Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#3232 by benjamin Wed Apr 23, 2008 1:05 pm
All the usual signs - free webmail address, 0044-70.. telephone that redirects to anywhere in the world, Allocation #: 674632 has been used in hundreds of similar scams, as has Immediate Telex Confirmation #: 1114433.
This shows a worrying trend of combining a 419 scam with blatant phishing for bank, credit card and other personal details.

To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, April 22, 2008 7:40 PM
Subject: PAYMENT PROCEEDURE

Main Bodies
Official WEB Site Locator for the UN System of Organizations
UNITED NATIONS (UNITED NATIONS ASSISTED PROGRAMME)
DIRECTORATE OF INTERNATIONAL PAYMENT AND TRANSFERS.
UNITED NATIONS LIASION OFFICE
LONDON UNITED KINGDOM
WIRE TRANSFER/AUDIT UNIT

Our Ref: WB/NF/UN/XX027
DIRECT TEL#: 0044-702-401-1762 or 0044-703-193-7513

DEAR BENEFICIARY : Thank you for the email, I have been notified by Sir Paulson and Mr. Dominique the IMF Manager that about the funds of US$10,000,000.00 which should be paid to you withing the next 48hrs & I am doing everything possible to make sure that the target is completed sucessfully. Firstly, to confirm the following personal Informations forwarded to me from the Treasury Department, please re-confirm to be sure what I have is valid so we can proceed immediately to the next stage of the transaction.

Legal First & Last Name:
Complete Residential Address:
Direct Telephone numbers with Fax if available:
Occupation, Address of Occupation and Position.

Send these details to me asap. Secondly, we currently have 2 available payment modes here in our office and oficially approved by the World Bank Payment Group.

The payment options are as follows,

1: Payment by International Bank to Bank wire Transfer
2: Payment by Cash Delivery, Cash delivered to your doorstep with full security.

Requirements for Wire Transfer, please provide the needed info for wire transfer if interested.

Bank Name & Address:
Account Name & Number:
Routing number with Swift Code if pressent.
Bank Telephone #:
Bank Account Limit
Statement of Bank Account:
Credit Card Details if you have a credit card Full details and current status
Are you a property owner?

2: Payment By Cash Delivery

Requirements for Cash Delivery, please provide the needed info's for a secured cash delivery if interested

Full Name:
Completed Residential Address:
Direct Telephone number where the agents will reach you at when they get to your home.
A copy of your Photo ID, International Passport, Driving License, or Work ID for easy identification when they see you.

Please get back to me with any of your preferred mode of payment, do not forget to confirm the personal informations and also provide the needed informations for the payment of US$10M either via Transfer or Delivery.

Get back to me as quickly as possible so we can proceed with the transaction and complete it withing the next 48hrs as given to me by the IMF Managing Director.

Lastly, the IMF has released your vital numbers which should be kept confidential and they are as follows.

PAYMENT NUMBERS

Payment Reference #: 35460121
Allocation #: 674632
File Pin Code: 55674
UN Certificate of Merit #: 113
IMF Release Code #: 0763/IMF
Immediate Telex Confirmation #: 1114433.

You now have the payment numbers released to you & like I stated please keep them confidential they are vital numbers to release of your funds do not disclose to anyone because they can access your funds with that beleive me. I wait all the above required informations so we can begin the process of the payment quickly.

Thanks

MY BEST REGARDS

REV. (DR.) DICK LUGAR
DIRECTOR INTL AUDIT UNIT
UNITED NATION LONDON
DIRECT TEL#: 0044-702-401-1762 or 0044-703-193-7513
OFFICE EMAIL: [email protected]

Dick Lugar
Advertisement