Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#178880 by soldierfortune Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:16 pm
SCAMMER IN BRIEF:

Miss. Philomena Apu, 24 years old woman from the Sudan, parents were killed by rebels during the civil war. Fled the country and found her way to the refugee camp in Dakar, Senegal. The late father (Dr. Nelson Apu) had been a substantial bank deposit ($4.7 million US dollars) with the English/Scottish bank. Miss. Philomena is the bank deposit's designated the next of kin (beneficiary). However, she can't withdraw the money from her late father's bank account. The financial governing laws of the Senegal states, the persons with the refugee status are not allowed to participate personally into any monetary transaction or to operate with a bank account overseas or locally. The bank had guided her to obtain a foreign trustee/guardian, who would claim for the deposit on her behalf so that the wire transaction of the inherited funds to the trustee/guardian's bank account would be possible. The trustee/guardian would obtain the travel documents for her so that she can re-locate to live over to him, resume her interrupted studies and start new better life.

She obtained the lawyer (Barrister (Dr.) Dickson Paul) to drafting the power of attorney and the affidavit of oath according to the bank's procedure of the wire transaction. Miss. Philomena would sign the documents for the Federal High Court, lawyer would representing the trustee/guardian and sign the documents on behalf him. The costs of the Federal High Court and the lawyer's fee was totally $1.295 USD and should been pay immediately via Western Union money transfer.

ISP: SONATEL, Senegal

Site: twofishdating
Username: philo4u
Female seeking Male
Profession: Student

Site: twofishdating
Date: 10-11-2013 04:56:22
Subject: Hello

My name is Philomena. i saw your profile today and became intrested in you, i will also like to know you more, and if you can send an email to my email address, i will give you my pictures here is my email address ([email protected]) I believe we can move from here! Am waiting for your mail to my email address above because i have alot to tell you,

Lot's of love,
Miss Philomena

Received: from [41.214.121.52]
Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2013 02:40:41 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: HOPING TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON

Dearest love,

I am really happy in your response to my mail.How is everything? Hope you are fine. Mine is a bit tough over here in Dakar Senegal. You are admired.

My name is Philomena nelson from Sudan in Central Africa, 5.3ft tall, fair in complexion, (never married before) and presently i am 24 years old residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country. My late father Dr Nelson Apu, was the managing director of Khartoum and Associates (Ltd) and he was the personal advicer to the former head of state (Late Dr Robert Guei) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood. It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am leaving now in a refugee camp.

I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached here are my pictures before the civil war erupted. I will also like to see more of your pictures. I will tell you more in my next mail. Hoping to hear from you soonest.

Yours Love
Philomena

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Received: from [41.214.121.60]
Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2013 07:13:34 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: MY LIFE STORY WITH LOVE AND TRUST

Honey,

I am glad to write to you, how are you? Hope you are fine, I thank God for you. Your message was a total relief to me. May God protect you for me because he is the one who brought you in my life. I will like him to make away for you, my prince i love the way you sound to me, and i promise to be with you and i will like you to help me to come out of this camp so that i come to your country for us to carry out and actualize our dream.

In this camp we are only allowed to go out from the camp only on Mondays, Fridays and Sundays of the week..Its just like one staying in the prison and I hope by Gods grace with your help i will come out of here very soon. I don't have any relative now whom i can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war..

The only person i have now is Rev. Emmanuel Gorge. who is the Reverend Minister in charge of the church on this camp (CHRIST THE SAVIOR MISSION). He has been very nice to me since I came here but I am not living with him rather I am living in the women's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women. The Pastors Tel number is (+221774523251) Feel free to call me through his number. If you call tell him that you want to speak with me, he will send for me in the hostel. As a refugee here I don't have any right or privilege to any thing be
it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. I want to go back to my profession because it was my father's dream to establish a maternity for me before the tragic incident that lead to me being in this situation took place.

Please listen to this, I have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which I will send to you latter, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in London which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is $4.7 (Four Million Seven Hundred Thousand US Dollars). So I will like you to help me process and transfer this money to your account as a 'foreign partner which was the bank's condition to get the money transferred. From it we can travel to America or any major country in Europe and live there.

I kept this secret to people in the camp here, the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me. So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and
don't tell it to anyone for I am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Remember I am giving you all these information due to the trust I deposed on you.I like honest, understanding and God fearing people, truthful and a man of vision, and hardworking. My favorite language is English, and our local language, but I speak English very well because both my father and mother studied in Europe. Meanwhile I will like you to call me by11.00 o'clock GMT Senegalese local time, like I said i have allot to tell you. Have a nice day and think about me. Awaiting to hear from you soonest.

Thanks and remain blessed
Philomena

Received: from [41.82.120.158]
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2013 09:28:01 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: DEAREST PLEASE CONTACT THIS BANK FOR CONFIRMATION OF THE TRANSFER.

Hello My Dearest Love,

How are you today?. I believe that you are doing well, I am so grateful for your respond, It really mean so much to me to know someone like you with honest, thank you so much, God will bless and reward you for every effort you are making to see me out from this horrible prison called refugee camp where i am living today as a result of the untimely death of my parents (may their gentle souls rest in peace) I appreciated your interest to assist me

I thank God for bringing you into my life during my fasting and praying, God reveal to me that you are a very kind person, that is capable to help me. And i have 100% trust and confidence in you and i am rest assured that you will surely help me out from this terrible place called refugee camp. Here is the contact information of the bank in Scotland where the money was deposited by my late father is as follows,

HERE IS THE NAME AND THE ADDRESS OF THE BANK:
Bank Name: ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC.
NAME OF THE TRANSFER: OFFICER MR NELSON SMITH.
ADDRESS: P.O BOX 1234, LIVERPOOL RETAIL CUSTOMER
SERVICE CENTRE, STEPHENSON WAY,
WAVERTREE, LIVERPOOL L13 1NW (U.K)
E mail address: ([email protected])
([email protected])
TELEPHONE NUMBER: +447857072283, +44-70-35-94-66-18
Fax +44-86-56-16-176.

THE ACCOUNT INFORMATION ARE AS FOLLOWS.
ACCOUNT NAME IS..........(DR NELSON APU)
AMOUNT .............($4.7 MILLION DOLLARS).
NEXT OF KIN MISS....... (PHILOMENA APU).
ACCOUNT NUMBER.......... (43483003).
Swift Code.....................RBSCTUKL
Series..........................421537/4

Already i have informed the bank about my intention to claim my late father's deposit of which my name appears as the next of kin. The only thing the bank told me is to look for a foreign partner who will assist me in the transfer due to my refugee status here in Senegal, as a refugee i am not allowed direct to claim of the money but through an appointed representative as the united refugee law governing refugee all over the world states. I have %100 trust on you that you will assist me transfer the money to your account, Based on this information i will like you to send an email to the transfer department of the bank today with their email address,

Attention Mr Nelson Smith the foreign transfer officer of the bank telling him that you are my representative and that you want to assist me transfer my $4.7 million dollars deposited by my late father of which I'm the next of kin after which i equally forwarded your contact details to them to contact you. God bless you as you do this, I await to hear from you.

Yours love,
Philomena

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Received: from [41.82.16.177]
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2013 12:15:21 +0200
Subject: WELCOME TO ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC LONDON(RBS).

THE ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND(RBS)

CONFIRMATION TRANSFER APPELICATION

FOR YOUR KIND ATTENTION, SIR

I HAVE BEEN DIRECTED BY THE DIRECTOR OF FOREIGN OPERATION/WIRE TRANSFER TO WRITE YOU, IN RESPECT OF YOUR E MAIL WE RECEIVED IN OUR BANK HERE IN SCOTLAND.

ACTUALLY, WE HAVE EARLIER BEEN TOLD ABOUT YOU BY THIS YOUNG LADY MISS PHILOMENA APU THAT SHE WISHES YOU TO BE HER TRUSTEE/REPRESENTATIVE FOR THE CLAIM OF HER LATE FATHER'S DEPOSIT WITH OUR BANK.. LATE DR NELSON APU IS OUR LATE COSTUMER WITH SUBSTANTIAL AMOUNT(US$4,700,000.00) OF DEPOSIT WITH US. HENCE YOU HAVE BEEN REALLY APPOINTED AS A TRUSTEE TO REPRESENT THE NEXT OF KIN.

HOWEVER BEFORE OUR BANK WILL TRANSACT ANY BUSINESS CONCERNING THE TRANSFER OF THE FUND WITH YOU, WE WILL LIKE YOU TO SEND THE FOLLOWINGS:

(1) A POWER OF ATTORNEY PERMITTING YOU TO CLAIM AND TRANSFER THE THE FUNDS TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT ON HER BEHALF. THIS DOCUMENT MUST BE ENDORSED BY SENEGALESE LAWYER WHICH SHE CAN HELP YOU TO GET ONE.

(2) AN AFFIDAVIT OF OATH FROM SENEGALESE HIGH COURT

(3) THE DEATH CERTIFICATE OF LATE DR NELSON APU (HER DECEASED FATHER)CONFIRMATION THE DEATH.

(4) A COPY OF DEPOSIT CERTIFICATE ISSUED TO DR NELSON APU BY OUR BANK.

NOTE THAT THE ABOVE ARE COMPULSORY, AND ARE NEEDED TO PROTECT OUR INTEREST, YOURS, THE NEXT OF KIN AFTER THE CLAIMS. THESE SHALL ALSO ENSURE THAT A SMOOTH, QUICK AND SUCCESSFUL TRANSFER OF THE FUND IS MADE

WE PROMISE TO GIVE OUR COSTUMERS THE BEST OF OUR SERVICE. SHOULD YOU HAVE ANY QUESTION PLEASE CONTACT OUR FOREIGN TRANSFER OFFICER MR NELSON SMITH. TELEPHONE NUMBER: +44-78-57-07-22-83, +44-70-35-94-66-18, FAX NUMBER: +44-86-56-16-176. FOR MORE DIRECTIVES/CLARIFICATIONS.

YOURS FAITHFULLY,
MRS JANE LEWIS.
(FOR ACCOUNT DEPT/TRANSFER DEPT.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Received: from [41.82.16.177]
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2013 08:35:28 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: DEAREST PLEASE CONTACT THIS LAWYER IMMEDIATELY FOR THE DOCUMENTS.

Hello My Dearest,

How are you doing today, Hope fine? thank you for loving me the way you do, And i pray that God bring us together to share our love together, God will bless and reward you for every effort you are making to see me out from this horrible situation i found myself today. As for me i am fine here with all hopes that you will assist me to transfer my money to your position for a better life with you.

I appreciated the way you are handling this transfer of my money to your position pending my arrival to meet with you to start a new life. I am suffering here in the prison called refugee camp and i believe with you i can start a new life in your country after the transfer of my money to your account. Darling I can see what the bank is demanding before they will transfer my late father's money to your position. Presently i have my Late Father Death Certificate and Deposit Certificate with me here which i have given to the lawyer to send to you when you contact him.

The only problem we have now is the Power of Attorney and affidavit of Oath which the bank said that it will be issued by a lawyer here in Senegal for me to sign my signature on it. After reading your mail, i discussed it with Rev Emmanuel Gorge, and he gave me the contact of this lawyer Barrister Dickson Paul.

He is one of the lawyers working with the united nations here in Dakar Senegal I will want you to contact him on both phone and email telling him that you are my foreign partner that you need his services to prepare a power of attorney that will enable you transfer my late Father's $4.7m million dollars from ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND to your account on my behalf due to my refugee status.Send your personal information's your full name, phone number, passport number, occupation and address for how it will appear on the power of attorney. His contact information's are as follows,

Dr Dickson Paul.
E-mail address:
([email protected])
([email protected])
Telephone number (+221-76-86-81-406)

Darling May Almighty God bless you as you contact him immediately, Please darling try to let me know as soon as you contact him, thank you for everything.
Yours love Forever.
Philomena

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Received: from [41.82.88.191]
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2013 10:14:30 +0100 (BST)
Subject: WELLCOME TO LEGAL PRACTITINER ATTORNEYS LAW F????????????IRM CHAMB?ERS?.

BARRISTER DICKSON PAUL LAW FIRM CHAMBERS.
Motto.Justice For Humanity
Phone. +221-76-86-81-406
Date: 15/10/2013
Email: [email protected]

ATTENTION: DEAR CLIENT.

MR. ”xxxxxxx”

SEQUEL YOUR E MAIL TO MY NOBLE LAW CHAMBERS ON HOW TO PREPARE A POWER OF ATTORNEY, AND AFFIDAVIT OF OATH FOR YOU AND YOUR PARTNER MISS PHILOMENA APU, FOR THE ISSUING TO YOU AUTHORISATION LETTER THAT WILL ENABLE YOU TO STAND ON HER BEHALF TO TRANSFER HER MONEY FROM ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND, (RBS) TO YOUR ACCOUNT IN YOUR COUNTRY OR ELSE WHERE.

I HAVE ALREADY INFORM BY YOUR PARTNER MISS PHILOMENA APU ABOUT THE TWO DOCUMENTS WHICH IS A COPY OF DEPOSIT OF ACCOUNT, DEATH CERTIFICATE OF DR. NELSON APU IS WITH ME WHICH I WILL SEND YOU LATTER, IT REMAIN POWER OF ATTORNEY, AFFIDAVIT OF OATH FROM SENEGALESE HIGH COURT, WHICH WILL ENABLE THE BANK TO DEAL WITH YOU ON BEHALF OF YOUR PARTNER.

UPON THE RECEIPT OF THE AFOREMENTIONED DOCUMENTS, I WILL PROCEED TO THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT WITH THEM, DEPOSIT AND DEATH CERTIFICATE FOR ATTESTATION. WILL THEN ISSUE THE POWER OF ATTORNEY AND AFFIDAVIT OF OATH THAT EMPOWER YOU TO STAND FOR THE TRANSFER AND ALSO TO CHANGE YOU AS THE OWNER OF THE FUND AND THEN WITH THIS THE BANK WILL NOW EFFECT TRANSFER TO ANY BANK ACCOUNT OF YOUR CHOICE.

HAVING SAID THIS, FROM THE INQUIRIES MADE AT THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT, PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL THIS SERVICE WILL BE SUBJECT TO THE PAYMENT OF OUR LEGAL SERVICE CHARGE, AND ALSO YOU ARE TO PAY THE COST OF OATH FEE, INCLUDING THE STAMP DUTY FEE AND NOTARY STAMP AND AUTHENTIFICATION FEE.

HOWEVER, THE ONLY FINANCIAL EXPENDITURE THAT WILL HAVE TO BE DONE IS OATH FEE NOTARY AND STAMP DUTY FEE AS LISTED BELOW, IT WILL COST THE SOME OF $580 USD FOR AUTHENTICATION OF THE POWER OF ATTORNEY, $465 USD FOR AFFIDAVIT OF OATH AT THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT BEFORE IT WILL BECOME VALID, AND $250 USD FOR NOTARY STAMPING AT THE NOTARY REPUBLIC AND MY LEGAL PROCESSING FEE. TOTAL AMOUNT TO PAY $1,295 USD ONLY.

TAKE NOTE: WE HAVE TO RECEIVE THIS TOTAL PAYMENT OF $1,295 USD ONLY BEFORE WE COMMENCE OPERATION. YOU ARE THEREFORE ADVICE TO SEND THE FINANCES TO ENABLE ME PAY THE OATH FEE, NOTARY AND STAMP DUTY FEES. TO DO THIS, YOU WILL HAVE TO SEND THE MONEY THROUGH WESTERN UNION TRANSFER SYSTEM IN YOUR AREA WITH MY SECRETARY NAME,

RECEIVER: PHILIP GOSINY.
RECEIVER: ADDRESS: UNITE 52 YOFF APECSY DAKAR SENEGAL.

THANKS FOR YOUR DECISION TO WORK WITH OUR LAW FIRM CHAMBER AS WE ARE SURE YOU THE BEST OF OUR SERVICE. YOUR IMMEDIATE CORPORATION TOWARDS THIS WILL BE HIGHLY MOTIVATE THE PROCESS.

YOURS IN SERVICE
BARRISTER DICKSON PAUL
TEL: +221-76-86-81-406
PRINCIPAL PARTNER(SQ)
UNITED: 52 YOFF APECSY DAKAR SENEGAL

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Received: from [41.82.90.2]
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2013 08:07:10 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Dearest Please Help Me Pay The Lawyer.

Hello My Dearest,

How are you doing today?I believe you are fine. I am very happy with your effort to help me, God will bless and reward you for every effort you are making to see me out from this horrible situation i found myself today, God will bless you and reward you for taking care of me and i assure you that God will reward you for your assistance to transfer my late father's money to your account for me to have a batter life, thank you so much for contacting the lawyer for preparation of the documents.

I have the original copy of my Late Father Death Certificate and Deposit Certificate which i have given to the lawyer to send to you, here is scan copy of those documents,The lawyer Dickson Paul contact me regarding the preparation of the documents,he explain to me everything about the inquire made at high court which cost the sum of $1,295 US Dollar before he will prepare the power of attorney and affidavit of oath due to the stamp duty fees at the federal high court to sign by Chief Judge,

Please dearest help me send the money to the lawyer so that he will get us those important documents, I'm suffering so much here in refugee camp with all hope to have a batter life after the transfer, please try your best for the payment to lawyer, Thank you so much and God bless you, I will be waiting to hear from you again, God bless you for everything,

Yours love,
Philomena
Advertisement