Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#26856 by Breakwind Mon Apr 19, 2010 12:15 pm
From UNIPOL MERCHANT BANCA Mon Apr 19 16:05:48 2010
X-Apparently-To: <snip> via 76.13.12.202; Mon, 19 Apr 2010 09:05:50 -0700
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
X-YahooFilteredBulk: 68.142.207.173
X-YMailISG: <snip>
X-Originating-IP: [68.142.207.173]
Authentication-Results: mta1046.mail.re4.yahoo.com from=sbcglobal.net; domainkeys=pass (ok); from=sbcglobal.net; dkim=pass (ok)
Received: from 127.0.0.1 (HELO web81808.mail.mud.yahoo.com) (68.142.207.173) by mta1046.mail.re4.yahoo.com with SMTP; Mon, 19 Apr 2010 09:05:50 -0700
Received: (qmail 12532 invoked by uid 60001); 19 Apr 2010 16:05:48 -0000
DKIM-Signature:<snip>
DomainKey-Signature:<snip>
Message-ID: \<[email protected]>
X-YMail-OSG: <snip>
Received: from [41.215.245.53] by web81808.mail.mud.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 19 Apr 2010 09:05:48 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/10.1.9 YahooMailWebService/0.8.100.260964
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2010 09:05:48 -0700 (PDT)
UNIPOL MERCHANT BANCA <[email protected]>
Add sender to Contacts
Reply-To: [email protected]
Subject: Private Message,
To: undisclosed recipients: ;
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-754272341-1271693148=:11982"
Content-Length: 7273

Good day,

Firstly, I apologize for sending you this sensitive information via e-mail Instead of a Certified mail/Post-mail.

This is due to the urgency and importance of these information. I humbly crave your indulgence to read this e-mail with all seriousness of purpose devoid of any doubt in your mind because This project is based on Trust, Confidentiality and Sincerity in order to have an Acceptable meeting of the minds. Although we never met before, but I have every reason to believe That you are a highly respected personality, considering the fact That I got your E- mail address through the Internet, my online Network, while searching for a reliable and reputable person to Handle this transaction.

I am a senior manager , accounts/audit in UNIPOL MERCHANT BANCA (MERCHANT BANK) here in Italy. I am Writing you following an opportunity in my office that will be of Immense benefit to both of us. In my department we discovered an Abandoned sum of 10.5 million Euros(Ten million five hundred Thousand Euros Only) in an account that belongs to one of our Foreign customers who Unfortunately lost his life on his way to the Airport. Since we got information about his death, we have been expecting His next of kin or relatives to come forward and claim his money because we cannot release it unless somebody applies for it as Next of kin or relation to the Deceased as indicated in our banking guidelines.

Unfortunately I discovered that his supposed next of kin being his Only daughter and wife died along with him in the auto crash leaving nobody with the knowledge of this fund behind for claim. It is Therefore upon this discovery that I and his account manager now decided to make business with you and release The money to you as the next of kin or beneficiary of the funds for safety keeping and subsequent disbursement since nobody is Coming for it and we don't want this money to go back into Government treasury as unclaimed. The banking law and guidelines here stipulates that such money remained after seven years the money will be transferred into Banking treasury as unclaimed funds.

We agreed that 35% of this money would be for you as our Foreign partner, while the balance will be for my colleagues and I. I will visit your country for the disbursement according to The percentages indicated above once this money gets into your Account. Please be honest to me. To commence this transaction, we require you to immediately Indicate your interest by a return e-mail and enclose the Following information:

1. Full name.
2: Your private telephone and Fax numbers.
3. Occupations and Nationality.
4. Date Of Birth.
5. Present Location.

Note this transaction is confidential and risk free. Please note that all the necessary arrangement for the smooth release of these funds to you will be finalized as soon as you indicate your role in this transaction. We will discuss more in details when I receive your response and also we are not interested in your money, because I and my partner is not asking you to send any money to us, all we are interested is to make sure that this deal is carried out carefully for us to succeed. I anticipate your response.

Best regards.
Mr Carlo Rimondini
Advertisement