Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#23146 by Chris Fuller Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:56 pm
This is a scam. The scammer does not have a crude oil well to offer, and there is no money to be made from an invented crude oil well.

IP Address: 195.216.245.10 - Lagos, Nigeria

To: undisclosed recipients
Date: Fri, 19 Feb 2010
Subject: Golden Opportunity to Own Crude Oil Well

Dear Sir,

Golden Opportunity to Own Crude Oil Well

Going by the Federal Government of Nigeria directive to cede part of the ownership of oil well and oil fields in the Niger Delta region of Nigeria to the host oil bearing communities, I am glad to inform any willing investor in this sector of this laudable golden opportunity. In view of this, the Eleme/Opokuma communities in Rivers and Delta States of Nigeria have both mandated me as their Community Relationship Director to quickly get an investor whom they can sign an MOU with to buy, lease or manage 2 functional oil wells within their domain.

Workability of the Agreement:

Every Oil well in Nigeria is owned and managed by the Federal Government in collaboration with her joint venture partners, SHELL, EXXO MOBIL,TEXACOVERSEAS,TOTAL,AGIP,CHEVRON ETC on a 60/40 sharing arrangement of profit sharing between the Government and the technical partners. Going by the new directive from the Federal Government which is a direct fallout from the increased agitation from the host communities for resource control, the federal Government of Nigeria decided to cede 40% equity holding right of ownership to oil bearing and host communities.

It is for this reason that the community mandated me to seek for a genuine, reliable and willing investor who will come and partner with them on the 40% equity holding. The partnership can be in form of outright sale of the wells, lease or management of the wells.

The 2 wells in question has a combined production capacity of 200,000 barrels of bonny light crude oil per day. In figurative representation, the wells will produce a total of 6 million barrels per month and 40% of this production is owned by the investor.

Benefits open to the investor:

The investor shall take the 40% equity holding of the well production in event the investor want a complete purchase of the wells. In this regard, the investor shall pay to the community such money as agreed by both parties. The investor shall also be responsible for all government fess and levies.

If the investor wants to lease, he shall also pay the community such lease amount as agreed while the investor shall share the 40% profit of the production with the host community if the investor wants to manage the oil wells.

I only want to be contacted by genuine, willing and reliable investors or their direct agents. If you know you are not one, please do not contact me as we do not have time to waste.

Temple Benson

C/O
Henry Christopher
secretary to Temple Benson
Tel:234 8085085481

DISCLAIMER:
The information contained in this communication is subject to copyright and intended only for the use of the recipient. Unauthorised use, disclosure, or copying is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify [email protected] .
Advertisement