Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#3562 by Peanut Tue Jun 03, 2008 1:50 pm
This is the same scammer that brought you the "Green Card" modality found here: http://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=734

Scammers Alias: Goran Anderson, Frederick Walter, Mike Edasori, Howard Peterson, Alfred White

Known E-mail Addresses:
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

1ST LETTER - Subject: Funds Management / Partnership Request.
Barr Goran Anderson
(Investment/Legal Consultant)

Attention:

I am facilitating for a private investor who wants to Invest his financial estate in long-term business venture in your country/company under your supervision.You will be required to;

Receive, Invest and manage the funds in a profitable venture.The amount to be invested is US$ 5.5Million. My client is Willing to give 10% as participation fee as the receiver and extra 10% "Management Commission" on your advised investment project though he has Real Estate in mind.Alternative Email Address:[email protected]
We expect to hear from you urgently and kindly send the Following infomation to enhance communication;

1. Full Names and Address
2. Tel, Fax and Cell phone number
3. Name of Bank and Address

I look forward to your swift response.

Sincerely,

Barr Goran Anderson
(Investment/Legal Consultant

2ND LETTER - And the instructions:
Dear Sir,

I am instructed by my Boss (Frederick Walter --this sometimes says "Alfred White"--) to send to you this cheque of Us$95,000.00 via courier service before he travelled.

But when I whent to the courier serviceing company, they ask for your full address which my boss did not give to me. He only give me the cheque issued in your favour and i have not been able to reach him on phone for your full details which prompted me to write this mail to you so that you can send to me your full details. meanwhile the courier company is asking for delivery charges of $370 or if you have an account with them, can forward the details to me so that the can post it and deduct the charges from your account with them.

I am not familier with this, Please kindly send to me your full address and the postal charges or your courier account details to enable me go back to them and post the Cheque to you.

Mr Goran Anderson
Secretary.

3RD LETTER - Why can't he pay the fees?
Good day to you,This is to in form you that i can not pay any free on your behalf as i was not instructed to do so by my boss,i was only ask to send a copy of the below draft to your address,maybe you have to wait until he is back from vacation.the option is left to you,if you wish that i send the draft to you please kindly let me know as soon as possible

Note,i will in know time take responsible of the courier company fees for delivery charges in the amount of$370 and i can not deduct too.
Regards

Goran

Notice a problem with the check? Well how much is it for? Yes I know it says $95,000 -- but right next to it doesn't it say 15 MILLION? This is an old document this scammer has tried to doctor up to use again. As usual, though, he was sloppy and made some glaring errors.

Incidentally, in case you wanted to do the math - $95,000 isn't 10% of 5.5 million anyway. Regardless all that will happen if you decide to cash this check, or continue talking to this scammer, is you will LOSE money - and potentially end up with criminal charges, yourself!!

Now take a look at the address at the top of this check. It's not even a real address. Where's the numbers? Bryanston St is long! Look it up on a map! The only "Marble Arch" (outside of the monument) on Bryanston St. in London is the Marble Tower. You can find their website here:

http://marblearchtower.co.uk/

I urge you to contact the owners - they will confirm there is NO "Inter-Bank Services" in their building.

Advertisement