Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#3491 by Chelsea Parker Wed May 28, 2008 11:52 am
This is a standard format for an orphan - next of kin scam. If you were to contact "Zina Nelson", you would receive a reply asking you to contact her fake attorney (barrister). He would ask for your identification and address, then fees. The fees never end.

Ms Zina Nelson
36, Rue des jardins
Cocody Deux Plateaux
Abidjan

I ask you at once to excuse me for all Inconveniences that my mail Could cause you. But even if we never met, I sincerely Believe firmly that on the basis of the right of assistance Humanitarian that a real confidence can be born of Our communication and to favour a real Partnership between us two.

So It is with a real pleasure that I contact youFrom ABIDJAN the economic capital of the IVORY COAST )(West Africa) where I lived since some times after escaping from Nairobi , after my late mom assassination.

I am Miss Zina Nelson, 24 years old, Kenyan and the unique daughter of late
Mrs MOKOENA NELSON, the former Presidential Adviser in Kenya murdered by
assassins in January, 2008.After her death, I escaped to Ivory Coast where
I discovered all the information about my inheritance and I have made cont
act with said company to
claim this important inheritance which is in my late mom name as depositor.

My major concern is to transfer this inheritance valued at 3 million=
euros outside. Since that I have seriously suffered from the harassment of=
my late mom political opponents in Nairobi ,

am also afraid here.It is in this perspective I contact you to help me by
putting My inheritance into an account in your personal name where This sum can be transferred later for me when I come down to settle there.I have no knowledge of the banking system and I count on you to
help me in this task.

I can reassure you that at the end of the operation I shall grant You 20% of the total amount as your personal reward.As soon as you show the desire to help us I shall give you a certificate of honour for Guarantee of my word and my commitments in your respect.

Yours faithfully,
Zina Nelson
Advertisement