Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#3543 by Peanut Mon Jun 02, 2008 9:33 am
Jane Brown: [email protected] is in the same gang as "Peter Erik", however we do not think they are the same.

However, Jane will occasionally work closely with "Peter Erik" or "Juliet Marbel", so don't be too surprised if you end up dealing with one of them.

Dear Partner,

Thank you very much for your mail.I wish to let you know that i have set my machinery in place for the smooth transfer of this fund into your account for our mutual benefit.

Please be informed that for obvious reasons, this project is risk free and MUST be handled with utmost regards, importance and confidentiality.

You would have to apply to the Bank as the late customer’s next of kin/beneficiary for the release of the funds. A draft copy would be sent to you as a format for writing the application, which you will send to the bank for approvals.

This is where I will come in, to facilitate the application processes and ensure that funds are approved for release in the shortest possible time.

The funds if approved are normally payable in United States dollars (for NON-UK Residents only); this would amount to about US $28,000,000.00 (Twenty Eight million United States dollars).
At the conclusion of this business, you will be given 40% of the total sum, 55% will be for us, 5% will be for expenses both parties might have incurred in the
course of this transaction.

Depending on your response, I would either send you the draft application with instructions on how to move forward or close our discussions. Feel free to ask
questions (if any)

Please do provide me your private phone number for more clarifications,and also i will be needing the following information:
Your:
1.Full name and address
2.Nationality/Country
3.Marital status/Age
4.Occupation
5.Telephone/Mobile/Fax number
Please i will be glad if you treat this mail as urgent,as i am a very serious and dedicated Person.

Regards,
Jane Brown

Advertisement