Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#23546 by Ralph Tue Mar 02, 2010 4:32 am
This short email is designed to entice the recipient to send money for fees in order to receive this persons money.

the big catch is that this person has sent the same email to hundreds (if not thousands) of people in the hope that he can convince them to send him money, regardless of how many fees are sent, he has no intention of ever sending this large amount of money he describes as it does not even exist.

If you have received an email like this, please delete and ignore, no stranger is ever going to give you money like this just because he found your email address

Sent: Monday, March 01, 2010 7:18 AM
Subject:

I want you to recieve money on my behalf.The purpose of my contacting you is because you share same Last name with my late client.When you reply this message,i will send you the full details and more information about myself and the funds.My personal email is:[email protected]
Best regards, JIM LEON & ASSOCIATES
Advertisement