Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#3438 by Chelsea Parker Thu May 22, 2008 10:48 am
ABIDJAN
IVORY COAST
WEST AFRICA

Dear Sir,

Thanks you very much to come into my life at this time, how are you hope it's well with you.
I am Nelson Kibaki Jr, the legitimate son of the Director of GOLD MINES in official list of Kenya ( East Africa) murdered by the ASSASSINS there.. I fled for my life.

During the exercise of his mandate, my father had deposited a metal suitcase with a recognise security company here containing the sum of 9,000.000m USD (Nine million dollars USD) To allow him to conceive a project of investment at the end of his mandate here.

Today my major concern is to transfer this sum outside here. Given that I am the only son and I have seriously suffered from the raggings and the harassments on behalf of the political opponents of my Father.It is in this prospect that I contact you for you to help me sincerely to remove this legacy from the security company.

I shall voluntarily agree on a good and appropriate percentage of this money as your compensation for your assistant as for what precedes.
NB: in my next mail l we send you my photo to prove you and also pls send your photo and telephone number for easy commnucation with you.

I look forward to receive your response.
Yours sincerely
Nelson Kibaki Jr.
pls call me +22505289790
Advertisement