Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#26877 by Breakwind Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:26 pm
From CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA Thu Apr 15 03:32:06 2010
X-Apparently-To: <snip> via 76.13.12.142; Mon, 19 Apr 2010 02:10:15 -0700
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
X-YahooFilteredBulk: 91.191.136.204
X-YMailISG: <snip>
X-Originating-IP: [91.191.136.204]
Authentication-Results: mta1046.mail.sk1.yahoo.com from=cenbank.org; domainkeys=neutral (no sig); from=cenbank.org; dkim=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 127.0.0.1 (EHLO scorpionshops.com) (91.191.136.204) by mta1046.mail.sk1.yahoo.com with SMTP; Mon, 19 Apr 2010 02:10:14 -0700
Received: by scorpionshops.com (Postfix, from userid 62763) id 2DCBD1780D8; Thu, 15 Apr 2010 05:32:06 +0200 (CEST)
To: <snip>
Subject: TRUTH OF THE MATTER
Add sender to Contacts
Reply-To: [email protected]
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/html
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit
Message-Id: <[email protected]>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2010 05:32:06 +0200 (CEST)
Content-Length: 4603

OFFICE OF THE DEPUTY GOVERNOR (Financial Sector Surveillance) CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA Tinubu Square , Lagos CABLES CENBANK DIRECT PHONE: 234-8056478084 ATTN:, THE TRUTH ABOUT YOUR TRANSFER I am delighted to contact you on a private note based through my personal email account for the claim of your contract fund, which has been programmed for transfer into your designated account early, through our Bank. I am hereby apologizing to you for the delay in releasing this fund into your account, which was caused by me because of breach of agreement between me and your so-called partners in Nigeria who introduced you into the business Your Nigerian partners approached me that they want to present you as a beneficiary of this fund as it was an OVER-INVOICING contract payment when they are awarding transfer of funds into various bank account abroad. So after the negotiation, we unanimously agreed that they (your partners) would give me the sum of US$200,000.00 (CASH) on my acceptance to assist them to transfer the fund into your account. When I accepted the offer, they forwarded all your banking particulars to me for onward transfer. As soon as I make some fruitful effort on the business and demanded my US$200,000.00 as agreed, your partners deviated from the agreement and decided to go through the International Remittance Department at my back and make a change of some vital document s in other to disappoint me and you, not knowing that the International remittance Department is also under my control. Then I got the knowledge of their evil plans and prove their illicit efforts abortive. That is why you may have to been pursing this payment, spending unnecessary funds to some fraudulent individuals in Nigeria who claimed to be in charge to release your fund. Though they now parade themselves as staffs and managements of various banks, diplomatic crook of countries who are planning to send you money, while some even claim to be a Barrister of different types and some also go as far as claim staffs of the Central Bank Of Nigeria or as me Mr. Tunde Lemo or as My former Boss Prof. Charles Soludo, they are all deceiving their selves and will not be able to get the dime out of the Central Bank for you without me working it out. I want to re-emphasis to you that the fund of which you are the rightful beneficiary as acclaimed, is still with me and under my control. Now with my whole heart I want to enter into real business with you on a sincere agreement since your partners have disappointed me and the fund is still floating in your name waiting for a proper documentation and claim. 1.On an agreement, I assure you that I am going to transfer this fund into your account . 2.You will assure me of keeping my dealings with you to an utmost secrecy because of my position. 3.You will promise to give me 20% of the total fund as soon as the fund gets into your account with a written promissory note signed by you, and that you take care of the expenses of legalizing your account as a legitimate contractor with the Nigerian Government and as the rightful beneficiary to the said fund. 4.I will assist you in making a proper document to make your claim genuine as a bonefide foreign beneficiary to the said fund. 5.You are to Re-forward me your contact address, phone and fax number, along with an account where you would like the fund to be transferred, if possible a virgin account. 6. Your Occupation. I am also aware that some fraudulent individuals has been impersonating my name and office to contact you and other beneficiary as reported by the Central Bank of Nigeria authorities. I advised you that henceforth, you should suspend any dealings from any group of person(s) either from the CBN or any other financial institution / parastatals in Nigeria or overseas that might be contacting you for this purpose and endeavor to keep this information confidential until we finalize this transaction to avoid them using it as an advantage to scam you again or even make you lose your money completely. Also on no account must you contact these partners of your any more; this is for my own safety and for the security of the fund because they have vowed to go at any length to ensure getting this fund for theirselves. And also on no account must you let them know of my contact with you. Please reply this message urgently and call me on my confidential Tel: 234-8056478084 or Email me back through this email. While i waiting for your response. God bless you. Yours Faithfully, Mr. Tunde Lemo Deputy Governor, Financial Sector Surveillance
Advertisement