Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#22549 by David Jansen Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:01 pm
This here email is the first the scammer send you as a doctor who lost a filthy rich patient and now wants to spread the dead widows money all over the world. After a while you will be passed on to the lawyer Eluchi Abia who is the same scammer.
IP: 82.128.32.181 Lagos Nigeria

----- Original message -----
To: undisclosed recipients: ;
Date: Fri, 25 Dec 2009 13:26:16 -0800 (PST)
Subject: SAFE KEEPING PARTNERSHIP

SAFE KEEPING PARTNERSHIP
JULAD INTERNATIONAL MEDICAL CENTER
Hello,

This letter may come to you as a surprise, but I plead with you to Patiently read through it before deciding whether to assist me or not.

I am DR. DAN LUCIO of Julie International Medical Center. I wish to Solicit for your assistance in this transaction, which I strongly believe Will be of mutual benefit to both of us if treated with trust and Confidentiality it deserves.

I have in my possession complete document that covers a huge amount of Money belonging to late Mrs. Lisa Musa who died of cancer last Month.

Due to the fact that I am her personal medical doctor for the past nine (9) Years, she had enough confidence in me that made her to entrust Documents that covers the sum of (USD11 million) dollars for safe Keeping, but I will like 30% of the total fund to go to the less privilege Ones out there.

I will like this und to be transfer to you through Credit Card Payment System or Diplomat System or Bank-to-Bank Transfer; in any way you want The fund to send to you.

Due to the fact that her only daughter who would have inherited this money Died in the last terrorist attack in UK, for this reason I have procured The vital documents that will cover this money and validated them to Enable this fund to be transferred to you for save keeping and investments.

I have also concluded this.

What is required from you is your complete information.

1. Your full name.
2. Your home/office address.
3. Your telephone/fax number.
4. Your company name
5. Your international passport or driver’s license

In view of the above, I beg for your assistance in helping me make claim Of the money by accepting to be the supposed relation to late Lisa Musa as this will fasten the transfer of the money into your account as The rightful beneficiary just as to be stipulated in the WILL. If you are Interested in iven me the required assistance, kindly reply this mail so to know the subsequent step to take.

I wait to hear your positive responds and also your percentage of the Total fund.

Best Regard
DR. DAN LUCIO
E-mail: [email protected]

Being a victim doesn't mean you stand alone. We're here to help you.
Advertisement