. Please i will like you to first of all get the money transfferred and from it you can send some money to me for me to prepare my traveling documents to come over to meet with you and to live a better life than the sufferings life i am living here in this ugly camp.

Yours lovely
Miss Faith.

Received: from [41.82.65.225]
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2013 01:40:40 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Cost Of The Documents At The Federal High Court

Attention.
Sir,

Sequel to the mails to my noble law-firm on how to prepare a power of attorney and swear an affidavit of oath from the Federal high court here for you and your partner Miss Faith Kennedy. Your partner Miss Faith Kennedy with Rev. Evans Tom has discuss with me also about the issuing to you an authorization letter and affidavit of oath that will enable you to stand on her behalf to transfer her money from ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND, to your account in your country or elsewhere.

Prior to my enquirers from the bank, the girl and high court here in Dakar Senegal this day, I was made to understand from the bank that there are four Documents required by them before the transfer of the money to your account.

1. A copy of Death certificate of her late father....(Dr. George Kennedy)

2. A copy of His Deposit of account....(WHICH SHE PROMISED TO SEND TO YOU)..It's now remaining the other two documents. Which is power of attorney and the affidavit of oath which will enable the Bank to deal with you on behalf of your partner.

In view of above and from my inquiries, it will cost the sum of 490 us Dollars for authentication of the power of attorney, 540 us Dollars for swearing of the affidavit of oath at the federal high court here before it becomes valid, 300 us Dollars for notary stamping at the notary office (before the bank can accept it). and my legal processing fees of 200 us Dollars. Total of (1,530 us Dollars only) to get everything done but you will give your money to the bank in your local currency while i will receive it here in my local currency and it has to be equivalent to the amount above.

YOU ARE TO TRANSFER THIS MONEY BETWEEN TODAY AND TOMORROW THROUGH WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER WITH MY NAME AND ADDRESS BELOW:

NAME,,,,,, BAIL ALIKER
ADDRESS,,,,,,NO.105 UNITE PARCELLE DAKAR SENEGAL.

MAKE SURE YOU INFORM ME IMMEDIATELY YOU TRANSFER THE MONEY SO WE CAN START THE PREPARATION OF THE DOCUMENTS WITH YOUR NAME AND ADDRESS WHICH YOU HAVE ALREADY SENT TO US. (WHICH WILL BE READY BY THE NEXT TWO WORKING DAYS).

NOTE: (WE RECEIVE PAYMENT BEFORE RENDERING SERVICES). MY PRIORITY IS TO RENDER THE BEST SERVICES TO MY CLIENTS..

Attached here is my international passport and my United Nations ID Card, so that you will know more about the person you are dealing with.

Yours sincerely in service,
Bar (Dr) Bail Aliker.
(Principal Partner).(ESQ)
No 105 Unite parcelles
(2nd-floor)Dakar,Senegal.
Office tel:( 00221-777 369 041)
Email: ([email protected]) or ([email protected])
Advertisement