Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#185072 by Thavo Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:59 pm
Hello.

I was a victim of exchange-paysafecard.eu.
I've tryed to exchange paysafecard to paypal and I've used that website, however they didn't send the money.
I don't know what I want to do now, could anyone help me?

Best regards.
Advertisement

#185081 by Gateway Mon Dec 23, 2013 1:41 am
Welcome to Scamwarners.

Sorry to read of your experience, I have done a bit of research into exchange-paysafecard.eu

It does not make for good reading

http://www.scambook.com/company/view/14 ... SafeCardeu

http://www.scamadviser.com/is-exchange- ... -safe.html

Alas I doubt if you will be able to get a refund, did you receive any emails from them ?

If so could you post them with the headers (remove your details) if we can get enough evidence we might be able to get the site closed

If you wish you can email me at
[email protected]

How to get E-Mail Headers
http://www.isipp.com/resources/email-headers/
#185096 by Thavo Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:20 am
After I send my 2 Pay Safe Card I've recieved a reference numbers :

Number for your exchange: 167211
Number for your exchange: 997279

I've waited more than 6 ours and I've back to the website, a support button appears me on the right bottom of the window and I've asked why I didn't recieve my payment:

Me : "Hello, I want to know Why I didn't recieve my payment"
They : "How much did you inserted?"
Me : "Two pay safe card"
They : "Thanks and bye!"

So I've sended any emails:

Still waiting for my payment.

Number for your exchange: 167211
Number for your exchange: 997279

Best regards.

today will complete.

Hello.

Like I said on gmail, I'll send another Paysafe Card before you complete these two pending payments.

Best regards.

then wait when we will have free time for you, but we don't know when we have this time! maybe after few weeks!
Have a nice day.

Greetings.

Code: Select allHello.

Thanks for answer.
I've used your API because I've readed that :

"Exchange procedure takes 5-15 minutes, but we can take some time (6 hours maximum) to process it."

And now you say maybe after few weeks?
I don't understand.

Best regards,

Create new exchange with full paysafecard 16 digits 0146-4842-4356-9 .
After tell me, i will complete your all request.
We wait.

Support team.

I really don't understand. you said before this will take a few weeks to be completed and now you say if I do another psc you will complete all request.
Like I said before if you do my payment i'll gonna keep using your system.

Best regards.

just take my rules or nothing.
I already said what you must for complete all request.

Basically the conversation ended here, and I still not recieve my payment.
#185098 by TerranceBoyce Mon Dec 23, 2013 9:50 am
The website mentions Liberty Reserve that was shut down months ago. :yikes:

CAR ADVERTS - If a car seller mentions escrow - he's scamming you Never ever for any reason pay anything until you have seen and inspected the vehicle
#185206 by TerranceBoyce Tue Dec 24, 2013 7:01 pm
It isn't intended to make cash transfers using PaySafe in the way you're attempting. If you want to make cash transfers to non-PaySafe retailers then you're using the wrong payment method.

https://www.paysafecard.com/en-gb/security/using-paysafecard-safely/

Paying at acceptance points
Only ever enter your paysafecard PIN or my paysafecard log-in details into the payment window of a paysafecard approved retailer.
You can recognise an authorised paysafecard acceptance point by the following:

The payment window's internet address begins with https://customer.cc.at.paysafecard.com
The security certificate is issued to "customer.cc.at.paysafecard.com". You can check this by clicking on the padlock that's next to or inside your browser's address bar.
Contact the paysafecard service team if you're unsure if a website is trustworthy. We'll be happy to check for you if the website is a paysafecard acceptance point before you make a payment there.

You can try calling the paysafecard service hotline on 0845 021 3059 to attempt to get the card frozen but it may be too late.

CAR ADVERTS - If a car seller mentions escrow - he's scamming you Never ever for any reason pay anything until you have seen and inspected the vehicle
#197197 by onthego2b Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:41 pm
Me too, i have spend on them 60 euro about 3 paysafecards, to exchange to my paypal 51 euro total amount lost in no time. paysafecard.com says my 2 of 3 cards has been used twice each, and one has used one time, to what psc com says at support, a webshop. all three cards has been used as described above, at april, 8th (2014), same day that i was trying to exchange them to my paypal. i hate this form of criminality, because they are helped more than deputated persons, every time, and every day again.