Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#3100 by Peanut Tue Apr 08, 2008 5:13 pm
This is an "Accidentally Sent E-Mail" from a scammer calling himself Stella Hill.

Other names this scammer uses are: Peter Erik, Juliet Marbel, Collin Adams, Dr. Eduardo Santos, and Mr. Ifeanyichukwu Chukwudi.

Past letters and ID's can be found here: http://scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=667

Received: from [83.229.5.132] by web26706.mail.ukl.yahoo.com via
Subject: KEEP THIS IN CONFIDENCE

UPDATE ON YOUR TRANSFER

Attn: Dr.Langner.

I decided to contact you privately because I believe that I can be of assistance to you. This is my private email. Please you should keep this very confidencial. I will advice you not to send the money for the (CFIC) as I earily directed you yesterday. Do not send the western Union and error the message. this Process will cost you more than you expected beside you will be asked to pay for Non Residencial Tax which is 10% of your income or Inherited Fee. This Process will also take longer because your fund was originated from Nigeria. There is a New Directive from the Authority in Africa and this will make it difficult to receive this fund without paying the Non British tax.

My Previous email is Official. Please do not disclose this to Mr. Chris Anderson because this is against My Banking Code of ethic. I will direct you on whom to contact immediately I hear from you.

I wait for your Urgent Response.

Yours in service,

Mrs. Stella Hill.
Manager, Foreign operations Dept.

Soon after, these forms will follow (click for larger size):
Image - Image - Image
Last edited by Peanut on Wed Apr 09, 2008 1:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Advertisement

#3107 by thebandit Wed Apr 09, 2008 12:44 am
Peanut,

I have some of the same forms in my files and I will Post them For all to see. They look real but if you look up the banks you will see that the addresses don't match the ones on the forms.

#3115 by Peanut Wed Apr 09, 2008 1:30 pm
Scammers rarely try to pay attention to details - hoping their victims won't either. Good catch!