Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#23936 by scamoupas Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:58 pm
:laugh-s: On propose un don de 80 000 euros pour se soulager la conscience, scam indo-africain!

From Sehou Ghis Mon Mar 8 22:03:17 2010
X-Apparently-To: Mon, 08 Mar 2010 14:30:02 -0800
Return-Path:
X-YahooFilteredBulk: 202.86.4.246
X-YMailISG: CnZyytMWLDsivLKbRDR7.peOykm9jKrofbGOsCZP_Xs_LTo99W4VsmCwXR95qei3ez4oMfk7FmzgriA3EJ6fwZzwxotV4IeCzqIyiSoYVYB0k4KGk.HjNg.661SxG.hXnhqHxg8Bf6wtR0pEUgfdsqDGCFmN3kBIEMZKeomBP7rjRCMP8l1AmjB06dzUiqpEPBuOAZHyKyPaQpG6rKtPf2.DqchBscsk5u2AqXSZAW0eyVxs5FVpkF0Ynco9qKZIWQyxgZ1MtgsVu8BqE7uTz9BdAsXV6b24Jb6qn8UXXMOj6POfci7o81QfciFw2Xzsff1iT.xdMi_gzl.A4cQ9MpC6UktRJl0yehxo3ZCNJAn5SsbhUAM0nHXOCRl8HqBGOOWoqYxiOTHmV7VR02NgZOdw_HWYMvsW4GWzeRvS5DhZG_hSBbcFuxIanzPO37.oC5QzC2fTlRPKFhVZapAIRfKqq8yNjtQVBFOrDzc-
X-Originating-IP: [202.86.4.246]
Authentication-Results: mta1147.mail.mud.yahoo.com from=yahoo.in; domainkeys=pass (ok); from=yahoo.in; dkim=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 127.0.0.1 (HELO n12-vm0.bullet.mail.in.yahoo.com) (202.86.4.246)
by mta1147.mail.mud.yahoo.com with SMTP; Mon, 08 Mar 2010 14:30:02 -0800
Received: from [202.86.4.171] by n12.bullet.mail.in.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 08 Mar 2010 22:29:59 -0000
Received: from [203.104.18.51] by t2.bullet.in.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 08 Mar 2010 22:29:59 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp112.mail.in2.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 08 Mar 2010 22:29:59 -0000
X-Yahoo-Newman-Property: ymail-3
X-Yahoo-Newman-Id: [email protected]
Received: (qmail 15490 invoked by uid 60001); 8 Mar 2010 22:03:18 -0000
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws;
s=s1024; d=yahoo.in;
h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type;
b=ZnyJz0S/IUxY+PJ/KDrnpjVUeGx756DeshON+VxZZRwMJjJdIAHGasT9kOblKM4ANxg/Q9pNal9oaLmL1CqYZGa+e50r2X0MgdkLkoAS1prgjk7W4TQrPnasLv2QVv/CJTgsZOim/XiOiqcDJB8DL5hRVABaUcITpYjE9Hm0rKE= ;
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
X-YMail-OSG: z0F5sx8VM1noM1ToAQIFIUlYxYpFXDVhI1ROoqacrwo3VB.08jMcusMQw02JRds7RGQP5UNRWiznJGZm6uSE3o.qfHN2GImsTv56D3HouAimozr.Vz_fsgTEbignGvlXpLyyZKeMa.S4t6kzCX1p5VkKYIubx0WgL9kes8A2ufXOQcBqYyqsHMgQiGPaXG8gTz6hP6E4WY6SwT3icECtwL8.vaf3MI94wi9RnEktAdf.rTfOVexWpgO30Xk19qXWOUBBSbhJxcQ_6lz616KM02oAxQBVziUK2.C2S0cIdMUHRB9kALdGhbSDmfJJHssa7bGDC7zdWOu2yHvkhlIiMdC5
Received: from [41.191.86.5] by web95011.mail.in2.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 09 Mar 2010 03:33:17 IST
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/9.2.12 YahooMailWebService/0.8.100.260964
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2010 03:33:17 +0530 (IST)
Subject: don de cheque de 80.000 euros
To: @orange.fr
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-87202086-1268085797=:15480"
Content-Length: 7258

:arrow:

Vue complètedon de cheque de 80.000 euros
De : Sehou Ghis <[email protected]> Ajouter dans les contacts
À : @orange.fr

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mes Salutations

De nos jours, les prières valent du temps ; beaucoup plus précieux que l'or et le diamant. Vous seriez présentement en train de surmonter de durs moments, mais sachez que le Seigneur est prêt à vous bénir sur un chemin, c'est-à-dire dans des situations où, lui seul peut vous aider à y garder foi. Prêtez un peu d'attention à me lire, et cela changera votre vie.

Je suis Mr SEHOU GHIS, ancien agent de police à l'île Maurice. Durant ma carrière de policier, j'ai eu à effectuer des trafics illégaux dans le domaine de la drogue et des armes. En ce moment là, tous mes virements bancaires se faisaient dans mon compte bancaire dans un pays de l'Afrique de l'ouest, la République du Bénin avec l'aide de l'ex Ministre des Finances et de l'économie, Monsieur SEHLIN COSME qui à chaque virement avait son pourcentage.

Suite à mon état critique de santé actuelle due au cancer de poumon et au diabète, il m'est été conseillé par le Père Vincent de mon église après confession, de faire une charité avec une grande partie de ces fonds dont je dispose dans cette banque Béninoise à différentes personnes dans tous les pays du monde afin que le Seigneur pardonne mes péchés.

C'est ainsi que je me suis servir de l’internet pour contacter les chanceux qui bénéficieront gratuitement d'un chèque certifié de 80.000. € (Quatre vingt mille Euros) dont vous faites partie. Au nom du Seigneur créateur du ciel et de la terre, cette somme vous aidera à réglementer une bonne partie de vos problèmes financiers.

Je vous annonce que j'ai eu à contacter un notaire financier au Bénin du nom de Maître ADEBO Djamiou. Ce dernier ayant une bonne foi a eu à signé un contrat d'accord de partenariat financier avec moi.Je vous annonce que vous n'aurez pas à payer ses honoraires en avance, car il a été dit au numéro 05 de la page 03 du contrat que: Les honoraires de course du notaire s'élèveront à 1% du chèque et ne doivent être payés par le bénéficiaire après la réception du chèque et l'échange entre les deux banques.

Je vous prie de prendre contact avec ce notaire du nom de Maître ADEBO Djamiou au BÉNIN pour rentrer en possession de votre votre chèque. Je pars pour l'Angleterre pour continuer mes soins. Au nom de Dieu créateur du ciel et de la terre, je vous prie d'accepter ce don que je vous offre du fond du cœur, car j'ai été conseillé par le curé de l'église "CATHOLIQUE de Port-Louis".

Voici le contact du Cabinet de Maître ADEBO Djamiou :

Cabinet Maître ADEBO Djamiou
Carré 8, Guinkomey BP 798
e-mail: [email protected]
Cotonou BENIN

Que Dieu vous bénisse

Amen.

SEHOU Ghis

:mrgreen:
Advertisement

#23945 by The Enchantress Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:37 pm
Welcome to Scamwarners scamoupas.

Thank you for posting this scammers information.

It will alert and save others from being scammed. Well Done :=)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IP = 41.191.86.5 = Cotonou in Benin

Note also in header by n12.bullet.mail.in.yahoo.com with NNFMP

IN SOME CASES Yahoo use a special protocol "NNFMP" to denote sender MAY be in a list of known scammers, or is using special software to hide their own IP address and details.

Note - it does not necessarily follow that if this protocol is not in a header - it should be assumed that the mail is NOT from a scammer.

(translation of scammers mail)

My Greetings Nowadays,

the prayers are worth time; much more invaluable than l' however and diamond. You would be at present overcoming hard moments, but will know that the Lord is ready to bless you on a way, c' be-with-to say in situations where, him only can help you to keep faith there. Lend a little d' attention to read me, and that will change your life.

I am Mr. SEHOU GHIS, old policeman to l' Mauritius. During my career of police officer, j' had to carry out illegal traffics in the field of drug and the weapons. In this moment there, all my credit transfers were done in my bank account in a country of l' Africa of l' west, the Republic of Benign with l' helps of l' ex Minister for Finance and l' economy, Mr SEHLIN COSME which with each transfer had its percentage.

Following my critical condition of current health due to the cancer of lung and the diabetes, it m' is advised by the Vincent Father of my church after confession, to make a charity with most of these funds of which I have in this Beninese bank with various people in all the countries the world so that the Lord forgives my sins. C' is as I am to serve as the Internet to contact the lucky ones which will profit d' free; a certified cheque of 80.000. € (Four twenty thousand Euros) of which you formed part. In the name of the creative Lord of the sky and ground, this sum will help you to regulate a good part of your financial problems. I announce to you that j' had to contact a financial notary with Benign name of Master ADEBO Djamiou.

This last having a bona fide with signed a contract d' financial partnership agreement with me. I announce to you that you n' will not have to pay its fees in advance, because it was known as with number 05 of page 03 of the contract that: Fees of race of the notary s' will raise to 1% of the cheque and do not have to be paid by the recipient after the reception of the cheque and l' exchange between the two banks.

Please contact this notary of the name of Master ADEBO Djamiou to BENIGN to return in possession of your your cheque. I leave for l' England to continue my care. In the name of creative God of the sky and ground, I request d' from you; to accept this gift that I offer bottom of the heart to you, because j' was advised by the priest of l' church " CATHOLIC of Port-Louis".

Here the contact of the Cabinet of Master ADEBO Djamiou:

Main cabinet ADEBO Djamiou Square 8, Guinkomey BP 798

e-mail: [email protected]

BENIGN Cotonou That God blesses you

Amen. SEHOU Ghis

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.