Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#165603 by Reportandie Mon May 13, 2013 9:54 pm
Delivered-To: [my.redacted.address]
Received: by 10.194.6.3 with SMTP id w3csp7927wjw;
Sat, 11 May 2013 14:22:29 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 10.49.38.106 as permitted sender) client-ip=10.49.38.106
Authentication-Results: mr.google.com;
spf=pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 10.49.38.106 as permitted sender) [email protected];
dkim=pass [email protected]
X-Received: from mr.google.com ([10.49.38.106])
by 10.49.38.106 with SMTP id f10mr21307644qek.59.1368307349014 (num_hops = 1);
Sat, 11 May 2013 14:22:29 -0700 (PDT)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed;
d=googlemail.com; s120113;
h=mime-version:x-received:date:message-id:subject:from:to
:content-type;
bh=LUGTD4yo8vJRqH9CWtyeBlAVwHtShyFkMk2q4tZvg8A=;
b=ILUt//qQhQegT5RI9ho0BXYhbg/QjLNzGjQpSoZLzm/WJBREq2O4PKdiS1elGMPdIL
Q0as6iACQ4kcqq0AJyb7maHBXi4uo9lBJ/V3cTq7/qKjxaR6Vsx86m0I0BmGi63JdTpy
cvsoIJMLidzXPhSNac4BdpRfeb9l8DDKCU8WrfcKR/50sTv5LDM55aG8Dtvk4izd8Vrp
KxISpEo0zgauqc8bCskP3Qif0F4bjYgoQa6SXpHtwEYc2oy5zPeRnV46gb/2r0GTdnzn
v6cHTAbjCsKF8Ds81b1PKIOffLBJRCbslfvFHO+Deu3N2LvssulzeScJ+JwbP0u+RYKU
femA=MIME-Version: 1.0
X-Received: by 10.49.38.106 with SMTP id f10mr18598206qek.59.1368307348551;
Sat, 11 May 2013 14:22:28 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.49.74.105 with HTTP; Sat, 11 May 2013 14:22:28 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Sat, 11 May 2013 14:22:28 -0700
Message-ID: <CA+JiRK=RiByKGst=y2OgYUHC4h_r2w4ys79zo+FewNFQA-Rajw@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: LANKOM ELECTRONICS CO.,LTD NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE
To: [redacted]
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary=047d7bb044ac74439704dc77e1a8
Bcc: [redacted]

Dear Sir,
This is an official request for representation on behalf of LANKOM ELECTRONICS CO.,LTD. Our company's principal activity is to sell and develop electronic components and other peripheral equipment. The Electronic parts division deals in semiconductors and EMS for personal computers,and general electronic parts. The Information equipment division sells personal computers and computer peripheral equipment.
We have most of our debtors who are indebted to us within the range of $300,000 to $800,000 US. We feel employing the service of a professional debt collection team that will facilitate quick payment from our debtors/customers.
We are presently incapacitated due to international legal boundaries to exert pressure on our delinquent customers and we request for your services accordingly. We got your contact information from the Online Directory as a result of our search for a reliable firm or individual to provide collection services as requested. we are of the opinion that you are capable and qualified to provide these services as requested.
On behalf of LANKOM ELECTRONICS CO.,LTD, Please accept my sincerest appreciation in advance for your willingness to render your services as we look forward to your prompt response to our request,please contact us the email bellow, Email: [email protected]

Yours truly,

Marcus Bruce
Regional Sales Manager
(Branch office United Kingdom)
LANKOM ELECTRONICS CO.,LTD NEED YOUR ASSISTANCE
Advertisement

#268967 by AlanJones Wed Sep 23, 2015 11:48 pm
Reply-to: [email protected]

Attention:

I humbly wish to inform you that the Department of Credit & Telex control of the Royal Bank of Canada has received an instruction Order to effect the wire transferring of your approved fund of USD$10,500,000.00 MILLION to you immediately. I therefore request you to urgently re-confirm the HSBC Bank A/C. number stated below as your receiving Bank information, since this account was submitted by your lawyer Barrister Tod Williams of (Williams & CO. LAW CHAMBERS) for the payment without any delay.

Note: In a case you are not familiar with the bellow banking information as presented by your legal representative and agent,we advice you send to us now without any delay your detail in full containing your Banking information and other personal information so we don't transfer to wrong account.

Bank: HSBC HONGKONG BRANCH
Address: Paterson Street, HSBC Premier Center Shops
G03-04.G/F Hang Lung Center 2-20
Paterson Street Cause way Bay, Hong Kong
Account number: 627 826464-001
Account name: Bob Andria
SWIFT code: HSBCKHKHH

However, it is our principle to initiate direct contact with the beneficiary of fund before final crediting of such fund. Therefore, I am personally contacting you directly in order to seek your approval to remit into the above account. In the meantime, the process of programming and registering of your transfer payment status code that will enable a hitch free wire transferring of your fund into your account within 72hours is in progress and I will be willing to assist you believing that you will in turn show some appreciation to me. Note, I can successfully achieve this transfer within the shortest time from now if only you can offer

Now your new Payment, Approval No;PUN5685P,Canada Government No:WH44CV, Reference o.-35460021, Allocation No: 674632 Password No: 339331 , Pin Code No: 55674 and your Certificate of Merit Payment No : 103 , Released Code No: 0763; Immediate ECB Telex confirmation No: -1114433 ; Secret Code No:XXTN013.Base on this numbers your above states Institutions and Bodies have officially approved this payment valued $10.5M to be remitted without any delay.Furtherance

(PROVIDE THE BELLOW INFORMATION IF YOU ARE NOT FAMILIAR WITH THE ABOVE BANKING INFORMATION AS PROVIDED BY YOUR LAWYER (William & CO. LAW CHAMBERS)

1) Your Full Name......................................
2) Bank Name..........................................
3) Bank Address .......................................
4) Account Number....................................
5) Routing OR Swift Code.............................
6) Marital Status.......................................
7) Your Cell Phone Number............................
8) Your Fax Home Address.............................
9) Your country.........................................

Get back to me quickly.

Respectfully!

Marcus Bruce

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#315111 by Mortal Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:51 pm

subject: Good day
Good day,

First and foremost I bless you with the love of God. My name is Jane William from Liberia now living in Kenya with my only little brother of 12 years,we are leaving in a refugee camp Here in Kenya, I which to inform you of my purpose of writing you this letter.

I want my little brother to have good education and I also want to invest in your country, we were looking for someone God fearing who will help us stand as our foreign beneficiary to a our family treasures in a tune of ($17.5million) united state dollars which was deposited in an insurance and Security Company here in Kenya

This fund was deposited by my late father named Chief Thomas William, who died in an fire boning accident in Liberia, we lost our mom when we were young, my late father have a Mining company in my country Liberia; My father was taken to General hospital in Liberia for treatment were he letter died after two weeks, Before my Dad left this wicked word he called me and my brother telling us about the money he deposited in Kenya

When we contacted the Security Company,we were told that my father made an agreement with them that without a foreign partner the fund should not be released to any one of us, that is why I and my litter brother are seeking for your help as our foreign partner/beneficiary, all document covering this funds are with me

NOTE: you are the only one who knows about this transaction so please keep it to your self alone.

We have set aside 40%for your assistance and 10%for any expenses that will be incurred during the, transaction. I will want you to send to me your direct information your tell/fax number for easy communications.

Thank you for your time and understanding.

Best Regard.
Marcus Bruce
For
Jane William

Never tell scammer he is listed on this site.

If you find out person you are communicating with is listed here: stop all contact with the scammer

Need help? Contact me at mortimer.allen @ scamwarners.com (remove the spaces)